Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 237. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How often does a block explorer typically go down? Oy... It's like we have the Monica Lewinsky of block explorers.

Sucks really good ©

Im really hopefull a dev, any dev, even dev from other coins, would be so nice to give us all an update TODAY please.

If DEV gives nice update I believe in, I have 5BTC available to invest in KDC. Hopefully I can spent them.

Sure hope for an update today, its been to long. If they have been working really well, then nice I hope to see some good stuff comming.

If there is nothing new that has been worked on and only talk about the fork, I might consider to get out of this. Because even with a fork, the devs will fail to promote it.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
How often does a block explorer typically go down? Oy... It's like we have the Monica Lewinsky of block explorers.

Sucks really good ©

Im really hopefull a dev, any dev, even dev from other coins, would be so nice to give us all an update TODAY please.

If DEV gives nice update I believe in, I have 5BTC available to invest in KDC. Hopefully I can spent them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 196
Block explorer is down. Sad

That was new...

Can someone else make a block explorer that actually works?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
great coin and great community, needs more attention
Activity: 168
no one want to buy that shitcoin

well it's stone dead...

Where's the troll!? Is that him above the first O in the first obvious!?

Hahaha yes maybe
Activity: 140

well it's stone dead...

Where's the troll!? Is that him above the first O in the first obvious!?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

well it's stone dead...

Hashrate is still near .5gh
I dont think it dead.
Activity: 168
Hey, that was a good thing, apparently we are gonna sustain a better price after and the coins are changing hands, from people that were frustrated to people who have a more positive attitude towards the future of this coin.
Activity: 574
and there goes the dump LOL ppl just can't hold there coins

Too, too true.

True throughout the whole alt-coin space right now. Pump-n-dump. This is a bit of a tangent for this thread, but I think the crypto community feels alienated b/c of ASICs and the inability to mine BTC. Miners wanna mine something, but BTC mining has essentially become institutionalized. So it's evolved into this GPU pump-n-dump mining game. I really hope Ethereum is GPU'able from the get-go.
Activity: 112
coinmarket.io, biggest KDC exchange:

1.05324731 BTC in total buy order...

What about coinedup then?
Just go and wank off or something, you need some endorphin.
Activity: 70
and there goes the dump LOL ppl just can't hold there coins
Activity: 539
coinmarket.io, biggest KDC exchange:

1.05324731 BTC in total buy order...
It's funny, some people always say the same, whether the price is increasing or going down...

well it's stone dead...
3 BTC volume on coinmarket.io VS > 200 BTC the first days  Undecided
Jump to: