Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 35. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I’ve noticed one interesting fact about YAMZU!
You can affiliate and earn revenue by organizing tournaments and events on Yamzu.com
Is here anybody who tried it? What does it bring?
Can anybody tell me when the pre-sale finishes? How much YMZ do I have to buy?
This year (2018)
Private Sale till 20th July
Pre-Sale till 25th August
Public Sale till 29th September

You are welcome! Wink
Can anybody tell me when the pre-sale finishes? How much YMZ do I have to buy?
Activity: 350
Ow... People!!! I need a help! Who knows how to buy this YMZ? I have never bought anything like these before. Huh
Lucasoloosson85, this is not that hard. Just click the button “CONTRIBUTE NOW” at the top of the topic. You’ll go to the YAMZU website. The moderators will help you. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Ow... People!!! I need a help! Who knows how to buy this YMZ? I have never bought anything like these before. Huh
Activity: 392
Excellent! What games does the platform support?
It’s an amount of popular  online games like CS:GO, Call of Duty, Lineage, Battlefield etc
Activity: 356
Tell us about your advantages over other projects. Who are your main partners? Who are the opponents?
Agh... it’s a huge list of companies that take part in this ecommerse business. I am sure that YAMZU is one of the best in the game. Let’s just calm down and help them to grow by buying their currency Cool
I need a help from the developers! Could you hit me up in my DM describing how can a make a change by BTC in your currency? I’ve bought YMZ 15 500 already, but want them all!!!
It’s a usual procedure. Look on you YouTube or just Google. GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 406
I need a help from the developers! Could you hit me up in my DM describing how can a make a change by BTC in your currency? I’ve bought YMZ 15 500 already, but want them all!!!
Activity: 313
New currency with the great company history. I remember guys at the university talking about YAMZU battles 5 on 5. They are gethering together and play VS teams. I believe YMZ will break the charts!
Activity: 364
I understand that you already have a Yp token that you use on your platform?
Looks like...I'm not sure. I can't verify this because the site doesn't work.
Hi guyz! They have their currency - YP (Yamzy Points). When you've registered and played several games and cope 490YP- than you can make a deal withdraw money with Amazon & Steam.
Thanks D! I've already learned all information on their website. Occasionaly I've made my own account there. Lets play guyz!
Oh guyz! Almost forgot to tell you... I've registered through the YAMZU.COM & have played several CS GO tournaments by paying money and I've won 6 out of 7...
Moreover6 if you want to play for-cash games, you should better open a free PayPal account, otherwise you have to pay processing fees.
 Grin Grin Grin

Thanks dude!
How long do you go w/ the YAMZU?
Activity: 15
Hi guyz! They have their currency - YP (Yamzy Points). When you've registered and played several games and cope 490YP- than you can make a deal withdraw money with Amazon & Steam.
Look like a great project to me... The market of E-sports is growing fast. The success of the project is most likely but the developers need to learn from the mistakes of some failed projects and improve on it. Good luck
This is true, there have been many unsuccessful projects. However, there is an advantage in the form of a work product, which has been operating for 2 years
I hope you are right and the developers took into account all the mistakes of previous projects. I think that the chance for success is huge, besides it will attract a lot of investors thanks to a generous bonus program
Look like a great project to me... The market of E-sports is growing fast. The success of the project is most likely but the developers need to learn from the mistakes of some failed projects and improve on it. Good luck
This is true, there have been many unsuccessful projects. However, there is an advantage in the form of a work product, which has been operating for 2 years
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
Hello! Where are you from? Where can I find information about your team?
Pages:
Jump to: