Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 6. (Read 30276 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This really has red flags popping up for me  with every post from the dev.
They aren't scared because they are anonymous and they obviously don't see a future for their coin.

If they were serious wouldn't they have approached Reddit before announcing or, at the very least wouldn't they be trying to work something out with Reddit now so there coin is more likely to succeed?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
redditcoin
A Bitcoin-like virtual currency
initially distributed to Reddit accounts

no just nooo
this coin will go nowhere
they cant launch this coin Tongue
forget about this one pick another  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
redditcoin
A Bitcoin-like virtual currency
initially distributed to Reddit accounts
Activity: 55
If it is still needed I can translate this topic to Dutch Smiley

PM me if you need me (A)
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
He's hunting people who invest after reading the OP and maybe the first reply. Or maybe those who don't understand english. Or maybe those who just don't care  Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you like Reddit. Get Reddcoin. Skip this.

finally a nice succinct kill switch for a shitcoin:

http://www.bitcoinregime.com/2014/03/03/the-ceo-of-reddit-has-personally-gone-to-bitcointalk-to-warn-users-to-not-invest-in-an-ipo-coin-redditcoin-and-warn-they-will-take-action-if-it-is-released/

... just to back up the post a few pages back

Yeah something told me that post a page or two back was really him.

This is just bad mojo here dude. A lawsuit waiting to happen. Do yourself, and everyone a favor and rebrand this coin to something not copyrighted. It would be a great concept if he/they sanctioned it, but otherwise it will only end in tears.

Edit: Besides, he did ask nicely first.
Activity: 56
Activity: 56
Few questions.

1. Are you directly affiliated with Reddit.com?
2. Have you officially licensed their logo?
3. Have you updated in any information on REDIT - in the announcement/blog/about page?

Assuming the answer to 1, 2 and 3, is NO:

4. Are you prepared to be the target of time consuming legal battles?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
To the mooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Dev has not responded to any of my PM's or emails asking for further info or to claim a spot in the OP for my pool. I imagine he's buying hookers with everyone's BTC right about now, so forget about rdcpool.tk! Back to the hunt, trying to find one that isn't MIA, broken, or a complete scam.
Activity: 53
Hi

I have been mining alt-coins using pools for a while now. But I have never solo-mined.

Will I need to solo-mine Redditcoin on March 13th or will you have pools ready by then?

If solo-mining is the only option, would you please write a guide for people like me who would like to solo-mine Redditcoin?

Thanks!
M

wow you made an icon.. congrats i am impressed

and still ? really ? still trying to redefine the word premine ?

hey, News Flash.. you premine a coin ? it's fucking premined dumb asshat.. no amount of verbal gymnastics will change that.

i would trade 10 years of my life if i could to wish cancer on your coins spammers.. your greedy deceitful corrupt corrosive scum.
i'd support a Pedo ripping off Bitcoin from people on trades before i would even consider mining retarded garbage like this..

i would trade 10 years of my life if i could to wish cancer on your coins spammers.. your greedy deceitful corrupt corrosive scum.
i'd support a Pedo ripping off Bitcoin from people on trades before i would even consider mining retarded garbage like this..

STOP SITTING ON THE FENCE HERE - SAY WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL ! HOOT!!!!
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Hi, this is Yishan from reddit.  I am the CEO of the company.

I just want to confirm that this is NOT affiliated with reddit in any way, and the developers responsible do NOT have permission to use our name or our logos.  Please do not "invest" in this (it also seems a bit scammy...).

Also, if the developers do move forward with launching the coin, we will be forced to take legal action to protect our trademarks (something you have to do to avoid dilution).  I don't want to do that, so I would really prefer it if the devs responsible for this would voluntarily shut down this project.  Again, it is not in any way sanctioned by reddit.

This is an honest request from a forum friendly to crypto currencies.   Its pretty low to go repay him by ripping off his brand without even asking.  Keep the coin just rebrand it and its really not much different, call it R coin or something.
I said the same thing about koi, who cares what its called anyway

You know who gets rich off ideas like this, the lawyers.   Nobody else is really going to benefit from testing copyright laws and it just adds to the bad name and reputation of all crypto transactions
Activity: 126
SCAM written all over this.  Why do we need another Red coin anyway?  of the Reds, ReddCoin is already the best.  This newbie is just trying to rip you guys off.  Don't fall for it.  You send money and he'll send you coins developed by one of those pay to create coin sites.  I think it's .1 btc to create your own coin.

Don't get fooled.  You have been warned.
Activity: 14
Reddit already has Dogecoin if you didn't knew..
Activity: 10
I assumed it was the real deal because we would not just use this logo... Well if you rob the BTC i send you I hope you're happy with it. A guy with paralysis, lost everything before and pretty new to the digital currency world. I'm not a quitter since I learned how to walk again and improved living alone in South East Asia while I'm from the EU. Since you not email me back and reading the other posts i guess you're the man... I hope you're proud of taking a part of the little i got. Well done and hold on while we process the real revolution  Wink 
Activity: 160
You ever heard of Copyrights ?

-You are using a copyrighted really famous logo.

-You obviously do not have Reddit's autorization and won't have it.

-You expect to make profit out of this operation (which is legally problematic - remember Coinye).

-You won't have the support or the Reddit Community, as you are making money out of the fame of the website.

There is big flaws in this project.

Obviously, a major scam underway, hope they catch the roaches.

They are going to catch Yishan's lawyers it seems.  This should be entertaining.
Activity: 10
Ok thank you and all the best I just send you some BTC and an @
Activity: 20
We will not be supporting this coin.

Unless they can prove they have full backing from Reddit. And Reddit have approved this coin to use their naming and branding.

Everyone else should do the same and skip this coin.

They are using the Reddit trademark to make a quick buck or to IPO scan (aka stack style) again.

Do not support this coin, by doing this you are affecting Reddit, If Reddit approve this and are working with the Dev, I will pull these comments and support this coin until then I will not even think about this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: