Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 361. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
OH SHIT GOD WAS CORRECT!!

Sorry guys, see ya all in hell Sad
anybody here exchanging KDC for HELLcoins? I will need a lot of those.
Activity: 168
Dev any news of the big klondike picture ? There is nothing to find on google  Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Not to be a jerk, but it seem it would be nice to keep the conversation of other coins out of this thread.  If you like another coin, go post in their thread.  Lets keep the conversation focused on Klondike.  Seems a little bit underhanded to repeatedly casually drop a comment about another coin in a Klondike thread.
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Is it true that Cryptsy people usually add what they mine? BitJohn have been mining Cash and I have not seen him here...

CASH will be added for sure... but you know he cannot mine everything, i'm sure that he didn't mine TIPS/RPC,... CASH is the most promising coin that will be worth a lot, this is a coin that is totally different then 95% of other coins.

Every day you change of opinion about the most promising coin.

Cheesy I only find out CASH 4 days ago... yes, CASH is very difficult to mine,already trading very high on openex and if Mr. Cryptsy is mining it too, then you know what will happen, don't you Cheesy

So if Mr. Cryptsy mine it it's "the coin of all time" Roll Eyes

I didn't say that, but when you check how this coin is build then it is not copy & paste...  Anyway, KDC is certainly very interesting too, and i'm really looking forward to the future of KDC, a lot is being done now, and i would like to see the results soon.

Cash seems like a odd coin with a perfect name,built for succes in short terms.
Tho I'm new to all these coins and mining so I think i'll stay here and don't mine 10different ones Tongue

Think we all would like too see results on KDC but patiance rewards  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is it true that Cryptsy people usually add what they mine? BitJohn have been mining Cash and I have not seen him here...

CASH will be added for sure... but you know he cannot mine everything, i'm sure that he didn't mine TIPS/RPC,... CASH is the most promising coin that will be worth a lot, this is a coin that is totally different then 95% of other coins.

Cheesy I only find out CASH 4 days ago... yes, CASH is very difficult to mine,already trading very high on openex and if Mr. Cryptsy is mining it too, then you know what will happen, don't you Cheesy

I didn't say that, but when you check how this coin is build then it is not copy & paste...  Anyway, KDC is certainly very interesting too, and i'm really looking forward to the future of KDC, a lot is being done now, and i would like to see the results soon.
Mine for your life

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Why is this coin not on coinedup
Jump to: