Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 38. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Certainly projects that relate to the sphere of games are of great success for the community. I'm sure you are waiting for you great success with the project since the concept that you adopted is unique. I will necessarily follow you
I also join the view that this project is very promising. At least, it clearly and clearly describes the purpose of the project and how it is going to make a profit to investors. The project also has good ratings from experts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
say, but on your platform there will be only world famous games or will you create your own games as well?
Activity: 350
A gaming platform on the block chain? That's really good. And the games are very popular.
Activity: 364
Hello! Great promising project! Do you have competitors? Who is it? What are your advantages?
Activity: 377
Did you read the white paper? Keep the link, I think you will find the answer to your question:
https://private.yamzu.io/Yamzu-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 392
It seems that you already have a business? tell me, what is your game platform for? In order to hold competitions for money?
Activity: 378
100% bonus? It's incredible. This does not affect the final price of the token in any way? Why such a big bonus?
I don't think, especially since gaming tokens are in good demand. Most likely, the price will grow fast enough.
Merit: 1
100% bonus? It's incredible. This does not affect the final price of the token in any way? Why such a big bonus?
Activity: 289
Great platform for games, guys! How many total tokens are prepared for sale?
Well, if you fold all the tokens for each stage of sales, you get 199 million tokens.
Great platform for games, guys! How many total tokens are prepared for sale?
Merit: 1
Hi, as I understand, the platform is an opportunity to compete in games and win money, right?
Activity: 342
Hi, the soft cap is pretty small. How much did you collect at the moment?
Tell me, what are the advantages for players from using your gaming platform?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
 Tokensale details :fire:
 Private Pre-Sale - in progress ! Bonus - 100%
 Public Pre-Sale - 25th July - 25th August. Bonus - 30%.
Public Token-sale - 29th August - 29th September. No bonus available for this stage.
The minimum contribution for each stage - 0.1 ETH
The maximum contribution - Unlimited (AML & KYC apply).
Echange rate - 1 YMZ = 0.1€
Soft cap - 3,000,000 €
Hard cap - 13,000,000 €
Activity: 112
Certainly projects that relate to the sphere of games are of great success for the community. I'm sure you are waiting for you great success with the project since the concept that you adopted is unique. I will necessarily follow you
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hey, just looking about this project. The whitepaper is rather huge! Is there any shorter version to start about reading?

You can read this document here, it is a well explained summary. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Our Bounty programme just started please visit:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40643918

which in waiting finally came too, I've been watching this thread from yesterday and I'm waiting for bounty program, thanks ifor u  update
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
For you guys

For those of you who have been waiting for the Yamzu video, as how it works, finally here it is!:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpZBaPqVhFnrGFVMT8eDzQ
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hey. Cool project! What is the bonus for early investors?
If I understood correctly - now the private sale and bonus is 100%

Yes that's right. 29 days before the end of private sale! 100% bonus is simply incredible!
Not bad to be a working product
Pages:
Jump to: