Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 10. (Read 30276 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Wow, what a scam.  Ripping off Reddcoin and Reddit at the same time...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrdd-reddcoin-the-social-currency-posv-electrum-wallet-102-423597

Reddcoin is a coin built around the idea of a social tipping coin, is mostly based in Reddit, and is expanding to all of the social sites.  Also did an IPO such as this, but in a transparent way.  It has a professional dev and marketing team, and is growing quickly.  BUT, it did not use the word Reddit or the Reddit logo, specifically because those are trademarks of Reddit, and the devs are not directly involved with Reddit.  Unless this coin is actually being created by Reddit, then you are making a huge mistake.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
German Translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498600.new#new
BTC Adress: 12Aa2Tcds8xP3jJnLtfAxTXqEatTxdJyfw
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
DEV,  you say there is no premine because you think premine are scams, yet you are premining the coin for IPO which is even worse, are you high? This is no different than stackcoin IPO scam. You can take peoples btc and run, how do you guarantee our investment?

I'll tell you, I would rather have you premine 0.1% and keep for yourself, rather than premine and do IPO.
Btw, nice way to make noobs think this is a fair coin. SCAMCOIN ALERT HERE.
Activity: 210
Any proof that dev is any of dev from reddit?
i8
Activity: 224
This has nothing to do with Reddit? Total bootleg?

Dev says no premine, but will premine for investors? Whats the IPO price? No IPO escrow?

I hope none of you sent this guy any btcs...
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Traduced to Portuguese:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5485349
BTC
1CvjihU9gsRkQUYvemHQy5JKj7fs3Hb3mZ

Thanks!
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
What a terrible coin. So called 'no premine' but there is an IPO and it's not stated how many coins will be in the IPO. Secondly you call the coin Reddit coin and use the logo which are both registered trademarks.
Activity: 51
I'll do the spanish translation Wink
I'm translating to German Wink
Activity: 20
Sounds like a pump n dump trying to capitalize on reddits userbase. Very shady coin indeed
Activity: 3
So there is a pre-mine but you just don't call it a pre-mine? Genius...
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
We thank everyone for supporting us in the postivie aswell the negative way .  Smiley

So this coin has no relation to Reddit and just uses their name and logo without permission, correct? Please answer.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Build a RDC pool and open the pre-registration.

http://rdc.mainpy.com/index.php

The pool will be open and sync with RDC official launch time.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
use escrow eg eco coin make it legit.
Activity: 11
We thank everyone for supporting us in the postivie aswell the negative way .  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
i thought reddit is part of this...else you're in BIG legal trouble.
Activity: 12
I agree as I thought it was related to Reddit
You ever heard of Copyrights ?

-You are using a copyrighted really famous logo.

-You obviously do not have Reddit's autorization and won't have it.

-You expect to make profit out of this operation (which is legally problematic - remember Coinye).

-You won't have the support or the Reddit Community, as you are making money out of the fame of the website.

There is big flaws in this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .
Using a different name to call it will not change its nature
It is still premine, you just don't need to dump it to an exchange. You dump it to 'investors' instead

we (RedditCOIN dev. team) think that even 0.1% premine can destroy an entire coin . And we think that pre-mining a coin is just scamming , many people are using this technique to get rich in no time, we are not like them, we care about the community,what YOU have to say , and we respect eachother .
Oh lord...
Pages:
Jump to: