Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 359. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
KDC will rise! Before that happens I am buying in.

we are losing some Hash... people really want to see KDC on a big exchange and are not really willing to mine it as long as it is not on a big exchange. Also i believe we really need to be on coinmarketcap, but that is of course linked to a big exchange, or maybe not, as Astracoin is listed there and it is only trading on coinedup...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
KDC will rise! Before that happens I am buying in.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Why are prices so low, always when I am at work?

Please keep it around 0.00012900, so I can buy some more later today.

Why you can't buy from work if you can open exchange?

I don't keep balances on an exchange for safety reasons. When at sleep/work I withdraw all coins to my wallets.

Don't have teamviewer or logmein etc, also for security. Just like my 24/7 VPN connection I have.
You're paranoid.

I do the same as him. People get scammed / stolen every day, you won't see me crying. Security is most important when you "play" with your money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

I don't keep balances on an exchange for safety reasons. When at sleep/work I withdraw all coins to my wallets.

Don't have teamviewer or logmein etc, also for security. Just like my 24/7 VPN connection I have.
You're paranoid.

Please state your post as your opinion instead of making it look like a fact Smiley  Cool
Activity: 169

You're paranoid.

Activity: 364

Dont worry it might be down to 10,000 by tomorrow evening.  Dont sweat it, you will just be able to buy more.
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
What is going on with KDC? Is is dropping like crazy. Is the coin dying?

If they are true noobs and not shill accounts trying to pump stats than this is the saloon you want to be drinking from, because it's still early and we're attracting noobs organically without the hype you see from coins like Doge (and priced as the most expensive coin on coinmarket.io).

By the time the first halving occurs, we'll all be saying things like "The Klondike is all panned out"...secretly carrying ounce upon delightful yellow ounce, and a gun.  We've got another two months or so till we're the old timers round these parts.   Cool

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Cryptofountain looks to be online now, we're doing a nice 950mh/s overall Smiley anyone who says this coin is dead is either new to crypto or trying to crash the price further, this thread is getting almost as bad as btc-e's trollbox Smiley

Everyone needs to remember, cryptsy listing isn't somthing that happens right awa and isnt somthing that needs to happen now. This coin is still profitable. If youre looking to get rich quick then yes cryptsy is going to be attractive but patience Is needed and we'll get there Smiley

I dont believe cryptsy take bribes and wont be involved in setting one up Smiley

We wouldn't all be here if we didn't think Klondike wasn't going to be big.

It's going to be one hell of a bounce when we are listed.
Activity: 364
Should we sum-up the amount of KDC in strong hands who will NOT sell - under no circumstance - below 0.001 BTC? I think this will be a statement for investors about rarity of this coin. Just copy the list, add you holdings and sum it up.

Total mined so far: 2,671,823

======

+52,000 KDC from me.
=============
100,900 KDC

+7,000 KDC from me.
=============
107,900 KDC

+6500 KDC if I get them back tomorrow!
=============
114,400 KDC

+ 80,000 KDC
=============

+ 6,450 KDC
========
200 890
+ 1000 KDC
========
201,890 KDC!

+8611 KDC
=========
210,501KDC

+1345 KDC
=========
211,846KDC

+43730
=========
255,576 KDC

+24 000 KDC
=========
279,576 KDC

+25,000 KDC
==========
304,575 KDC

+5530  KDC
==========

+4000 KDC
==========

+11000 KDC
==========

That's going to be a big dump when .001 comes around...

+26,000
==========

The dump at 0.001 is what scares me a little. Could be a bad thing if it happens as soon as we make it onto Cryptsy.

I smell something wrong.  My spider sense is tingling...hmmmm I cant tell what it is. Yes, I got it now.  Some of you have been lying.  You broke this contract?  LMAO I guess we don't have to worry about the dump at 100k anymore since a lot of you dumped recently.  And dont lie I know a lot of you did.   Grin Oh well back to square one.  I see leaf which is a new coin is just destroying our volume.  The dumpers who sold and were trying to be smart and rebought at a lower price how are you feeling now?  Sneaky?  This is what happens when you shoot yourself in the foot.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Cryptofountain looks to be online now, we're doing a nice 950mh/s overall Smiley anyone who says this coin is dead is either new to crypto or trying to crash the price further, this thread is getting almost as bad as btc-e's trollbox Smiley

Everyone needs to remember, cryptsy listing isn't somthing that happens right awa and isnt somthing that needs to happen now. This coin is still profitable. If youre looking to get rich quick then yes cryptsy is going to be attractive but patience Is needed and we'll get there Smiley

I dont believe cryptsy take bribes and wont be involved in setting one up Smiley
Activity: 112
we need crypsty  Wink

Mine away, get your pockets filled with kdc and when you have a nice amount then we need cryptsy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 112
I hope something good happens soon, because it feels like we're losing momentum.

+1

There is no way in hell this coin gets listed on next cryptsy batch, Pay Vern already and then work on the coin. Might be one of the most retarded things to work on a coin that might not surive, cryptsy is also exposure, it gets new people mining it.

If you look at the roadmap a lot of shit happends in February, but whats the point if noone is mining it?

True. Maybe Dev should setup a Cryptsy Fund Address, and let us donate.

I'm still holding all my coins, and still mining as much as I can. Regardless the block will half soon.

Lot's of things can happen once we're on Cryptsy, might be worth paying the man

When is the block going to halve?  I think the Dev for Klondike doesnt like the idea of paying off to get a coin listed.  I would donate if it was something everyone wanted to do.

No way. Please wait with cryptsy. When it is on cryptsy they will rape the coin.
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
CryptoFountain back online. Net hashrate stabilizing.   Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Its a great market now, young coin, great roadmap - i'm buying up while its down a bit, its good for mid-long term investments
Activity: 196

Don't forget we have a klondikecoin pool @ Chunky Pools.

0% fee, SSL, custom layout, multiport, the works!

https://pool.chunky.ms/kdc/
Activity: 98
What is going on with KDC? Is is dropping like crazy. Is the coin dying?

+1000

Is there a max # of ignore slots?
Jump to: