Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 156. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How about buying PrePaid cards and being able to reload them through the Merchant Store? Would that still be something of interest?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SITES ACCEPTING KLONDIKE COINS

http://xbox48.bugs3.com --> Xbox Gold 48 Hour Codes - 2 for $1

http://bitstickers.net/

http://www.thestakingmachine.com

Really,.... if it continue like this then people will start selling their houses/cars/wife for Klondike coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
shit... checked my other coins... I lose money if I sell those now...  Undecided

nobody here made a nice aur/maza profit?
Growcoin Chief
shit... we need to go at least to the 8000 sellwall... maybe i can get some 0.4/0.5 btc from my other alts... let me check.. at least we are at 5000/6000 then Cheesy

that way miners will come back to... its profitable at 8000satoshi per 1mhs a day
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
looks like the price on coinedup is being driven down by small sell orders for low amounts. If you take a look at the sell orders they are pretty weak with the occasional bump and could quite easily be pumped - my last btc however went into buying up KDC after the fork fix.

If you look at coinedup the sells are pretty small and could be eaten up by the smallest of pumps all the way up to 15.5k satoshis where we hit a 9btc wall, sadly pumps don't usually happen on coinedup (I dont think). We really need to push to get on mintpal, once the price of KDC is pumped we should find a new floor at a more reasonable price that will attract more miners and more buyers will take notice of us and it will hopefully snowball from there.

About 2 BTC would take us up to the 4btc sell at 8000 sat, just need to be on somewhere like mintpal for that to actually hold

https://i.imgur.com/jnlN0kr.png
https://i.imgur.com/eW8tpl3.png
Yes all those sell orders at higher prices than the best BID are driving prices down!

The lack of liquidity and market confidence are driving the price down.
A pump only leads to a dump leaving someone holding worthless coin.
The facts remain that the reward system that is designed to support the network hash which is ecentially the life blood of a crypto coin was destroyed, that destruction will bleed over to the market place.

Listing the coin on more and more exchanges is also counterproductive since you just spread a finite pool of buyers and sellers even thinner.  It's not as if market participants on Exchange X are unaware of CoinedUp.

If you think of a coin as a company, the devs as the executives, and the pools containing all the workers what the fork did was layoff 2/3 of the work force and cut the rate of pay by 80 percent for everyone that is left.  When the dust settles in a week the net hash of this coin will be 100Mh or less since the market rate in the coin universe is just under $5 USD/day for 1 Mh/s day.

Without reducing the block time or increasing the reward, the coin is just going to slide into the bin.

You all can ignore me if you want or claim I am not contributing, but while I'm currently not mining this coin I still have open buy and sell orders supporting higher prices and I'm doing my best to keep this thread mindful of market realities.  Markets just to not behave in the way we wish them to, and talking of Pumping the coin further erodes confidence of the coin as a store of wealth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
From block 84576, due to arrive around 5PM GMT Sunday, the block reward will drop from 77 coins per block to just 16 coins per block! This will then halve after 30 days to 8 coins per block. Then a further 30 days after that there will only be 4 coins per block. For 4 years there will be 4 coins per block, with 1 block every minute. After 4 years the reward will change to 2 coins per block, after 2 years it will halve again to 1 coin per block for 3 years.
Wow seriously... Can you make that even more irregular?
Any dev here that can tell me the block numbers for which the changes are planned?
Growcoin Chief
hahah LOL no im not poor man... but i only have 7.5btc in reserve you know... and thats actually my savings for a new car... my girl would kill me if I  "play" with those lol... so for now i cant really give this a little pump...
Activity: 182
KDC Goods is currently looking into the possibility to buy prepaid VISA cards with KDC!

Would this be something people would be interested in?

+1 !

+100...  Grin

Very, very interesting, if that works then we need to make sure that everybody knows it too!!!
Very Nice!!

+1M

How would this work just out of interest? How would you get the card without the person present?

SEE ONE EXAMPLE : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymous-reloadable-prepaid-plastic-visa-atm-cards-with-own-iban-254533
Activity: 192
i had a large withdrawal at poloniex go missing, any idea what the problem is? anyone else have a problem with them? i'm waiting on support ticket.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
KDC Goods is currently looking into the possibility to buy prepaid VISA cards with KDC!

+1 !

+100...  Grin

Very, very interesting, if that works then we need to make sure that everybody knows it too!!!
Very Nice!!

+1M

How would this work just out of interest? How would you get the card without the person present?
legendary
It looks like all the Klondike coin miners are poor Cheesy, we don't have a Wolong in our list of people that mine Klondike coin? Smiley
Activity: 308

+1 !

+100...  Grin

Very Nice!!

+1M
legendary

+1 !

+100...  Grin

legendary
Lazycoins is now open for early registration, beta testing should be coming soon and by looking at the markets through the drop down menus on the homepage KDC looks to be added from launch  Grin Like the look of the exchange also if the operators run it well could be a rival for Cryptsy and Mintpal.

It all depends, if they are smart, and they pump a coin like KDC Smiley then people will notice that exchange and people want to move BTC to it. So sometimes the owner of a exchange can make his exchange famous by just doing a private pump:)
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
They move Polish coin down Cheesy it was really too crazy that this coin had so much votes....

So we are at place 8!!!!

Please continue voiting as i believe we can hit place 6, so that means max. 2 weeks before KDC will hit mintpal. In fac the first real exchange, as when you check coinmarket.io and coinedup then mintpal had 10 times more volume then both together...

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Error!
You have used all of your votes. Please try again in 1 hours time.

3th time today x6 votes
Activity: 238
Lazycoins is now open for early registration, beta testing should be coming soon and by looking at the markets through the drop down menus on the homepage KDC looks to be added from launch  Grin Like the look of the exchange also if the operators run it well could be a rival for Cryptsy and Mintpal.
legendary
They move Polish coin down Cheesy it was really too crazy that this coin had so much votes....

So we are at place 8!!!!

Please continue voiting as i believe we can hit place 6, so that means max. 2 weeks before KDC will hit mintpal. In fac the first real exchange, as when you check coinmarket.io and coinedup then mintpal had 10 times more volume then both together...

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

+100000000
Activity: 196
Looks like this would be something that people want, and it looks like it might be highly possible since I have some contacts for this type of thing.

Guys if you wanna donate for my work at KDC Goods feel free to do so, all profits of the website go either to the community, devs or back to the website to increase stocks or adding new products

KDC: KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Jump to: