Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 370. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
couple good orders on coinmarket Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
PoolMineWith.Us finally got our first block!

Block 36418 belongs to PoolMineWith.Us!

Thanks to anybody and everybody that's been throwing hashes at us.  People have come and gone, most haven't stuck around because they see a tiny hash rate and say "eh, ain't gonna get squat here."  Just like the days of the Klondike gold rush... this is what prospecting is all about!  It's hard to fight CoinArmy's 40%+ of the nethash... but we're gonna do it.

We'll keep going until there's no more gold left.  And then we'll find more!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
what i love about smoothness of this coin is that there is not one complain. there working hard miners and traders.

smooth fucking coin. a true cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey guys/dev. I need some help please.

My QT wont sync. I have created the conf file and I currently have 10 active connections (full bar), but nothing happens. I just get 17 hour(s) behind.

Nevermind, I re-downloaded the software and it works now Smiley.
Activity: 308
Coinmarket.io is back, time to buy some cheap KDC Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
We need a better exchange. Low prices is all well and good, but low difficulty is not.

I send a request to coinex.pw to add KlondikeCoin last night, havent heard back from them. In order for this coin to increase in value it's going to have to get on a large exchange if not  several large exchanges and, the miners will have to come back and start mining it hard. If this doesnt happen soon.....I hope this happens soon.

Sorry, miners coming back? We are still above 1,000Mh/s, i don't think we lost any miners, yes ,we had a pick of 1,300Mh/s but you also need to be realistic, no? I believe when dev deliver the Android application that we can have some extra miners, but at the moment, we are still strong...

Yes, the miner situation is good at the moment. I'm just concerned about the long-term prospects if we don't get on a better exchange.
Activity: 238
Hey guys/dev. I need some help please.

My QT wont sync. I have created the conf file and I currently have 10 active connections (full bar), but nothing happens. I just get 17 hour(s) behind.
legendary
Activity: 1120
We need a better exchange. Low prices is all well and good, but low difficulty is not.

I send a request to coinex.pw to add KlondikeCoin last night, havent heard back from them. In order for this coin to increase in value it's going to have to get on a large exchange if not  several large exchanges and, the miners will have to come back and start mining it hard. If this doesnt happen soon.....I hope this happens soon.

Sorry, miners coming back? We are still above 1,000Mh/s, i don't think we lost any miners, yes ,we had a pick of 1,300Mh/s but you also need to be realistic, no? I believe when dev deliver the Android application that we can have some extra miners, but at the moment, we are still strong...
Activity: 84

Coinex have said to us that no new coins will be added until they have finished some upgrades they are doing.

Were oretty much reliant on cryptsy at the moment Smiley but if it takes time then it takes time, we can work.with what weve got and move forward, plenty of coins do well and take a little while to get listed on any exchange, at least we have somewhere were miners can guarantee a return
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary

10 BTC buy order

Finally my order arrived Cheesy
legendary

You know prices are linked to difficulty... it will be more interesting in 65 days, then block reward will be half, so prices should double or we will lose a lot of miners. I believe first, this is a great coin...that prices are like this i don't have a problem with... and as you know we are close to a deal with cryptsy... so i would suggest buy at 20000 and keep supporting 20000.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250

10 BTC buy order
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Activity: 308
Activity: 406
Do you have a guess about add cryptsy?
Activity: 856
Honestly, if you have faith in the Dev's development, then the current situation is this; KDC is very cheap to pick up right now.

Provided development continues, prices will go up. If it hits a big exchange, it'll explode. KDC has huge community support, so as long as development happens, the price will rise. On such a new exchange with so little volume, it has made KDC appear very cheap, but it only takes a big exchange to send it rocketing.

Yes, I agree. But if we could be listed now why wait until tomorrow? In the meanwhile other alt-coins are paying to get listed.

PD: i have so much faith I have bought 46K KDC, not a single one was mined.
Honestly, if you have faith in the Dev's development, then the current situation is this; KDC is very cheap to pick up right now.

Provided development continues, prices will go up. If it hits a big exchange, it'll explode. KDC has huge community support, so as long as development happens, the price will rise. On such a new exchange with so little volume, it has made KDC appear very cheap, but it only takes a big exchange to send it rocketing.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
If some exchanges ask for money to get listed, why don't we create a KDC address for donations to "pay" them? Is it possible to do that?

If the dev holds the account, that's fine by me.

Of course, it wasn't going to be me for sure. Can be a BTC account too.

All of us don't have BTC to trade with so KDC is better  Smiley
Jump to: