Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 4. (Read 48142 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
We really need some more actions else the coin will be removed!!!A nice Bankcoin type of pump would keep us in business, with just volume of a small amount it will not help.
Someone interested in taken over the coin? I was able to get one extra week from Bittrex, so if some people with more time are interested in taking over the coin, please do so.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So community, we can all work together, increase volume on bittrex, think of the next steps, etc.

One week to get this one moving again... Some brainstorming can work Smiley
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
So community, we can all work together, increase volume on bittrex, think of the next steps, etc.

Bill (Bittrex)
Jun 26 20:33

Hi,

We will keep Roman Coin for another week. Please get your community to trade it and keep it alive.

Bill
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
wow, little interest in this coin Undecided
Activity: 574
Bittrex currently has ROM on the removal list for Friday, June 27th.

In order to keep this coin listed please explain any upcoming improvements to the coin that will generate community interest.  We try to keep coins that have community interest.  However, this coin has fallen below an average of .1 BTC Daily volume.  Coins below this threshold have been marked for removal.  We will weigh all information before making our final decision.

Thanks all,

Ryan @ Bittrex
I've requested Bittrex to allow ROM to be traded on Bittrex.

Because of family reasons i wasn't really busy with the coin the last few weeks, so if community want to take it over then they are allowed, i will give some coins away to support the new owner.
legendary
Please response on:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

If people have some coins left then we can give a bounty for people that really supported. Post something on the thread and PM your ROM address, the first 10 people will receive 1000 ROM coins, please send PM and not post it in the thread.
legendary
I would also suggest a takeover now....look @ vootcoin

Yes, VOOT  Grin Made a lot of money on it.

Then you need to contact bittrex, or so. so that they give ROM some more time.
Activity: 71
I would also suggest a takeover now....look @ vootcoin
legendary
Ok but for volume people need to buy it....why should people buy roman...people need to know the advantages of roman if not the volume will stay like this....

Reason to buy. Ah ,when Bankcoin was almost de-listed, i suggested a take over of community and it jumped from 10sats to 97 sats.
Ok but for volume people need to buy it....why should people buy roman...people need to know the advantages of roman if not the volume will stay like this....
legendary
So tell us one reason why this coin shouldn't get delisted from bittrex?
It has absolutly nothing to offer, website is a big joke, the Coinname is just lol... let this and all the other shitcoins die and move forward...

I believe you don't know any coins Cheesy

Placebo what can we do? Twitter, people have to buy it an we need an active dev...These are the only things that can let roman live

To not get it de-listed we need volume. That is what bittrex is saying, and i can understand them, the volume on ROM is pretty low, extremly low.
It has absolutly nothing to offer, website is a big joke, the Coinname is just lol... let this and all the other shitcoins die and move forward...

Placebo what can we do? Twitter, people have to buy it an we need an active dev...These are the only things that can let roman live
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: