Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 371. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 856
Merit: 250
If some exchanges ask for money to get listed, why don't we create a KDC address for donations to "pay" them? Is it possible to do that?

If the dev holds the account, that's fine by me.

Of course, it wasn't going to be me for sure. Can be a BTC account too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If some exchanges ask for money to get listed, why don't we create a KDC address for donations to "pay" them? Is it possible to do that?

If the dev holds the account, that's fine by me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can someone please tell me why my wallet is stuck at 3 days ?

Are you stuck at block 32012?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Someone interested in buying 46K KDC? Offers by PM please.

I've had 7000 stolen from me.  If you're feeling generous I will buy 7k from you at a discounted rate just to make me whole again.  Seems like you have some to spare. Smiley
Activity: 826

use nodes on conf? if you do , remove them, and try.  

if that doesnt help. close open a few time. restart comp close open

last step would be to back up your wallet and delete almost everything and reinstall
The issue seemed to correct itself. Weird. Synced up to 3 days, stopped for an hour and then , seemingly randomly, synced the rest of the way.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

use nodes on conf? if you do , remove them, and try.  

if that doesnt help. close open a few time. restart comp close open

last step would be to back up your wallet and delete almost everything and reinstall
Someone interested in buying 46K KDC? Offers by PM please.
Activity: 238

There was no new address when I opened the wallet.  The receive tab was complete blank.  Here's what I wrote earlier:
Not even a default receive address showed up.
when I attempted to create a new receive address just to see what it would do it didn't generate one and instead I could type in my own address.

you should find out if the one address is the same as on the backup and not if there is a new address..
What's very curious though is that here:
http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/address/KuuPqjrdWat7tnyKJP28sR2SpM1eycURLJ

You can see that the transactions out match the transaction in for the most part exactly.
That is my pool payout address.  This sounds dumb to even me but could have my payouts from the pool been reversed or orphaned somehow?

Is there a fork that hasn't been discovered yet?

I'm pulling at straws here I know but just trying to wrap my head around how this may have happened.

Which pool were you mining?

kdc.cryptofountain.com
I've already logged in there to check on my account and it all checks out, nothing was changed.
Activity: 826
Nope, complete blank like the .dat file was taken.
when I attempted to create a new receive address just to see what it would do it didn't generate one and instead I could type in my own address.
I removed the software completely and reinstalled.

Maybe the wallet is buggy?

Did you have the wallet backed up? If so just drop the backup wallet.dat into the /user/appdata/roaming/klondike folder and restart the wallet client.

Y'all aren't listening LOL
Look at the links I posted.  My addresses are drained.  My backup is of no help.

just check if the backup address is the same as the original, if not then your wallet.dat was deleted from your appdata folder and it created a fresh new one on client start...

There was no new address when I opened the wallet.  The receive tab was complete blank.  Here's what I wrote earlier:
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

You can see that the transactions out match the transaction in for the most part exactly.
That is my pool payout address.  This sounds dumb to even me but could have my payouts from the pool been reversed or orphaned somehow?

I'm pulling at straws here I know but just trying to wrap my head around how this may have happened.

Which pool were you mining?
Activity: 238

Did you have the wallet backed up? If so just drop the backup wallet.dat into the /user/appdata/roaming/klondike folder and restart the wallet client.

Look at the links I posted.  My addresses are drained.  My backup is of no help.

just check if the backup address is the same as the original, if not then your wallet.dat was deleted from your appdata folder and it created a fresh new one on client start...
Activity: 224

This happened to a guy in the Nobelcoin thread. Someone stole his wallet.dat file.

Activity: 126
I have been mining @ kdc.suprnova.cc for a whole day and accumulated 900 Klondike coin...I have just realized the pool doesn't let you access "Edit Account" so I can enter my withdrawal address to access my coins. This pool is listed on the main forum page as a valid pool. HELP! please 900 Klondike is a lot I do not want to lose. I have also tried to contacting the admin the support email page on the pool but no reply. Why is this pool listed on the main page...has anyone else had this problem???

Yep, same thing.  I'm pretty sure the page was there yesterday, but it's just 'page not found' today.  I emailed a little bit ago, have you had a reply yet?

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Jump to: