Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 374. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
jumped on the PoolMineWith.Us pool not seeing any blocks...

It's hard to get blocks when you're just a ripple in a sea of MH/s.  We're still patiently waiting to find our first block.  The more miners we get, the faster it will come.

I'm also in the process of updating the cron jobs to make sure they're scheduled properly.
Activity: 98
You'll have to beat me to it. Wink
Pretty sure we can buy off each other then someone else can come along and buy Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
coinmarket is up  Grin

Let's buy some
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
jumped on the PoolMineWith.Us pool not seeing any blocks...

The difficulty of mining KDC keeps going down,shuld i be worried or just happy that i will recive more coins myself?  Undecided

With coinmarket.io being down we're likely losing a lot of miners who can't guarantee a return. That and some people seem to be jumping on 'CASH', nothing to worry about. Keep plugging along be happy you're getting more coins. The hps will be back up soon enough Smiley

Doesn't bother me... just means it's more likely that we'll end up finding our first block sooner rather than later at PoolMineWith.Us

I was just thinking how nice it would be to steal some of that 420MH/s away from CoinArmy....

CoinArmy currently sits at 55% of the total network hash rate for KDC.
Cryptofountain sits at 28%.
Put together, they control 83% of the KlondikeCoin hash rate. Sad

I've warned about this several times now. If something isn't done KDC will fork.
Activity: 210
thoughts on this site? http://goldrush.l8.lv/

Easy money. But with easy money comes easy loss.

So far it's been really easy money for me.  Up over 500 KDC today.
I'm up 116 today, made 270 yesterday. Waiting for the Pan to expire to make a few more KDC.
Activity: 210
thoughts on this site? http://goldrush.l8.lv/

Easy money. But with easy money comes easy loss.

So far it's been really easy money for me.  Up over 500 KDC today.
Yeah WTF why isnt KDC on Coinmarketcap??

Because it's not on any exchange that has a public api maybe?
The difficulty of mining KDC keeps going down,shuld i be worried or just happy that i will recive more coins myself?  Undecided

With coinmarket.io being down we're likely losing a lot of miners who can't guarantee a return. That and some people seem to be jumping on 'CASH', nothing to worry about. Keep plugging along be happy you're getting more coins. The hps will be back up soon enough Smiley

Doesn't bother me... just means it's more likely that we'll end up finding our first block sooner rather than later at PoolMineWith.Us

I was just thinking how nice it would be to steal some of that 420MH/s away from CoinArmy....

I've warned about this several times now. If something isn't done KDC will fork.

How does this mean KDC will fork... ?

It means they control the blockchain with that much hashrate at their disposal.  They hypothetically could cause transactions to not be accepted/doublespent/etc due to 51%.  It's extremely unlikely unless they do something explicitly malicious, but it's one of those "not good to have all your eggs in one basket" things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

How in the world does Astrocoin get on coinmarketcap already?

Yeah WTF why isnt KDC on Coinmarketcap??
Activity: 532

A pool controlling over 51% of the network? No pool should control 51% of the network. Ever. It does not mean it will, it just means it could. It's just a matter of whether you can trust any particular pool to have the power to do so.
Activity: 574

Activity: 532

Activity: 980

How in the world does Astrocoin get on coinmarketcap already?

Mine for your life
i'll just sit here and watch the gold coming to me then  Grin
Activity: 84
Impossible is Nothing

With Coinmarket down at the moment, dumpers don't have a place to dump. so probably they are switching to other coins that they can dump more easely Smiley

But it's good for us, more coins.

Edit: oh, hehe KlondikeCoin beat me to it.
Activity: 84
The difficulty of mining KDC keeps going down,shuld i be worried or just happy that i will recive more coins myself?  Undecided

Mine for your life
The difficulty of mining KDC keeps going down,shuld i be worried or just happy that i will recive more coins myself?  Undecided
Jump to: