Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 367. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I wonder if this coin is still profitable?  atm it probably works against the supply and demand of KDC.  If Hashing power goes up because it is popular and people are buying and interested in mining that is great,  But if Hashing power goes up because one or two huge rigs are mining and selling, then that is terrible because all they are doing is mining most of the coins and dumping as fast as they mine it as long as the price is right.  Either the difficulty needs to go up the price needs to go down in order to keep the big rigs off.  Am I mistaken?

let them big miners sell, IMO. coin dispersal is good for a new coin, and volume at coinmarket shows that. maybe it would take more time because miners are dumping and price will fluctuate, but in the end, it just says that more and more ppl want to get their hands on Klondike, and that's a good thing.

My only concern was the multipools. with that kind of hash tose pools could really wreck a young coin, right now eac is being plowed by middlecoin, and the price of eac reflect that (enormous mega-dumps on Cryptsy).

as for my speculation, once we've hit a big exchange, klondike value will decrease because a lot of ppl are waiting for a bigger volume that will handle their large amounts of klondike coins, I hope I'm wrong, but as for now, that is my opinion....

but regardless, coin dispersal is good, means that there is a demand. what will happen when that demand will meet with the block halving? Smiley

hehe... we'll just wait and see.

That is my point.  The coin is gaining in popularity but as long as the price remains high (relative to the difficulty), the big rigs will be mining most of the coins (not buying) and dumping and eating up all the demand.  The demand cannot keep up with the supply.  The value of the coin needs to go down more to keep the big rigs off the coin and into the hands of people who will not dump as fast.  As long as the price remains over 10,000 the big rigs are waiting with 1000.s of Klondikes and eating any large buy orders on the spot. Personally since Im holding my Klondikes long term,  i would rather it go back down to 10,000 get the bg rigs off the  coin and buy another 25K and let the coins rise slowly.

I wonder if the dev could increase the difficulty to decrease the supply.  All these new coins coming into the market everyday is probably not healthy while we are on a small exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Impossible is Nothing
I wonder if this coin is still profitable?  atm it probably works against the supply and demand of KDC.  If Hashing power goes up because it is popular and people are buying and interested in mining that is great,  But if Hashing power goes up because one or two huge rigs are mining and selling, then that is terrible because all they are doing is mining most of the coins and dumping as fast as they mine it as long as the price is right.  Either the difficulty needs to go up the price needs to go down in order to keep the big rigs off.  Am I mistaken?

let them big miners sell, IMO. coin dispersal is good for a new coin, and volume at coinmarket shows that. maybe it would take more time because miners are dumping and price will fluctuate, but in the end, it just says that more and more ppl want to get their hands on Klondike, and that's a good thing.

My only concern was the multipools. with that kind of hash those pools could really wreck a young coin, right now eac is being plowed by middlecoin, and the price of eac reflect that (enormous mega-dumps on Cryptsy). I hope that with Kimotos gravity well those pools will just skip Klondike as they don't want to be bothered with that algorithm.

as for my speculation, once we've hit a big exchange, klondike value will decrease because a lot of ppl are waiting for a bigger volume that will handle their large amounts of klondike coins, I hope I'm wrong, but as for now, that is my opinion....

but regardless, coin dispersal is good, means that there is a demand. what will happen when that demand will meet with the block halving? Smiley

hehe... we'll just wait and see.
Ive come to the conclusion that KDC needs to drop so we can get rid of the big rigs that are mining most of the coins and dumping.  they are outstripping the demand.  There was scant supply just a few days ago and now there is a constant nonstop selling going on.  There has been plenty of buying and we should be trading much higher now or at least stabilized but the big mining rigs jumped up the hashing and dominated all the coins and dumped it all as long as the price is high.
Activity: 232
oh god its just dropping more and more
I like it!
I hope it goes down to 10 again! Wink

+1

so I can buy more  Grin
Activity: 112
I like it!
I hope it goes down to 10 again! Wink
Activity: 89
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
I wonder if this coin is still profitable?  atm it probably works against the supply and demand of KDC.  If Hashing power goes up because it is popular and people are buying and interested in mining that is great,  But if Hashing power goes up because one or two huge rigs are mining and selling, then that is terrible because all they are doing is mining most of the coins and dumping as fast as they mine it as long as the price is right.  Either the difficulty needs to go up the price needs to go down in order to keep the big rigs off.  Am I mistaken?
Activity: 84
Please add https://kdc.suprnova.cc to the Pool List

thanks

Have re added to the main thread for you. Lots of cheap KDC going on coinmarket Cheesy
the kdc price on coinmarket is so low  Smiley

Time to buy  Grin

I would continue buying if I had more available BTC Cheesy

Thought you wanna sell. What happened?

Needed some BTC for a big trade. Not interested in selling anymore.  Cool
the kdc price on coinmarket is so low  Smiley

Low? It's still the most profitable coin out there!

Getting 20 bugs a day from 1MH/s is amazing!

bugs?

bugs? oh bucks!!! $$$

Time to buy  Grin

Thought you wanna sell. What happened?
Activity: 224

bugs?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Time to buy  Grin

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Sure missing the price when KDC is selling and being bought at 0.00035 BTC each.  Roll Eyes

It'll be back. Smiley

I think sooner than what we can imagine.
Jump to: