Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 360. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Impossible is Nothing
Well, seems like Cryptofountain is down. that explains the drop of diff and net hashrate.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What is going on with KDC? Is is dropping like crazy. Is the coin dying?
Idk about you but im making more money cause diff is dropping and value is holding at .00015  Im happy!!
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 980

People said the same thing about Bitcoin and Litecoin!
It's a roller coaster and it could go either way....No one but you can decide this: either sell now or hold for long term.
I have made plenty of mistakes but I did not let anyone influence my decisions....No regrets!!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Well the good news is that PoolMineWith.Us is still hashing away and finding blocks.

We're still hoping to pull hash rate from some of the bigger pools - our 50MH promise is golden. 
If we hit a sustained 50MH/s pool rate for 48 hours, we'll drop the pool fee permanently to 0.75%.
Activity: 574
Not to be a jerk, but it seem it would be nice to keep the conversation of other coins out of this thread.  If you like another coin, go post in their thread.  Lets keep the conversation focused on Klondike.  Seems a little bit underhanded to repeatedly casually drop a comment about another coin in a Klondike thread.

Then don't be a jerk and lets not try to censor this thread. If someone wants to mention another coin, please do. I'm all for cheerleading the Klondikes, but if someone wants to mention another coin, I think our optimism on KDC is strong enough to withstand it.

Nice comment idiot.  You probably own less than 500 Klondikes, you obviously dont give a shit because you have no interest it anymore.  I dont mind the occasional mention but it was starting to take over the thread.  So I do mind people coming on here and advertising another coin on here.  

You may research my holdings if you're inclined. Don't be so insecure.
Activity: 102
When is the block going to halve?  I think the Dev for Klondike doesnt like the idea of paying off to get a coin listed.  I would donate if it was something everyone wanted to do.

Subsidy halves in 129k blocks.
Activity: 364
I hope something good happens soon, because it feels like we're losing momentum.

+1

There is no way in hell this coin gets listed on next cryptsy batch, Pay Vern already and then work on the coin. Might be one of the most retarded things to work on a coin that might not surive, cryptsy is also exposure, it gets new people mining it.

If you look at the roadmap a lot of shit happends in February, but whats the point if noone is mining it?

True. Maybe Dev should setup a Cryptsy Fund Address, and let us donate.

I'm still holding all my coins, and still mining as much as I can. Regardless the block will half soon.

Lot's of things can happen once we're on Cryptsy, might be worth paying the man

When is the block going to halve?  I think the Dev for Klondike doesnt like the idea of paying off to get a coin listed.  I would donate if it was something everyone wanted to do.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
who is selling this at this rate...  gonna wish you didn't once the weekend passes and people are back to spending money. especially china

when china comes back. bitcoin will rise back up and all the investors will sell hi on bitcoin and come and buy all the small altos.

hold tight to your gold. at least give it some more time.

i love all crypto currencies so i am going around supporting my favs
Actually I deleted my post after checking net hashrate at 700 mhash/s, the coin is far from dead. It toped at 1.2 Ghash/s. its fine as soon as it doesnt continue.

Activity: 198
I hope something good happens soon, because it feels like we're losing momentum.

+1

There is no way in hell this coin gets listed on next cryptsy batch, Pay Vern already and then work on the coin. Might be one of the most retarded things to work on a coin that might not surive, cryptsy is also exposure, it gets new people mining it.

If you look at the roadmap a lot of shit happends in February, but whats the point if noone is mining it?

True. Maybe Dev should setup a Cryptsy Fund Address, and let us donate.

I'm still holding all my coins, and still mining as much as I can. Regardless the block will half soon.

Lot's of things can happen once we're on Cryptsy, might be worth paying the man
Activity: 364
Not to be a jerk, but it seem it would be nice to keep the conversation of other coins out of this thread.  If you like another coin, go post in their thread.  Lets keep the conversation focused on Klondike.  Seems a little bit underhanded to repeatedly casually drop a comment about another coin in a Klondike thread.

Then don't be a jerk and lets not try to censor this thread. If someone wants to mention another coin, please do. I'm all for cheerleading the Klondikes, but if someone wants to mention another coin, I think our optimism on KDC is strong enough to withstand it.

Nice comment idiot.  You probably own less than 500 Klondikes, you obviously dont give a shit because you have no interest it anymore.  I dont mind the occasional mention but it was starting to take over the thread.  So I do mind people coming on here and advertising another coin on here.  
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
KDC goign down badly unforunately ;(
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

+1
Activity: 826
Looks like everybody is abandoning all the other coins (including KDC) because there was a huge difficulty drop in doge earlier this evening.

Even the big KDC pools are down to about half of the hash rate they had from last night.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
OH SHIT GOD WAS CORRECT!!

Sorry guys, see ya all in hell Sad
anybody here exchanging KDC for HELLcoins? I will need a lot of those.
Yeah same here... Pretty ironic considering my name  Grin
Activity: 574

Jump to: