Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 4. (Read 30276 times)

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Almost there!! Check Coin Countdown

if you like our work donations are welcome.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
RDC...中国区挖矿交流总群244547403
Activity: 25
hello , i have this forum of redditcoin...

http://forodogecoin.com/Thread-REDDITCOIN

My dress tfor 0.005 btc , or the change whith redditcoin...

1Agga2N3VqiaGHujXqALXCVysJvLRoDauT

Thanks a lot
Activity: 42

Welcome to RedditCoin Pool! Please make sure to register before the RedditCoin launch and configure your miner

rdc.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!
Activity: 25
He posts "I'm not scared of fake Reddit CEO" after Yishan posts a selfie..   This thread is comic gold.

..but entertainment is the only thing of value here..  Anyone who hasn't already gotten the memo:
Even if this was not a scamcoin it would be blatant trademark violation, which has already caught the attention of the trademark owner, and which the devs don't seem to understand. 
Don't send money to someone who doesn't get basic trademark law and can't be bothered to do a simple verification when the CEO of Reddit tells him to save himself a trip to court.

..now back to the show.
Activity: 251
Bitties
i thought reddit is part of this...else you're in BIG legal trouble.

Redditcoin - Brought to you by some dev who has no affiliation with reddit whatsoever!

I expect good things from this coin!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Another Scam&Shit coin...
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
We have Reddcoin now we are going to have a Redditcoin..... isn't that what Reddcoin was all about....
sq
Activity: 294

Almost there: Check Coin Countdown

if you like our work donations are welcome.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .
You guys are so funny. People suppose that 0 premine is 0 premine, i.e. mining starts simultaneously for all users at the launch date. But you claim that you will premine. And the middle of your sentence...

...we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for...

There is no exchange rate at the moment. What is the value of one RDC in terms of BTC? It is 0. If you premine coins and sell them for BTC, it is even worse than just giving away coins as bounties. Your greed is disasterous.

And the rest of your sentence...

...and give RDC to the investors

You don't give coins - you SELL coins for something valuable.

The conclusion. You gonna premine as many coins as you can and sell the coins to investors before RDC is exposed to exchanges. THIS IS SCAM.
Activity: 28
I wish I had some BTCs for the IPO Smiley ....   JK!!!

I hope no ones dumb enough to fall for this
Activity: 28
people released red coin, redd coin now redditcoin

i am %100 sure these are the same people. Reddcoin also used reddit logo in their coin then changed to alien.

now this.

f.ck you ipo suckers
Activity: 118
this coin will go nowhere.

devs, you should be ashamed of yourselves riding off a well known social media site.

nothing new with this coin neither.

all these coins have utterly destroyed the value of altcoins.
Activity: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 451
Dev, I give you credit for making an entertaining thread, but you need to change your name to:Scamiam  Grin
Activity: 10
Activity: 168
I'm looking forward to.I wait, I look good.Very good.Looking forward to release Shocked Shocked :oWhen released, have the time

Wow, you seem really excited  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: