Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 362. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Already x3 my money, I'm holding all my stock until at least 0.001, possible selling 1/3 so I can invest in a few more coins until I can then reinvest in KDC when the block halves.

Exactly what I did today with LEAF. Bought at 15 sold at 28. I was lucky.
KDC will climb when it hits Cryptsy, then dip a bit then continue to climb over the next few weeks.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Already x3 my money, I'm holding all my stock until at least 0.001, possible selling 1/3 so I can invest in a few more coins until I can then reinvest in KDC when the block halves.

Exactly what I did today with LEAF. Bought at 15 sold at 28. I was lucky.
Activity: 420
thx for donate  Smiley

KzhLtVcF8MAyAEQueXpVsbW5Gt9CZX7GaM

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
All panic sellers, stupid! idc i buy this coin and hold it Cheesy
Activity: 89
Is it true that Cryptsy people usually add what they mine? BitJohn have been mining Cash and I have not seen him here...

CASH will be added for sure... but you know he cannot mine everything, i'm sure that he didn't mine TIPS/RPC,... CASH is the most promising coin that will be worth a lot, this is a coin that is totally different then 95% of other coins.

Every day you change of opinion about the most promising coin.

+1
Activity: 856
Is it true that Cryptsy people usually add what they mine? BitJohn have been mining Cash and I have not seen him here...

CASH will be added for sure... but you know he cannot mine everything, i'm sure that he didn't mine TIPS/RPC,... CASH is the most promising coin that will be worth a lot, this is a coin that is totally different then 95% of other coins.

Every day you change of opinion about the most promising coin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thay unlocked me Smiley

gone to mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hi  !

Is it possible to unlock my account "iparlov".
Thank YOu !

Im sorry Im fresh Smiley
http://kdc.cryptofountain.com

here is my account locked.
I tried to contact them but with no luck.
Who else can I contact ?

thank you !

check your email. usually they send an email to unlock it.

also i noticed a new trend now.. with some pools what you do is you sign up with username and password. then they point out that you'll need to sign in with an email. so then use the original email and sign in again. i think using the username first , gives you an authorized token and that token allows a certain amount of time for you to relog again. other wise it locks up..

i think .

this method is fucking confusing
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hi  !

Thank YOu !

You're gonna have to do a bit better than that... unlock your account "where" exactly?  Account for what?  A pool?  Who are you talking to?

+1
Help us help you mate!
Hi  !

Thank YOu !

Im sorry Im fresh Smiley
http://kdc.cryptofountain.com

here is my account locked.
I tried to contact them but with no luck.
Who else can I contact ?

thank you !
Activity: 196
Hi  !

Thank YOu !

You're gonna have to do a bit better than that... unlock your account "where" exactly?  Account for what?  A pool?  Who are you talking to?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
excatly. look at the strong comunity this coin has had. read everysingle page, not one complain. no premine. and crazy rare coins.

but we do need more exposure.

one thing is to keep posting and reminding new people why this coin is awesome. a true hype.

Now would be a great time for a giveaway, just to remind people about KDC, with all these new coins showing up everyday.

Give Away's ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED !! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310
Hi  !

Thank YOu !

Mine for your life
excatly. look at the strong comunity this coin has had. read everysingle page, not one complain. no premine. and crazy rare coins.

one thing is to keep posting and reminding new people why this coin is awesome. a true hype.

Now would be a great time for a giveaway, just to remind people about KDC, with all these new coins showing up everyday.

As a new miner i don't need to be reminded 10x a day that this Coin has  potential,those of us that like it are here and is up to date with the thread.
those that don't like it are mining doggys or whatever they feel is a good alt coin.  Wink
Activity: 84
Some of the posts on this thread confirm directly what I thought might happen here.  We are going to pull in people that have never mined before, which is outstanding.  This coin may have extra appeal from the crossover of google search terms like "Mining", the amazing Discovery channel show "Klondike", and "gold-rush".  That means organic exposure that may even get extra social media presence from new miners.

I also appreciate the Kimotos Gravity system of difficulty distribution, Litecoin has been left with huge difficulties after massive farms move to the latest more profitable Dog or cat or whatever.  

I'm also a huge fan of the fact that this is still mostly unlisted...that works to our benefit atm, presuming you're holding what you mine.

Something kind of fun about being part of the electronic Gold Rush, like we're all Bill Haskell's, minus the arctic tundra and avalanches.

Indeed it does seem we have bought in some newcomers which is great for the coin and for crypto as a whole. It's nice to be helping spread awareness and being, even just slightly - beneficial to the growth and progression of crypto.

We are listed on coinmarket which has a healthy volume (33.5BTC in the last 24 hours) this allows miners to ensure they are covering any expenditure and show that mining KDC is already very profitable.

I think what people need to appreciate is whilst the price took a dip today (its bounced back) and 'leaf' has a much higher net # leaf is just another coin, like alot of others and is only seeing such a large amount of mining power because it has a block halving imminently, even though it only launched 4 days ago. Our halving is in a little over 2 months which is soon by most standards but still healthy.

Whilst we work on the promised features and balance this around our day jobs we rely on you guys to keep on spreading the word and letting people know we are here.

I think its important we plan something for ~4 - 5 days time, when hoards of leaf miners leave to coin as it halves and look for somewhere else to point their rigs, we need to let them know we are profitable.

Please share and discuss ideas Cheesy
Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 1274

Jump to: