Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 21. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm sure that the energy management system which utilizing ReapChain BaaS will improve many problems and establish an efficient system.
Activity: 24
Basically the home network environment has been rapidly changing in the past few years and that's why it should use more features now
Because the number of devices like computers and various sensors has surged, issues regarding security, data processing and device authentication are increasing also.
Activity: 22
Basically the home network environment has been rapidly changing in the past few years and that's why it should use more features now
brand new
It is interesting that the energy sector is pursuing home automation and energy management efficiency by integrating with IoT for example
brand new
ReapChain Business Model (IoT system created by Reap) by the way can be easily applied and used in energy sector also Wink
brand new
I heard about different types of Nodes in ReapChain system, so I am become interesting about what does the Governance Node do?
This one is like the main nodes I think bacause Governance nodes are special nodes that include fees, dividend policies, random general node selection policies, and all kinds of node management policy functions.
ReapChain governance is defined by the main rules and policies related to the operation of ReapChain, and consists of blockchain and operational governance.
brand new
I heard about different types of Nodes in ReapChain system, so I am become interesting about what does the Governance Node do?
This one is like the main nodes I think bacause Governance nodes are special nodes that include fees, dividend policies, random general node selection policies, and all kinds of node management policy functions.
Activity: 12
Activity: 18
ReapChain can do much in logistics sphere as it is one of the main niches where it can be used. For example it can receive and confirm reliable data on products purchased by consumers.
Activity: 18
Reap can transmit and verify additional data like location information, and record of warehousing and forwarding in the entire distribution process.
Activity: 16
For distribution and logistics ReapChain can generate product information and input the data on an IoT sensor to which Reap SDK is applied
True, also it simply can continuously transmit and verify product status data through sensors without any problems. This is very important part I think
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
This project seems pretty interesting to me. I have a question about the role of SmartContract in IoT platform from a technical point of view
Well, basically Smart Contract are used to record various data generated by IoT devices on the blockchain. Simple is that Smiley
brand new
This project seems pretty interesting to me. I have a question about the role of SmartContract in IoT platform from a technical point of view
Activity: 15
Saw some mentions about term "51% attack". So what does this exactly mean and how did ReapChain solve this problem?
A 51% attack means that a malicious attacker has over 50% of the network's total hashing power, creates new blocks at a faster rate than other honest nodes, and propagates them to the network.
That's true, basically, it is a hacking attack that forces you to adopt a blockchain that contains forged data.
brand new
For distribution and logistics ReapChain can generate product information and input the data on an IoT sensor to which Reap SDK is applied
brand new
Saw some mentions about term "51% attack". So what does this exactly mean and how did ReapChain solve this problem?
A 51% attack means that a malicious attacker has over 50% of the network's total hashing power, creates new blocks at a faster rate than other honest nodes, and propagates them to the network.
brand new
brand new
As I read the number of nodes increases exponentially, so does it matter if only 15 nodes participate in the consensus process excluding regular nodes?
Even if the number of nodes increases, only 29 nodes (ranked: 14, operated: 15) selected as quantum random numbers each time in the consensus process. The proportion of the operated nodes among the nodes participating in the consensus is always 51%.
This is maintained to realize decentralization and since the permanent standing nodes can also be changed through voting, all nodes are transparently operated.
brand new
As I read the number of nodes increases exponentially, so does it matter if only 15 nodes participate in the consensus process excluding regular nodes?
Even if the number of nodes increases, only 29 nodes (ranked: 14, operated: 15) selected as quantum random numbers each time in the consensus process. The proportion of the operated nodes among the nodes participating in the consensus is always 51%.
brand new
ReapChain can easely collect and analyze information in a series of processes such as freight shipment, pick-up and transportation and then share it Wink
What important is that Reap can give accurate delivery to consumers to optimize stability, efficiency and processing speed, which leads to innovation in the distribution and logistics industries.
Pages:
Jump to: