Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 8. (Read 30276 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Please guys stay calm !
Everything is running very well !

The launch is as it was , 13 march , we will launch !

We are not scared !  Wink

Hello, I would really prefer that you do not.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

- Yishan Wong, CEO of reddit

He asked nicely. Please comply.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with reddit other then being a daily user.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Please guys stay calm !

Hello, I would really prefer that you do not.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

- Yishan Wong, CEO of reddit
Activity: 126
cant waite for this coin to the moon
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Please guys stay calm !

Good luck!!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Don't miss any coin release at altCoinCalendar.info
Activity: 11
Please guys stay calm !

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
You own reddit? Why do you use their "brand"?

Can you give us some ID Nigerian prince?
Activity: 42
I translated the page into Russian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500230.new#new
My BTC wallet 113fJwDzNTsdEKVNDyn9FC2sUfPSZ8eVxP

Let us know once you have received BTCs for your work
Activity: 134
I translated the page into Russian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500230.new#new
My BTC wallet 113fJwDzNTsdEKVNDyn9FC2sUfPSZ8eVxP
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Coin-Swap offers an IPO escrow service, if requested by the coin developer.

Here is some copy/paste info on our IPO escrow service:

Coin-Swap.net's responsibility is to YOU, the investor, first. Some things are out of our control but handling your coins is our primary responsibility.

Short Version
Bid deposits are sent to Coin-Swap.net, and you can refresh your page with up to date deposit information.
The bid amounts will not be sent to the coin developers until we have received the IPO coins from them and not until the coin goes live. The wallets must be publicly released and the IPO coins available to claim.
Once the wallet is released, participants can enter their IPO coin wallet address at the Coin-Swap IPO page and shortly after they will receive their IPO coins.

If you plan on taking part in the IPO, please go ahead and register at Coin-Swap.net it is the easiest and fastest registration you'll ever do. Please also read the Sync page in case you join the IPO from another device.

Coin-Swap's role
Coin-Swap provides the coin handling portion of the IPO. We are responsible for receiving investments, keeping the investments safe, and distributing rewards. Coin-Swap is not liable for the credibility of the coin.

Important Information
Coin-Swap takes 2% of the deposit amount as a service fee as soon as it is received, regardless if the IPO is successful or not.
It is your responsibility to determine if you want to take the risk.
If the IPO fails, you will receive your deposit minus the 2% service fee we charge.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know.
Activity: 182
Activity: 338
LOL I HOPE NOBODY FALLS FOR THIS STUPID SCAM.
Activity: 12
Hi, this is Yishan from reddit.  I am the CEO of the company.

I just want to confirm that this is NOT affiliated with reddit in any way, and the developers responsible do NOT have permission to use our name or our logos.  Please do not "invest" in this (it also seems a bit scammy...).

Also, if the developers do move forward with launching the coin, we will be forced to take legal action to protect our trademarks (something you have to do to avoid dilution).  I don't want to do that, so I would really prefer it if the devs responsible for this would voluntarily shut down this project.  Again, it is not in any way sanctioned by reddit.

Activity: 134
I will make a Russian translation! Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
what about the legal side of things ? Does anyone from REDDIT know you're using their name for a coin ?

Yes, their CEO does. He's not happy and is chaaaaaarging up the la(w|z)(y)ers
Activity: 313
what about the legal side of things ? Does anyone from REDDIT know you're using their name for a coin ?
Activity: 3
i want to dl windows wallte
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Hi

I have been mining alt-coins using pools for a while now. But I have never solo-mined.

Will I need to solo-mine Redditcoin on March 13th or will you have pools ready by then?

If solo-mining is the only option, would you please write a guide for people like me who would like to solo-mine Redditcoin?

Thanks!
M

wow you made an icon.. congrats i am impressed

and still ? really ? still trying to redefine the word premine ?

hey, News Flash.. you premine a coin ? it's fucking premined dumb asshat.. no amount of verbal gymnastics will change that.

i would trade 10 years of my life if i could to wish cancer on your coins spammers.. your greedy deceitful corrupt corrosive scum.
i'd support a Pedo ripping off Bitcoin from people on trades before i would even consider mining retarded garbage like this..
Activity: 182
We thank everyone for supporting us in the postivie aswell the negative way .  Smiley

Go fuck yourself.
Activity: 260
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .

Well. It is basically the same thing, given the dev would either dump the premine or take the IPO BTC and give whatever the IPOed coin amount, if it worth anything.

Bad scenario:
Premine: DEV keeps the premine first and tell people to use it for whatever noble purposes. If things go bad, the DEVs dumps the premine, the coin dies. If the DEV originally planned to dump the premine(at a good price to him) regardless what happens, the coin dies.

RDC IPO: DEV instantly sell the not-premined-coin-but-mined-on-IPO-demand for BTC whenever there is an IPO investor coming in. And in exchange, the IPO investor get RDC. So how is that different from the regular premine dump?  

The only difference is the timing. In the regular premine dump, DEV keeps the coin for sometime before the dump.
In this case, you don't keep the coin, but you dump-on-demand.

To me, the only way to justify a IPO is that, not limited to:
1: DEV gotta be a pro in what area this coin is targeted to, and better be able to prove whatever he/she/them claims to be.  AND
2: DEV team needs to be big and professional enough, which also lowers the risk of IPO investor. AND
3: The future plan of the coin needs to be explained in great detail, and you better be able to convince people you are capable and willing to devote your team into that. And then investors can judge whether it is a good plan or bad plan. AND
4: The spec parameters of the coin needs to have some features, good ones. By features, I am not just talking about KGW.
Pages:
Jump to: