Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 39. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0
Hey. Cool project! What is the bonus for early investors?
If I understood correctly - now the private sale and bonus is 100%

Yes that's right. 29 days before the end of private sale! 100% bonus is simply incredible!
Activity: 326
If I understood correctly - now the private sale and bonus is 100%
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Great game project! It looks like your platform is already working? How many players do you have now?

Judging by the number of servers and the popularity of players is enough. So building a platform on a blockchain is a very good idea!

If you look on the whitepaper they have more than 10K users play on theyr platform worldwide
Activity: 322
Great game project! It looks like your platform is already working? How many players do you have now?

Judging by the number of servers and the popularity of players is enough. So building a platform on a blockchain is a very good idea!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Whitepaper is quite long but you have lot dettails about the ICO and company

https://private.yamzu.io/Yamzu-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Based on the Whitlepaper, you can buy them later only on the exchanges.
Activity: 350
Activity: 377
in which currencies can I invest in your project? will there be support for the fiat?
Activity: 350
Great project guys, keep it up! Do you already know what exchanges will be your coin on?
Activity: 308
Which countries are your projects focused on first?

It seems that it doesn't matter, most likely it will be possible to use it from anywhere in the world where there is Internet access!
Activity: 32
Dude i am so hot on esports right now.  Considering the League of Legends China league, the LPL will now make all participants in the league have their own home stadium.  By 2020, this means that 20 teams will all have their own League of Legends stadium where there will be actual home and away teams just like other major sports do.  This is such a major step forward for esports and makes me completely bullish on it.  Keeping an eye on this!  Thanks guys!
Activity: 364
Which countries are your projects focused on first?
Activity: 313
Excellent prospective project, working platform! Quite an actual direction, especially for the blockchain! There are other projects similar to yours! Are they your competitors?
Activity: 149
is there any mention of your project in any media related to crypto currency?
Activity: 336
Excellent! What games does the platform support?
You can check it here:
https://yamzu.com/lobby

Cool project, i like it
Activity: 392
Excellent! What games does the platform support?
Activity: 356
Well, $ 13 million is a hard cap - it's not so much. There are all chances to collect, not to mention a soft cap. I've seen much, much less promising projects with a soft cap much more than yours! Good luck, the idea is excellent!

In this market, it will not just be achieved. The idea is not new, the team has many interesting projects with a similar idea but that they could not. I hope this team learns from mistakes and can do everything right to not fail like other projects in this area.

This is true, but I hope that at least they will do everything right. Tell me, does the team comply with all the requirements and rules for conducting ICO?
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Well, $ 13 million is a hard cap - it's not so much. There are all chances to collect, not to mention a soft cap. I've seen much, much less promising projects with a soft cap much more than yours! Good luck, the idea is excellent!

In this market, it will not just be achieved. The idea is not new, the team has many interesting projects with a similar idea but that they could not. I hope this team learns from mistakes and can do everything right to not fail like other projects in this area.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: