Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 373. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
goldrush.l8.lv is as good as a giveaway at the moment

Huh
this gamble site is like donating your coins to some unkown random picked adresses

I wonder how long it would take until the first gamblers starts whining and call it a scam Roll Eyes
It's a pretty damn good gambling site... Doubled my coins in 30 hours.
Activity: 109

Huh
this gamble site is like donating your coins to some unkown random picked adresses

I wonder how long it would take until the first gamblers starts whining and call it a scam Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I have been mining @ kdc.suprnova.cc for a whole day and accumulated 900 Klondike coin...I have just realized the pool doesn't let you access "Edit Account" so I can enter my withdrawal address to access my coins. This pool is listed on the main forum page as a valid pool. HELP! please 900 Klondike is a lot I do not want to lose. I have also tried to contacting the admin the support email page on the pool but no reply. Why is this pool listed on the main page...has anyone else had this problem???

Some pools require for you to enter your personal code 1st before you can edit the account...Others the opposite way..Worth a try!!
What do you do for a living?

Let me start 1st:  I do data entry at home....Watching my rigs all the time is a huge bonus  Grin
I'm at college, Crypto is my only income. Hoping I can make big on this great coin.

I know how it is being a college student....I was on Ramen noodles for weeks on end..... Grin
Activity: 210
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have been mining @ kdc.suprnova.cc for a whole day and accumulated 900 Klondike coin...I have just realized the pool doesn't let you access "Edit Account" so I can enter my withdrawal address to access my coins. This pool is listed on the main forum page as a valid pool. HELP! please 900 Klondike is a lot I do not want to lose. I have also tried to contacting the admin the support email page on the pool but no reply. Why is this pool listed on the main page...has anyone else had this problem???
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
if you look at the exchange this coin has equal buys to sells. that's a very good sign that this coin is hot. now all we got to do is spread some more awareness.

We need more giveaways. we need new people to come in and see this gold mine.

Activity: 98

Let me start 1st:  I do data entry at home....Watching my rigs all the time is a huge bonus  Grin
I'm at college, Crypto is my only income. Hoping I can make big on this great coin.
Activity: 112
Come on, it's time for something to finally happen with KDC. As it is now, we're generating too many coins, more than the demand.

Time for a block halving or some kind of big event...

Also, @sitefive, if you're reading this, check your PMs.
Yes, and no. It depends on what side of the fence you are on. I'd rather not influence anyone's choices. I hold KDC, and still have every coin that I mined.

All I know is when there's big money involved, things happen.

Fair enough!  I have yet sold a single KDC and bought ~ 2K yesterday out of blind faith  Grin
Activity: 532
I work in online retail, and also write scripts and various other things.

Bit of a jack of all trades. I take an interest in lots of things.

This is just a nice distraction for me.  Wink

Yes, and no. It depends on what side of the fence you are on. I'd rather not influence anyone's choices. I hold KDC, and still have every coin that I mined.

All I know is when there's big money involved, things happen.

Wow   Shocked

[/quote]

Yeah, the big sharks are about. Means the coin is going to have some serious BTC behind it.

[/quote]

Good news no? Wink
At last Cheesy time to watch the trades flow Smiley

We have a nice investor:

Wow   Shocked

Yeah, the big sharks are about. Means the coin is going to have some serious BTC behind it.

We have a nice investor:

Wow   Shocked
You'll have to beat me to it. Wink
Pretty sure we can buy off each other then someone else can come along and buy Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If I only had some BTC to buy...
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Buy wall is almost broken... Dumpers are here !
Activity: 84

We have a nice investor:

Jump to: