Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 34. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 0
Who can explain to me how does it work and what can I earn by investing in this project?

Here is the quote from the website... read it carefully:
“Yamzu wishes to provide players with a browser- based platform for eSports that will specifically cater to this need. Yamzu’s platform is tailored to include every type of player, amateurs and professionals alike. Yamzu has already successfully integrated Counterstrike Global O ensive (“CS:GO”) and League of Legends (“LoL”) on its platform, and now that both titles are live, other computer based games have entered the pipeline and are scheduled to be implemented in the near future.“
Activity: 378
GREAT THAT WE CAN MAKE TOURAMENTS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY!
I’m so confident it YAMZU in case of their 2 year experience and the reviews which are saying almost only good things.
Activity: 350
Does anybody know the company like YAMZU in eSports? I haven’t heard any of them. Maybe there are companies better, who knows.
Activity: 406
Came back to see if she replied, but she didn’t...  Embarrassed
Btw YAMZU sounds great! What does it mean? Is there a secret?
Activity: 406
Who can explain to me how does it work and what can I earn by investing in this project?
If you are a real girl and interested in CC than I would love to describe it to you. I’ve just learned the info about YMZ & ready to share my knowledge if you know what I’m talking about. Write a massage to me ASAP.
Google the info because white paper is not working. I believe you would love to invest some money in YMZ, if you really king on CS:GO or something like that.
Activity: 377
I’m soooo tired to look at those new blockchain projects, but YAMZU looks good. I’m thinking bout buying several thousands till 15 of August. Comments look nice though... is here anybody who doesn’t like it?
Activity: 322

Why dont you read white paper? If you want to put your money into any project this should be the first thing you do..
She doesn’t do it in case of non-working whitepaper I guess. Or am I the one who can’t open it?
How do you like this project by the way?
Activity: 64

Why dont you read white paper? If you want to put your money into any project this should be the first thing you do..
I would love to read about some researches on your YMZ before buying some. Where can I do it?
I’ve first met YAMZU at 2017 and I’m looking forward to grow with it. Helped me a lot organizing tournaments, made a good profit for the last 8 months. Let’s make money!
Activity: 64
There are 10000 players, right? Are they regular players? Can I somehow try their platform? Or am I required to buy a token before this?

you can check working platform here, you can use it using points which will be transfer into tokens after ICO

https://yamzu.com/
Activity: 289
Who needs some YMZ? I’m ready to sell some in a few months when it’s going to be one of the best crypto currencies Grin
Who plays a ince 2016 CS:GO & Lineage at YAMZU.COM?
What’s your favorite game on it?
Merit: 1
Excellent! What games does the platform support?
It’s an amount of popular  online games like CS:GO, Call of Duty, Lineage, Battlefield etc

So many gamers will find this interesting. But, do they have approximate number of players who are now using their platform?
Go to the Yamzus’ home page and click “Sign Up” - become a brand new star in eSports! Kiss
Activity: 336
As a player myself,  I am confident that blockchain will help put gamers in control as the industry continues to grow. Esports are becoming more secure with YAMZU
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Excellent! What games does the platform support?
It’s an amount of popular  online games like CS:GO, Call of Duty, Lineage, Battlefield etc

So many gamers will find this interesting. But, do they have approximate number of players who are now using their platform?
Activity: 324
One of the coolest things is that YAMZU gives players the opportunity to create tournaments that are expensive to do absolutely free for them.
I am sure that lots of people already posted thankful note... THANK YOU to all the YAMZU team for such a great platform!
Activity: 203
I understand that you already have a Yp token that you use on your platform?
Looks like...I'm not sure. I can't verify this because the site doesn't work.
Hey people! I've found the correct web site of YAMZU (YMZ) ICO it's right here https://yamzu.io/
Pages:
Jump to: