Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 155. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
How about giving real gold away to miners.

I.e.: every 30 days some1 wins. For every 24 hours you mine, you get 1 point. The more points you have, the bigger the chance to win.
This could attract more miners = higher hashrate. Also nice, because it fits the gold rush theme. Futher i recon its unique, who else have done something like this before? Also worthy of a newstory: "For the first time ever, cryptominers can actually dig up a real asset: real gold! And that from your computer!"

And for like every 250 mhash, 1 gram of gold could be the price. the 1% pool fee procedings are for paying the x gram of gold

We could start with klondchain.info and maybe we could attract other pools aswell to do the same thing. Im even up for awarding the pool with the most hashrate etc.

Can mining pools tell how long you've been mining?

Not sure, but i try to think in opportunities instead of thinking of what can not be done.

Maybe a pool operator can chime in and tell us whether this idea is feasible.

well i think they can... since criptoe pool is having a giveaway (you can win kdc) to all miners who mine at least 75% of 10000 blocks i think.. so i think they can calculate that
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I.e.: every 30 days some1 wins. For every 24 hours you mine, you get 1 point. The more points you have, the bigger the chance to win.
This could attract more miners = higher hashrate. Also nice, because it fits the gold rush theme. Futher i recon its unique, who else have done something like this before? Also worthy of a newstory: "For the first time ever, cryptominers can actually dig up a real asset: real gold! And that from your computer!"

And for like every 250 mhash, 1 gram of gold could be the price. the 1% pool fee procedings are for paying the x gram of gold

We could start with klondchain.info and maybe we could attract other pools aswell to do the same thing. Im even up for awarding the pool with the most hashrate etc.

Not sure, but i try to think in opportunities instead of thinking of what can not be done.

Maybe a pool operator can chime in and tell us whether this idea is feasible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
0.1 btc sent, 2000 votes will be added when it confirms.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
What about buying votes on mintpal ? With only 1 BTC we would add 20'000 votes.

I'll donate 0.1 BTC to the cause

If anyone has any spare at all, no matter how small, please buy some votes! It's the only way we'll get listed.

Address is  1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr

Yeah I'm trying to get my ZEIT on cryptorush but shit is slow..

I guess pools can store amount of shares and hashing speed every month! I'm not sure though
legendary

I'll donate 0.1 BTC to the cause

If anyone has any spare at all, no matter how small, please buy some votes! It's the only way we'll get listed.

Address is  1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr

Even at current prices, this idea is viable for poolowner too. Asuming one has 250mhash on pool and 1% pool fee.
legendary
Activity: 148
A chinese exchange btc38 is looking for altcoins to add. Poll here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963

Get voting for Klondike people!

legendary
How about buying PrePaid cards and being able to reload them through the Merchant Store? Would that still be something of interest?

I think any service that allows you to turn crypto into fiat is going to be in demand Smiley

+1

What currency would be most demanded on the cards? I guess EUR?

People that would like to discuss this join us at freenode #klondikecoin

USD and EUR
Activity: 238
Klondikedirectory Android App now ready. Is as simple as it gets, really just the website in a Android App that can be accessed in one click from your phone. Guess you can say i have to much spare time on my hands lol.

QR Download link

Or download here
http://www.appsgeyser.com/842061

Also updated the site with 3 new merchants thanks to tminer for finding them
u guys should vote your coin to mintpal
it has to be better than zedcoin
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
fwiw i voted for you

Thanks wasamata Smiley.

If you actually compare the number of votes bought with BTC to the number of actual votes made by people, we'd be in the top 3. Zedcoin only has about 4000 actual votes. KDC has over 8000
Activity: 210
u guys should vote your coin to mintpal
it has to be better than zedcoin
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
fwiw i voted for you
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
How about buying PrePaid cards and being able to reload them through the Merchant Store? Would that still be something of interest?

I think any service that allows you to turn crypto into fiat is going to be in demand Smiley

+1

cant go on freenode now... but im voting eur... no actual reason... just live in europe LOL

actually... why not USD and EUR? sometimes i order something in the us... so that would be nice Wink
legendary
KDC Goods is currently looking into the possibility to buy prepaid VISA cards with KDC!

Would this be something people would be interested in?

That would be awesome, a good way to transfer KDC straight to FIAT without messing about changing to BTC then trying to get that out of the exchanges.

Yes! do it Jilixi!
Activity: 196

+1

+1
Jump to: