Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 366. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just had a notification on Cryptofountain that someone tried to log in twice with a wrong pass. as I was connected at the last few hours, this is certainly someone from the outside trying to replace the payment address.

For those of you who mine at Cryptofountain, DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAYMENT ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

Just had the same at smalltimeminer, is the second time has happened first time they got in and changed the address and min payout to 1 lucky i only lost about 6 KDC as i had just cashed out and of course changed to new unique pass after. Looks like all those stolen passes from Xtrapool are still in use. Maybe they are the dumpers and not just big rig users with all the free KDC Xtrapool have managed to get from there scam, what do they care at what price they dump then at.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
not to worry in selling. coin will go to more strong hands. but one thing we need is the steady increase in difficulty.

yeah, the dev's should change the coin supply seriously

What is wrong with the coin supply?

dude everyone is losing their shit over at usde because they think you swiped the veteran's donation coins ... what the hell man ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
i think i mined enough for now, i'm gonna buy rather than mine the rest later on when i think the price is right to speculate on a big exchange, moving my miner to PotCoin  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Impossible is Nothing
Just had a notification on Cryptofountain that someone tried to log in twice with a wrong pass. as I was connected at the last few hours, this is certainly someone from the outside trying to replace the payment address.

For those of you who mine at Cryptofountain, DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAYMENT ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

Activity: 364
not to worry in selling. coin will go to more strong hands. but one thing we need is the steady increase in difficulty.

Those who sell right now do this because Bitcoin is on the rise from yesterday's dip and they want a quick profit. look at all the other altcoins, the price is going down on most of them as ppl are converting them to Bitcoin and then sell for fiat. as long as this process present, altcoins in general will devalue. and as long as there is a high volume on coinmarket.io and there are ppl buying klondike, i'm not worried about the amount of coins generated per day. 2014 will be the year that crypto will penetrate the general public's mind, in the aftermath of that, I think klondike will be one of the winners.

Yea Ive moved some of my other coins into btc on BTC-e.  Im not worried about KDC price either, Im in it for the long term.  If the price dips more I may have to move a few btc here and buy more.  Im just curious as to where all the sellers are coming from.  Just my inquisitive nature.
Activity: 112

Indeed... I like the way it is right now because I'm holding the majority of my coins until we're deep in the mine and find the big gold wall! Though I will have to sell some one the way :/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

We do not need a steady increase in difficulty if it is coming solely two or three big rigs.  The price needs to come down to get the big rigs off and move the price up slowly with more individual miners that are interested in the coin.  Ive come to the conclusion that big rigs are terrible for a coin.  All they do is mine most of the coins and dump.
Impossible is Nothing

Those who sell right now do this because Bitcoin is on the rise from yesterday's dip and they want a quick profit. look at all the other altcoins, the price is going down on most of them as ppl are converting them to Bitcoin and then sell for fiat. as long as this process present, altcoins in general will devalue. and as long as there is a high volume on coinmarket.io and there are ppl buying klondike, i'm not worried about the amount of coins generated per day. 2014 will be the year that crypto will penetrate the general public's mind, in the aftermath of that, I think klondike will be one of the winners.

alot of people said this would be the value after it hits an good exchange..

well it would be godly  Grin
Activity: 196

Changing the coin supply will negatively impact the coin.  Seriously people - part of the strength of KDC is its parameters.  Its LIMITED parameters.  It's seriously undervalued right now, and it's surprisingly easy to mine.  The only reason prices aren't higher and its difficulty is so low is because it doesn't have more publicity.

Not that I'm advocating it, but if it were on a major exchange (Cryptsy, Coinex, Vircurex), it would take about 48 hours before mining difficulty shot up to about 400 and the average trading price would probably be around 0.0005.  Why?  Because KDC isn't on any exchange with a public API, meaning it doesn't show up on sites like Coinwarz, Coinchoose, etc.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it dip under 0.0001 again... so I can buy a ton.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
it is less profitable to mine than doge currently
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
I wonder if the dev could increase the difficulty to decrease the supply

Only by block halving. any other kind of direct manipulation with the diff will result in the lose of trust of buyers and suppliers alike.

All these new coins coming into the market everyday is probably not healthy while we are on a small exchange

Patience, a 204 BTC volume will not go unnoticed by major exchanges, and they WILL have their piece of the pie.
when that happens, price will have a short spike upward and then spiral down, after that period, demand will even out with the supply and price will stabilize. some time after that the block halving would occur, only after that we could walk on the moon.

Then block halving should be fully considered...there are way too many coins being mined a day.  We have a good amount of buying but cant keep up with the selling going on.

How many new coins are being mined a day at the current difficulty?  I want the damn coin to drop to 10,000 would be pretty easy to do that right now.  Where are all the sellers coming from every day?  The coin has been dropping steadily so they must be newly mined coins.  Im not worried about the price, Im just curious about the dynamics of the pricing and why there seems to be an excess of supply when the price is going down.  There should be should have been a lot of support at 20,000 but the constant selling signals to me that these are newly mined coins from big rigs that have no interest in the coin except to mine and sell them.

Im convinced its one or two big rigs that are doing all the mining and selling right now.
Impossible is Nothing
I wonder if the dev could increase the difficulty to decrease the supply

Only by block halving. any other kind of direct manipulation with the diff will result in the lose of trust of buyers and suppliers alike.

All these new coins coming into the market everyday is probably not healthy while we are on a small exchange

Patience, a 204 BTC volume will not go unnoticed by major exchanges, and they WILL have their piece of the pie.
when that happens, price will have a short spike upward and then spiral down, after that period, demand will even out with the supply and price will stabilize. some time after that the block halving would occur, only after that we could walk on the moon.
Activity: 98
Wow - selling @ these prices is insane.

As in diagnosable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Wow. We are getting closer to post #4000. Nice.
Any recent news from devs on any new developments ?
Jump to: