Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 157. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
KDC Goods is currently looking into the possibility to buy prepaid VISA cards with KDC!

Would this be something people would be interested in?

+1 !

+100...  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
KDC Goods is currently looking into the possibility to buy prepaid VISA cards with KDC!

If that happen KDC will become pretty much popular!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

+1 !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

That would be awesome, a good way to transfer KDC straight to FIAT without messing about changing to BTC then trying to get that out of the exchanges.
Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1120
Any status update on the KDC exchange?
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 149
replace logo on twitter account and tell coinmarketcap if they can replace it as well

The old logo is very nice, but too much anonymous when it's small
Coinpayment ate my 800 Kdc  Embarrassed

There was something wrong in the delivery, I am processing your order right now.

Could you please send your transaction id so we can check what went wrong?
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
legendary
With so many people online, why don't we get all on poloniex and give a little pump to KDC?

Do you think that people watch poloniex??? I don't think so. I think at the moment it is something like be smart and patient and mine and buy it now that it is still cheap, and maybe you have to wait weeks/months to have a nice return. Look at Quark trading at nothing in August and then it went crazy. One guy mine it for one month (little miner) and he had more then $10,000

The question that the people need to ask theirself is : can i pay my electricity at the end of the month?
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
With so many people online, why don't we get all on poloniex and give a little pump to KDC?
Coinpayment ate my 800 Kdc  Embarrassed

There was something wrong in the delivery, I am processing your order right now.
legendary
will USD deposits/withdrawal option is available in our future KDC exchange. ?

Not in the immediate future - the legalities look fairly complex and we don't have the cash to start forking out money for lawyers and regulatory requirements right away

Indeed, the same applies for cryptsy, they cannot do it  because it is a little dangerous Smiley

Infact, i was expecting some more support... i was hoping that with all the new options that we gave the miners that at least they are not selling at those ridicules prices, but it looks like they are still people that want to waste electricity and sell it for nothing.

When will the exchange be ready? Of course we need to make sure that the exchange is working perfectly else it can destroy Klondike coin, and if it work perfectly then it can give a nice boost Smiley

Not in the immediate future - the legalities look fairly complex and we don't have the cash to start forking out money for lawyers and regulatory requirements right away
Activity: 182
What about becoming a National Currency Smiley MazaCoin was @RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph

Of course, those coins are typical pump and dumps and you will never hear from them again...

its ridiculous scamcoins like that make the news, aurora coin pump was insane also, considering 1 guy held 99%, im sure he was probably selling off a few Cheesy The concept of aurora coin is cool but will be lost on the majority of people in Iceland and those it is not lost on will probably dump. Its too early in the crypto world for things like aurora imo.. though i could be wrong.
Activity: 182
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Dear Kheg, what is your problem with Klondike Coin?
Sincerely, everybody who is getting annoyed by your bullshit twentyfour-seven
There is a very powerful word below the author name on every post.
It reads like "Ignore".
Click on that word and by magic, all the posts of that author disappear.
Very refreshing when someone hates a coin or its devs, but keeps coming back to fill that forum with his garbage.
One click and the air is clear again.
Also helps to avoid responding to trolls, so they starve and go away.
Success.
legendary
What about becoming a National Currency Smiley MazaCoin was @RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph

Of course, those coins are typical pump and dumps and you will never hear from them again...
Jump to: