Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 36. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hey. Your site looks very interesting. Games go all the time? The number of players is stable?
Yes, players from all over the world play constantly. Don't doubt in the success and popularity of the gaming platform.
Merit: 0
Hey. Your site looks very interesting. Games go all the time? The number of players is stable?
Activity: 350
Wow, 0.1ETH is really quite affordable amount. With a bonus of 100% you can double the amount of investment. So if I invest 1,000 dollars, will I receive tokens in the equivalent of $ 2,000?
That's for sure! Therefore, it is profitable to invest a large amount in such projects. It remains to be hoped that the price of a coin will increase. But given the demand for computer games - growth is highly anticipated
Yes, in addition, these are the games that will always be popular. In addition, there is always the possibility to add new games at the request of players.
Wow, 0.1ETH is really quite affordable amount. With a bonus of 100% you can double the amount of investment. So if I invest 1,000 dollars, will I receive tokens in the equivalent of $ 2,000?
That's for sure! Therefore, it is profitable to invest a large amount in such projects. It remains to be hoped that the price of a coin will increase. But given the demand for computer games - growth is highly anticipated
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Yes it should like this 100% bonus
Activity: 364
Activity: 356
What is the minimum amount for investing in your project?
You should carefully study the title page of the project. There are 0.1ETH for all stages
An affordable amount for any investor. Even at the first stages such a low amount is impressive. You can double the amount of investment.
You should carefully study the title page of the project. There are 0.1ETH for all stages
Activity: 336
An excellent gaming platform, what are the main advantages over other gaming projects? Do you only have computer games?
Yes, what else? This is a platform for computer games. The list of games is listed in the project header. But basically, as I saw, this is a counter strike, a league of legends and a PUBG
An excellent gaming platform, what are the main advantages over other gaming projects? Do you only have computer games?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello, cool game project! What do you think, how many users will be in a year?
Well, I don't think that there will be a strong increase in the number of users, if for 2 years they scored only 10 thousand. In the case of a successful ICO, I think the number of users can grow 2 times ... I don't think that more.
we need a large advertising company so that more users can learn about the project . The main thing is not to spare money . Marketing plays a very important role do not forget about it
Well, I don't think that there will be a strong increase in the number of users, if for 2 years they scored only 10 thousand. In the case of a successful ICO, I think the number of users can grow 2 times ... I don't think that more.
Well, in this you will be mistaken. The gaming platform on the blockchain should gain enough popularity!
Activity: 336
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Noku announces its partnership with Yamzu
We are glad to announce we are taking part to Yamzu’s project about a blockchain-based eSport platform

https://medium.com/nokugroup/noku-announces-its-partnership-with-yamzu-25f366555da9

Wow thats great news, the collaboration of 2 projects will create and evolve its reward-mechanism to more enhance and develop toward a blockchain based one, which offers their customer a better service and many more advantages and possibilities.  Hope this will lead to more gamers satisfaction and potential investors augmentation.
Activity: 308
Hello everyone, great project! I'm going to buy your coins in a couple of weeks! Tell me, will you still have some kind of bonus in a couple of weeks?
Yeah, sure. Private sale is 5 june -20 july, so there will be 100% bonus!! Plaease join, it will be legendary!
What are the conditions for investing? Do I need to pass the KYC/AML?
Activity: 356
Hello everyone, great project! I'm going to buy your coins in a couple of weeks! Tell me, will you still have some kind of bonus in a couple of weeks?
Yeah, sure. Private sale is 5 june -20 july, so there will be 100% bonus!! Plaease join, it will be legendary!
Activity: 364
Tell us about your advantages over other projects. Who are your main partners? Who are the opponents?
Investing in a working business, a game platform that has been operating for 2 years and has 10,000 players. A huge bonus for early investors and also an excellent bonus on the main sale.
Pages:
Jump to: