Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 241. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
They might as well get on and give the project to some other developers, I think I saw people taking over projects somewhere around the forums.

Give them some time, I think they are working on forking the coin. We know this is a part-time hobby for them so why be surprised and enraged when they don't respond? It is what it is, period.
(...)

Cheesy Have a beer and relax a bit.

Not only is it the middle of the week but I am at work as well, that beer can wait to the weekend. You on the other hand might try and step down from being drunk 24/7 because it seems like you have been waiting for a long time. The sooner you realize that 6!!!!!!!!!! DEVS havent released shit in 5 weeks, the sooner you will realize that you are an idiot for waiting.

Ok so how are YOU going make the coin developers do anything? You're not. They dont listen to you, they dont work for you, they dont give a damn about you or any of your ideas. If you have not realized this yet then I'm afraid that YOU are the Fucking IDIOT here. So shut the fuck up and wait like the rest of us. Maybe you can dump your measly 12k coin stash soon. Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
chillax guys ! i never, really never believed that this coin will be in 1 month at 1 Dollar. Everyone who is believing this is stupid.

I think kdc will be at 10 Dollar sometime. if is takes half a year than this is how its gonna be. So just relax. if you dont have the nerves for this than you probably should not mine any coin and get the hell out of cryptocurrencies ! If you want it to rise quicker than TALK about it ! not just here in this thread, At work, when you go drink something with your friend, twitter, facebook.  f***ing everywhere.

oh before i forgot it:

there are a lot posts in this  thread that are more negative then positive. I think the most of you guys dont understand the market. If you talk positiv about something than other people also think positive about it. There are min. 20 sites in this thread where people write ,, omg it falls, omg why it is not rising, omg !! fork !! dump !! blabablabla.....!" and then you are wondering why the price is falling ?? haha

well, i think all the kiddies are out of this market now and the price is already rising slowly !  you know what. you will regret it in one month or two. There is no reason for me to sell a single Klondike at this price ( except for your electrizity costs )

I LOVE KLONDIKE !!

Well now, you just put the bar way up higher then any previous idiot that posted here, Now lets see if anyone else can beat it.

Your current idiot score is: over 9000!!!!!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
They might as well get on and give the project to some other developers, I think I saw people taking over projects somewhere around the forums.

Give them some time, I think they are working on forking the coin. We know this is a part-time hobby for them so why be surprised and enraged when they don't respond? It is what it is, period.
(...)

Not only is it the middle of the week but I am at work as well, that beer can wait to the weekend. You on the other hand might try and step down from being drunk 24/7 because it seems like you have been waiting for a long time. The sooner you realize that 6!!!!!!!!!! DEVS havent released shit in 5 weeks, the sooner you will realize that you are an idiot for waiting.

Maybe the 6 devs team story was a total bullshit
Activity: 168
chillax guys ! i never, really never believed that this coin will be in 1 month at 1 Dollar. Everyone who is believing this is stupid.

I think kdc will be at 10 Dollar sometime. if is takes half a year than this is how its gonna be. So just relax. if you dont have the nerves for this than you probably should not mine any coin and get the hell out of cryptocurrencies ! If you want it to rise quicker than TALK about it ! not just here in this thread, At work, when you go drink something with your friend, twitter, facebook.  f***ing everywhere.

oh before i forgot it:

there are a lot posts in this  thread that are more negative then positive. I think the most of you guys dont understand the market. If you talk positiv about something than other people also think positive about it. There are min. 20 sites in this thread where people write ,, omg it falls, omg why it is not rising, omg !! fork !! dump !! blabablabla.....!" and then you are wondering why the price is falling ?? haha

well, i think all the kiddies are out of this market now and the price is already rising slowly !  you know what. you will regret it in one month or two. There is no reason for me to sell a single Klondike at this price ( except for your electrizity costs )

I LOVE KLONDIKE !!

(...)

I am at work so that would be very unresponsible...
You have a job? And you act like that?
DAMN, you're childish!

Maybe you should go get a job?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

(...)

I am at work so that would be very unresponsible...
You have a job? And you act like that?
DAMN, you're childish!

(...)

legendary

I present to you... (Drumroll) ...

(Still Drumroll)

(...)

(...)

ANOTHER IDIOT!!!.
Now go kill yourself in any way that you see fit.

Activity: 98
 Undecided when is the block halving (time frame) ?

The deva are still working on the coin relax.
I think it's better to point some community leaders that have more spare time Smiley

I present to you... (Drumroll) ...

(Still Drumroll)

(...)

(...)

ANOTHER IDIOT!!!.
Now go kill yourself in any way that you see fit.

legendary

Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Please add the coin to QoinPro
give the community possibility to get free coins daily
http://www.qoinpro.com/4d23445478b8724228194b5914b2fa57
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Community leaders should be appointed long ago and this thread should be self moderated with someone that has more time then devs to manage it so replies like that one could be removed...

FUCKING HELL DEVS, WAKE THE FUCK UP, APPOINTING COMMUNITY LEADERS TAKES TWO HOURS, TOPS!!!!!

You create this big hype at the start of the coin and then you slowly dump the project by posting in this thread once a week. Get out with it and say that you have abandoned the project so we all can move on to the next coin.

This is so pathetic and people saying otherwise are just trying to stay positive because they dont want to admit on the massive loss they will take for "believing" in the coin. Fucking bullshit...

12k mined here, will take a loss for sure, but those holding 50k or more and if you bought at 8-10k satoshi a piece. Well good for you and keep "believing" in the coin it sure will get somewhere if you believe.

I have to say it again, that fucking FORK that is planned that is the lazy way of doing this and wont do shit for the coin. it will lower prices even more, Why would less coins / block give higher prices if you cant spend it on anything???

You are not helping the coin,nor the dev by raging  Roll Eyes

the coin is there, but what devs? are there devs on this coin?

It's obvious that it's not the case.

This coin has 7 weeks, and since 5 weeks, they have done nothing.

(the gamestore isn't their creation)
Community leaders should be appointed long ago and this thread should be self moderated with someone that has more time then devs to manage it so replies like that one could be removed...

FUCKING HELL DEVS, WAKE THE FUCK UP, APPOINTING COMMUNITY LEADERS TAKES TWO HOURS, TOPS!!!!!

You create this big hype at the start of the coin and then you slowly dump the project by posting in this thread once a week. Get out with it and say that you have abandoned the project so we all can move on to the next coin.

This is so pathetic and people saying otherwise are just trying to stay positive because they dont want to admit on the massive loss they will take for "believing" in the coin. Fucking bullshit...

12k mined here, will take a loss for sure, but those holding 50k or more and if you bought at 8-10k satoshi a piece. Well good for you and keep "believing" in the coin it sure will get somewhere if you believe.

I have to say it again, that fucking FORK that is planned that is the lazy way of doing this and wont do shit for the coin. it will lower prices even more, Why would less coins / block give higher prices if you cant spend it on anything???

the coin is there, but what devs? are there devs on this coin?
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
this coin is a joke, I honestly want the spike in price so I can DUMP my 12k coins that I mined, I was a strong believer in this coin but not anymore, many more coins have done much more in the 1 month of launch, all we have is a
-game market
-dice game

that is all..... twitter and facebook and website don't really count as that's simple to make.

one the fork comes a long hopefully itll rise the price then ill let someone else hold the bag..

You realize your reply adds to a lower buy price and thus you are hurting your own interest.

Obviously not, some people are just plain stupid. Smiley
Jump to: