Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 7. (Read 30276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
still no BTC for me for the German translation. Gonna delete/edit the thread until I got the BTC.
Activity: 3
Please guys stay calm !
Everything is running very well !

The launch is as it was , 13 march , we will launch !

We are not scared !  Wink

Hello, I would really prefer that you do not.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

- Yishan Wong, CEO of reddit

Hello,we are not scared of fake reddit CEO .

The coin launch is as its predicted .

Josh Kulmar , RedditCOIN Main Developer .

*facepalm*

this is worse than coinye. Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
This coin looks interesting, and despite the obvious issues here, we went ahead and set up a pool at http://rdcpool.tk. DNS is propagating as we speak but it should be accessible very soon. Go ahead and register, and as soon as the wallet becomes available you'll be ready to mine! The pool is going to be PPLNS @ 1% fee, and we'll be doing a weekly giveaway of 25% of our fees! Our server is very solid, in fact, our other pool has only 0.23% stale shares, which makes a difference especially with coins with small block rewards! Come give us a try!

Maybe I should just take a cue from OP and change my business model to "hay guise im making coin 4 u pls gib btc i totally wont spend it on hookers and blow"
Activity: 16
Anyone willing to pony up money for this deserves the inevitable loss they will have. This coin reeks of scam.

"A fool and his money are soon departed"
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .

There is no difference Premining 2%, dumping after a few days and getting 100 BTC or  making an IPO for 100 BTC and forgetting about the coin...in fact  IPO is safer from the scammer point of vue.

All come about TRUST, I am not against Premining or IPO per se, I do believe the developers need to be paid, especially if they make a good job and keep on running the show, however i would not trust my hard earned money to anyone without  strong REFERENCES, and I'm afraid you guys have NONE.

REFERENCES are build with Names, Curriculums, Backgrounds.

Who are you guys? Where do you live?  How old are you?  Do your parents know where your are? ... first answer those questions, them you will have my money...Maybe!
Activity: 148
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Hi, this is Yishan from reddit.  I am the CEO of the company.

I just want to confirm that this is NOT affiliated with reddit in any way, and the developers responsible do NOT have permission to use our name or our logos.  Please do not "invest" in this (it also seems a bit scammy...).

Also, if the developers do move forward with launching the coin, we will be forced to take legal action to protect our trademarks (something you have to do to avoid dilution).  I don't want to do that, so I would really prefer it if the devs responsible for this would voluntarily shut down this project.  Again, it is not in any way sanctioned by reddit.

^^^
Activity: 7
Activity: 126
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .
So you are announcing no-premine while premining an undisclosed amount and then claiming its not a premine because the coins aren't going to the devs even though you will be preselling them for BTC... for the devs...

If this doesn't scream scam IDK what does...

you scream scam lol o you mad doe
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

So you are announcing no-premine while premining an undisclosed amount and then claiming its not a premine because the coins aren't going to the devs even though you will be preselling them for BTC... for the devs...

If this doesn't scream scam IDK what does...
Please guys stay calm !

We are not scared !  Wink

You are the s.o.b behind stackcoin, right?

You are anonymous. Yes, you are not scared. What you want is just to rob coins.

Go to the HELL.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Please guys stay calm !

You are the s.o.b behind stackcoin, right?

You are anonymous. Yes, you are not scared. What you want is just to rob coins.

Go to the HELL.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Please guys stay calm !

Sincerely,

Dude, he is the real CEO. Check his profile email, it is the real email of the CEO. And a few pages back he posted a selfie with on the background this forum thread.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
You ever heard of Copyrights ?

-You are using a copyrighted really famous logo.

-You obviously do not have Reddit's autorization and won't have it.

-You expect to make profit out of this operation (which is legally problematic - remember Coinye).

-You won't have the support or the Reddit Community, as you are making money out of the fame of the website.

There is big flaws in this project.

A failure launch coin come to blame another coin. Very interesting..
Please guys stay calm !

Sincerely,

came at a bro
Activity: 11
Please guys stay calm !

Sincerely,

Activity: 29
i'm really looking forward for this coin.. got it posted everywhere so i don't forget..

can you imagine.. in 5-10years we'll be like.. hey, may i borrow 10 reddits or milk is .5 reddits etc etc....

yup.. winning
Please guys stay calm !

Sincerely,

He asked nicely. Please comply.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with reddit other then being a daily user.

lol
Pages:
Jump to: