Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST ! - page 5. (Read 30276 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to.I wait, I look good.Very good.Looking forward to release Shocked Shocked :oWhen released, have the time
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
DEVS, GO FUCK YOURSELF!
YOU ARE JUST SCAMMERS.
YOU BELEIVE, THAT "EVEN" 0.1% PREMINE CAN KILL THE COIN BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
SELLING SHITTY SCAMMING IPO AND RELEASING COIN WITH 0 INNOVATION AND WITH STOLEN BRAND
LOL AT ALL WHO SENT THEIR BTCS...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Case and point is Coinye.
Activity: 84
pretty sure all the major pools will not run it. and people that love our crypto community will ddos everything this op does...

coin is so dead. he will only get your money and walk away.

man he cant launch the coin coz of the name
pools doesnt matter here
no 1 is interested since laws will shut down the coin...
Activity: 42
let me get this straight.  you named a coin after Reddit and DID NOT ASK THEM FOR PERMISSION?

That is not a site you really want to do something like this to. I'm staying far away from this coin.

do yourself a favor. dont launch today, rename your coin and relaunch at a later date.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin
pretty sure all the major pools will not run it. and people that love our crypto community will ddos everything this op does...

coin is so dead. he will only get your money and walk away.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Yep, it's really me.  I set the preferences to display the email on the profile of the account for this reason.  (Oddly, I didn't get a confirmation email yet, so this account isn't truly verified - if someone with standing on this board would like to email me to verify and then post back here to this thread, I'll reply; however please not everyone since, you know, I use that account for work)

Here is a selfie: http://i.imgur.com/0K7WQ1p.jpg (hopefully you can see the forum in the washed-out background)

So this coin is indeed not supported by Reddit.

Be warned that you will waste your time mining this coin.

thats sweet of u to wish him good luck , he`ll need it in court.
curious how this will playout since reddit is aware of it , lets see if reddit is as scary as an angry rapper.(the ceo didnt look very scary more like a nice guy, but nice guys can have very scary lawyers as well)

i wont be mining this crap but i do want to see if it gets launched for 30+ seconds.

ppl already lost fait on this
so only some newbies who send him btc and now they will got nothing Tongue
IPO for tech that a first year comp-sci student could bust out in no time? Yeah, that's makes sense.  Look, if this was some type of brand new tech, an IPO can make perfect sense. This is just another endless clone using an established brand to try to make a few dollars. Good luck.
Right, but this way it could be way better:

IPO for tech that a first year comp-sci student could bust out in no time? Yeah, that's makes sense.  Look, if this was some type of brand new tech, an IPO can make perfect sense. This is just another endless clone using an established brand to try to make a few dollars. Good luck, DICKHEAD

if this was Emunie/Ethereum/ZeroCoin will make sense
a coin under law problems and with no advantages as you said makes no sense
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
IPO for tech that a first year comp-sci student could bust out in no time? Yeah, that's makes sense.  Look, if this was some type of brand new tech, an IPO can make perfect sense. This is just another endless clone using an established brand to try to make a few dollars. Good luck.

IPO for tech that a first year comp-sci student could bust out in no time? Yeah, that's makes sense.  Look, if this was some type of brand new tech, an IPO can make perfect sense. This is just another endless clone using an established brand to try to make a few dollars. Good luck, DICKHEAD

thats sweet of u to wish him good luck , he`ll need it in court.
curious how this will playout since reddit is aware of it , lets see if reddit is as scary as an angry rapper.(the ceo didnt look very scary more like a nice guy, but nice guys can have very scary lawyers as well)

i wont be mining this crap but i do want to see if it gets launched for 30+ seconds.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
1% FEE
SSL
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM
DOGECOIN - 365 coin - DynamicCoin -  Vertcoin - RedditCoin

WE WILL START THE POOL AT LAUNCH DATE! NOW TAKING REGISTERS, JOIN US
CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

RedditCoin?? LEL
Activity: 98
IPO for tech that a first year comp-sci student could bust out in no time? Yeah, that's makes sense.  Look, if this was some type of brand new tech, an IPO can make perfect sense. This is just another endless clone using an established brand to try to make a few dollars. Good luck.
Activity: 13
IP-NO.

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA
redditcoin
A Bitcoin-like virtual currency
initially distributed to Reddit accounts

no just nooo
this coin will go nowhere
they cant launch this coin Tongue
forget about this one pick another  Wink

just found the info on google.. doesnt mean i will be mining this.

hell no.

uff thanks  Grin
i thought ppl were crazy enough to waste energy on this one...
Activity: 224
redditcoin
A Bitcoin-like virtual currency
initially distributed to Reddit accounts

no just nooo
this coin will go nowhere
they cant launch this coin Tongue
forget about this one pick another  Wink

just found the info on google.. doesnt mean i will be mining this.

hell no.
Activity: 238
Hi, this is Yishan from reddit.  I am the CEO of the company.

I just want to confirm that this is NOT affiliated with reddit in any way, and the developers responsible do NOT have permission to use our name or our logos.  Please do not "invest" in this (it also seems a bit scammy...).

Also, if the developers do move forward with launching the coin, we will be forced to take legal action to protect our trademarks (something you have to do to avoid dilution).  I don't want to do that, so I would really prefer it if the devs responsible for this would voluntarily shut down this project.  Again, it is not in any way sanctioned by reddit.

This is binaryclock from dedicatedpool.com .  Thanks for the heads up.  If you are truly the CEO of reddit can you send me an email to [email protected] to verify?  I can and will do my part to make sure all major pool owners are aware.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .

This is all pretty unclear. You THINK about premining and selling coins. What is this for kind of announcement.
I would like to see;
The IPO price is XXX reddit/BTC.
Never seen a coin looking as SCAMMY as this one.
Activity: 98
THE CEO OF REDDIT POSTED HERE ASKING THEM TO SHUT IT DOWN

If you are in any way considering investing or mining this coin, you're an idiot. Stop.
Stop now.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?
Pages:
Jump to: