Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 236. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
+1 to the Dev team for your efforts and FYI I really like the new logo. (see first post).

Phase 1 roadmap looks great, can't wait for Phase 2. I can see that a lot is being done and I appreciate that.

I do agree with the rest of the community on the part that we don't have a "community leader" to be a voice for you Devs and to keep the people informed/up-to-date. This would be a impactful improvement IMO.

To the community:
Please don't be so negative to the Developers. They are doing a great job and supporting them is our duty as a community. Once in a while throw out a "Thank you Developers, you're doing a great job!".
Well I have offered them my mod services for this thread ie deleting overtly purely negative posts, being here every day collecting questions for the devs and simplifying the whole community dialog for them.   At least  acknowledging your questions and responding as soon as the answer is available.  All I ask from them is that they send one email a day with any updates no matter how small or even just a simple "Hey, how's it going today? We have nothing new for you. Thanks!"  And once a week they could answer questions that I have compiled from the community(at their own leisure of course).  As well I could do this for any coin's thread really.  All I ask is donations since I mine and get mine.
Activity: 196

Well look out!, here comes another dumb fuck, what exacly should I thank them for?

Are you mental retard?
Why the fuck are you still on this thread?
ffs go to school instead of flaming alt coins threads, Crypto isn't for people like you.
/ignore skid

Yeah I am mentaly retarded no need to point it out for everybody, imagine if your brother/sister or someone close to you was retarded. You sure as hell wouldnt sit there and talk to people like that...

Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC

Well look out!, here comes another dumb fuck, what exacly should I thank them for?

Are you mental retard?
Why the fuck are you still on this thread?
ffs go to school instead of flaming alt coins threads, Crypto isn't for people like you.
/ignore skid
+1 to the Dev team for your efforts and FYI I really like the new logo. (see first post).

Phase 1 roadmap looks great, can't wait for Phase 2. I can see that a lot is being done and I appreciate that.

I do agree with the rest of the community on the part that we don't have a "community leader" to be a voice for you Devs and to keep the people informed/up-to-date. This would be a impactful improvement IMO.

To the community:
Please don't be so negative to the Developers. They are doing a great job and supporting them is our duty as a community. Once in a while throw out a "Thank you Developers, you're doing a great job!".

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

To the community:
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON ANOTHER COIN AND I WAS READING AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE SINCE THIS IS SORTA WHATS HAPPENING HERE...

So here we are with people destroying themselves from the inside out (yet again) and trying to sell off coins for well under value.
 The crypto movement started as an idea or way to get out from the repressive form and highly manipulated form of currency that is controlled by those who do not have the best interest of the longevity of the currency in mind. Those who want to print $$$ or sell $$$ to line their own pockets regardless of the damage that is being done to the very currency that they holding.

Now if you look at it... the exact same thing is happening here!!!

The worst part is that these people will claim to support the idea behind the crypto "down with fiat, down with the bankers, down with the fed" but they are perpetrating the exact same personality traits that they are railing against.

Because of the actions of several , the first exchange that has opened to carry this coin has seen a large drop in value. People who are willing to let the coin go for 1/10th its value have set the precedence for the image of the coin for everyone.
 Couple of things are happening or will happen now:

1) When the coin gets picked up by another exchange, it will start off at about +/- the current rate of exchange (which is way lower then it should be)

2) The value is currently driving miners away from the coin in search of something more profitable for their time (thus driving the value of the coin lower again)

3) The number of buy orders are dropping along with the value as they get filled by those who are willing to sell to make a small value instantly.

Let me put this in another way. Should you ever win a $30,000 car... I will gladly give you $3k cash for it (in essence it is what you are doing now), selling something of value for way less just to make a quick profit.

If you put it in terms of cars, most people wont make that trade... they would hold out for $23K at the very minimum claiming all the while that its $7K off the current value and that is a good deal for the buyer.

Maybe the problem with the coins are that they are not tangible, either which way you are doing every coin a disservice when you try to make a quick profit when you would be more richly rewarded to just hold for a while and sell at the coins peak.
 Just think of how many people sold bitcoins at under $1... how many thousands or hundreds of thousands were lost there just to make a quick buck!
Activity: 168
MainDev:

Name:    KlondikeCoin
Activity:    42
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    January 09, 2014, 03:35:37 PM
Last Active:    February 19, 2014, 10:58:49 PM

Was online yesterday. There is still hope for us Smiley

Online but couldnt write anything...

Indeed, start to be disappointed in DEV, they can at least say something. If they are too busy then they need to assign someone else to work on the coin. I believe a lot of community people want to take it over and make it a success.

+1
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
MainDev:

Indeed, start to be disappointed in DEV, they can at least say something. If they are too busy then they need to assign someone else to work on the coin. I believe a lot of community people want to take it over and make it a success.

I can take over for 2-3 hours a day (its better then nothing). I dont have any programming skill, so we need a dev or some1else for that
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
MainDev:

Activity: 17
MainDev:

The dev's are hoping we just give up so THEY can mine all the gold.  Cheesy

Could be their tactic, to discourage mining and price drops > to buy it all up and then announce all the good stuff Smiley  Grin

Seriously...makes sense.  Smiley
MainDev:

The dev's are hoping we just give up so THEY can mine all the gold.  Cheesy

Could be their tactic, to discourage mining and price drops > to buy it all up and then announce all the good stuff Smiley  Grin

Many people in #pandacoin (http://webchat.freenode.net/). All dissapointed about PANDA. Go in there and promote Klondike !!!!
MainDev:

Activity: 17
MainDev:

The dev's are hoping we just give up so THEY can mine all the gold.  Cheesy
MainDev:

They gonna do 12.5 coins per block with superblocks "i've struck gold-block" that give 50 coins. These superblocks happen at random with a 3% chance.

I think it's a fucking good idea Smiley

this looks like the real gold rush ...
You could find a small nugget gold => normal reward per block
You can also find a medium nugget gold => 1 block per day
You can also find a big nugget gold => 1 block per week (ex 100 kdc)
You can also find a fucking nugget gold => 1 block per mounth (ex 1000 kdc => the future dream for all kdc miners)

And i found the offical music for our kdc coin :

Ecstasy of gold => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

you can't find better  Cool

Hard to do anything without any devs on the coin.
Activity: 99
They gonna do 12.5 coins per block with superblocks "i've struck gold-block" that give 50 coins. These superblocks happen at random with a 3% chance.

I think it's a fucking good idea Smiley

this looks like the real gold rush ...
You could find a small nugget gold => normal reward per block
You can also find a medium nugget gold => 1 block per day
You can also find a big nugget gold => 1 block per week (ex 100 kdc)
You can also find a fucking nugget gold => 1 block per mounth (ex 1000 kdc => the future dream for all kdc miners)

And i found the offical music for our kdc coin :

Ecstasy of gold => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

you can't find better  Cool
Have some good news for ya all.

Got in contact with dev Mike through twitter. Facebookapp is ready and will be released friday 8pm CET.
Also a tipbot in #klondikecoin on freenet will be available friday, together with a built-in dice game (50/50 chance)

But i save the best parts for last:

- Fork will be this friday, more details and blocknumber will be announched. They gonna do 12.5 coins per block with superblocks "i've struck gold-block" that give 50 coins. These superblocks happen at random with a 3% chance.
- Website is totally re-done and will be more interactive with a trollbox, newsfeed, twitterfeed etc.
- They will announce someone for keeping all the shit up to date, also the twitter
- A new website will be launched this weekend also, where community members can trade real goods for KDC (Klonpay)

- The reason for not responding for last 2-3 days here was because they didnt wanna say things, but come up with real working shit combined with a big announcement and new topic.

I recon one of the devs will be here soon to confirm this.

Im loving it; Klondike, the Real GoldRush

Klondike $1 !

omg what a bullshit i just wrote above here... but would be nice if it actually were true, aight

This is all great news!!!  Nice to hear something positive.  Sounds like the Devs are working hard behind the scenes.  The only negative I can see with this is the release on Friday. Usually on weekends people put a lot of money in fiat or personal wallets and come back on Monday to be safe.  Best time for a massive announcement would be Thursday or Sunday evening GMT time.  But beggars can't be choosers.  LOL

Read the small letters aswell.. he is trolling

lolllll ... you have switched me on PANIC MINE mode  Grin

Jonny Miner, Keep mining!
Activity: 99
Have some good news for ya all.

Got in contact with dev Mike through twitter. Facebookapp is ready and will be released friday 8pm CET.
Also a tipbot in #klondikecoin on freenet will be available friday, together with a built-in dice game (50/50 chance)

But i save the best parts for last:

- Fork will be this friday, more details and blocknumber will be announched. They gonna do 12.5 coins per block with superblocks "i've struck gold-block" that give 50 coins. These superblocks happen at random with a 3% chance.
- Website is totally re-done and will be more interactive with a trollbox, newsfeed, twitterfeed etc.
- They will announce someone for keeping all the shit up to date, also the twitter
- A new website will be launched this weekend also, where community members can trade real goods for KDC (Klonpay)

- The reason for not responding for last 2-3 days here was because they didnt wanna say things, but come up with real working shit combined with a big announcement and new topic.

I recon one of the devs will be here soon to confirm this.

Im loving it; Klondike, the Real GoldRush

Klondike $1 !

omg what a bullshit i just wrote above here... but would be nice if it actually were true, aight

This is all great news!!!  Nice to hear something positive.  Sounds like the Devs are working hard behind the scenes.  The only negative I can see with this is the release on Friday. Usually on weekends people put a lot of money in fiat or personal wallets and come back on Monday to be safe.  Best time for a massive announcement would be Thursday or Sunday evening GMT time.  But beggars can't be choosers.  LOL

Read the small letters aswell.. he is trolling

lolllll ... you have switched me on PANIC MINE mode  Grin

Guys, girls,

Don't be too negative about KlondikeCoin. It's still alive and kicking after weeks and weeks.

Look at PANDA for example. Coin is not even a week old, was very populair, but now Dev team is falling apart. Price from 100 satoshi to 20-30 sat...

Remember that all could be very much worse then it is now. I think we doing just fine. We only need a nice update from one of the dev's and would like to see a working cryptogamestore too Smiley

"Wolong" dumped the premine on mintpal just an hour or so ago. it was down at 1 satoshi. the volume is at 500+ BTC. Tongue
Guys, girls,

Don't be too negative about KlondikeCoin. It's still alive and kicking after weeks and weeks.

Look at PANDA for example. Coin is not even a week old, was very populair, but now Dev team is falling apart. Price from 100 satoshi to 20-30 sat...

Remember that all could be very much worse then it is now. I think we doing just fine. We only need a nice update from one of the dev's and would like to see a working cryptogamestore too Smiley
Jump to: