Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 363. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
Some of the posts on this thread confirm directly what I thought might happen here.  We are going to pull in people that have never mined before, which is outstanding.  This coin may have extra appeal from the crossover of google search terms like "Mining", the amazing Discovery channel show "Klondike", and "gold-rush".  That means organic exposure that may even get extra social media presence from new miners.

I also appreciate the Kimotos Gravity system of difficulty distribution, Litecoin has been left with huge difficulties after massive farms move to the latest more profitable Dog or cat or whatever. 

I'm also a huge fan of the fact that this is still mostly unlisted...that works to our benefit atm, presuming you're holding what you mine.

Something kind of fun about being part of the electronic Gold Rush, like we're all Bill Haskell's, minus the arctic tundra and avalanches.
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
kdc is halved now ?  Huh

No...hasn't been out a full month yet, halving occurs every 3 months.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Nice little game.  Made a nice amount of KDC off of it.
Hi guys,

I will pay 100KDC to user which buys a pan on http://goldrush.l8.lv/ Smiley . Just buy it, send me your address and I will pay you 100KDC. Good deal, right? Smiley

Dude fuck off trying to make people crazy with your stupid gamble site

STOP THESE FUCKING WEBSITES
Activity: 84
if this coin goes on cryptsy it will be a instamine target. do not rush it guys. you show it to the people who care less about the coin and more about making a quick buck and this coin will be all sells.

unless you convert an other 100 people to this coin, it should not touch a big user base like cryptsy

Well we'll be fairly safe as with kimotos gravity it will adjust the difficulty accordingly - large influx of miners = large jump in diff without delay Smiley

That doesnt mean shit when there are no new people comming in.

Leafcoin just had an hash power increase of 2 Ghash/sec in an hour or so. its at 5ghash/sec now. Steady decline for Klondike.

I see klondike as a more serious coin with a nice roadmap / plans up the road.

Leaf is just like doge, cat, kitteh. The wallet says: transfer to a dogecoin address when hovering above the sent leaf button. What kind of dev is behind that coin?

Many are mining now for the quick buck. Dumping them at nice price and go back to their " real" coin to mine (like klondike).

I have faith in Klondike for the long run. Mostly because of the very active and committed devs.

Leafcoins block reward halves in less than 5 days! That'd explain a massive influx of miners. We don't see them as a threat, we will continue pushing forward and will push out the promised features as soon as we feel they are ready. Leafcoins hashrate will drop like a log come halving day and guess what? They're 4 hour re target is going to be pretty damn long Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Nice little game.  Made a nice amount of KDC off of it.
Hi guys,

I will pay 100KDC to user which buys a pan on http://goldrush.l8.lv/ Smiley . Just buy it, send me your address and I will pay you 100KDC. Good deal, right? Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
if this coin goes on cryptsy it will be a instamine target. do not rush it guys. you show it to the people who care less about the coin and more about making a quick buck and this coin will be all sells.

unless you convert an other 100 people to this coin, it should not touch a big user base like cryptsy

Well we'll be fairly safe as with kimotos gravity it will adjust the difficulty accordingly - large influx of miners = large jump in diff without delay Smiley

Leafcoin just had an hash power increase of 2 Ghash/sec in an hour or so. its at 5ghash/sec now. Steady decline for Klondike.

I see klondike as a more serious coin with a nice roadmap / plans up the road.

Leaf is just like doge, cat, kitteh. The wallet says: transfer to a dogecoin address when hovering above the sent leaf button. What kind of dev is behind that coin?

Many are mining now for the quick buck. Dumping them at nice price and go back to their " real" coin to mine (like klondike).

I have faith in Klondike for the long run. Mostly because of the very active and committed devs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

i think i mined enough for now, i'm gonna buy rather than mine the rest later on when i think the price is right to speculate on a big exchange, moving my miner to PotCoin  Smiley

Why PotCoin? I'm mining CASH now, for the same reason as you.

Why Potcoin you ask? well they have a great dev team behind it, they are committed, they got good PR, network is very fast, strong interest from bitcointalk community, cannabis is a growing industry and they already have 2 Cannabis outlets accepting PotCoin. All in a few days time, sounds like a winner to me  Smiley
Activity: 196

Activity: 84

• Remove code referencing SHA256d mining, FPGAs and ASICS. Leftovers most probably still remain.
  • Maximum allowed intensity increased to 42.

Okay, why?  

Regarding the first one, that's part of the beauty of cgminer was that you could run both at once.  Especially now that we have ASIC scrypt miners hitting the market, especially hybrid miners.  On top of that, hybrid coins?  I'm still waiting to see a coin that couples multiple hash types.  Taking out SHA256d is plain dumb.

Regarding the second one, an intensity of anything more than about 25 is probably going to crash a machine.  42 is overkill beyond belief.  I doubt any api calls let alone console screen updates will even work above 25-30.

What's wrong with bfgminer?  thats what i have been using from the begining

Nothing?   Huh
Activity: 189

• Remove code referencing SHA256d mining, FPGAs and ASICS. Leftovers most probably still remain.

Okay, why?  

Regarding the first one, that's part of the beauty of cgminer was that you could run both at once.  Especially now that we have ASIC scrypt miners hitting the market, especially hybrid miners.  On top of that, hybrid coins?  I'm still waiting to see a coin that couples multiple hash types.  Taking out SHA256d is plain dumb.

Regarding the second one, an intensity of anything more than about 25 is probably going to crash a machine.  42 is overkill beyond belief.  I doubt any api calls let alone console screen updates will even work above 25-30.

What's wrong with bfgminer?  thats what i have been using from the begining
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Okay, why?  

Over 250 votes on cryptsy : https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923/page/last#post-214752

Time to add this coin on cryptsy

Meh.  The last round of coins had something like 700+ "votes" before they were even in the "consideration stage".
Doesn't matter how many votes there are. If Bigvern takes a look at the coin and he likes it, they will add it. He did it with Lottocoin, 2 days before he added it he actually posted in the forum thread!

I want to point out that you used the word "IF" here.

The hype for earthcoin was just as big as this one and it took way to long to get it on Cryptsy and its trading at a much lower level then predicted, the same shit will happen here if we dont pay BigVern to add it. You cant go around hoping for it to be added, we all know devs of new coins bribe the big exchanges to add them, that is just a fact.
With --scrpyt it just hangs at:

[2014-01-28 17:59:31] Started cgminer 3.7.2

I sent you a PM, hopefully it might help you out. 

If you're still having problems with cgminer, you may want to give either GUIminer or BFGMiner a try.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Activity: 112
Over 250 votes on cryptsy : https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923/page/last#post-214752

Meh.  The last round of coins had something like 700+ "votes" before they were even in the "consideration stage".
Doesn't matter how many votes there are. If Bigvern takes a look at the coin and he likes it, they will add it. He did it with Lottocoin, 2 days before he added it he actually posted in the forum thread!

Jump to: