Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 375. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

I have Pm'd bit john, i'd ask that noone else do this as it'l just overwhelm his probably already overwhelmed inbox Smiley They're well are of us and can see the support on our cryptsy feature request thread, these are all genuine votes unlike some who have pointlessly gone to the trouble of botting *cough* batcoin *cough*

How do you know this ?  Grin

How do i know that batcoin was botted or that are votes are genuine?

regarding batcoin...

Sorry i didnt see the red text :S lol.... Because i had a pm from some random person offering me a cryptsy voting bot service for BTC and in his sig he was advertising batcoin, i looked at their cryptsy thread and saw over 400 likes... Seems suspicious Wink Its now way over that: "694 people like this idea "

Unlikely don't ya think?

Unlikely indeed  Angry

Very unlikely!!!
Just launch http://klondikefan.com

I'm just a newbie and supporter of KDC, not a detective, so please don't hate me if i miss something  Tongue

I try to post something every day (today's post come this night, 2 - 3h GMT+1)

Thanks very much!  I like the look of the site!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey yo!
From CoinMarketCap.com
As for Klondike and Noble, I'm holding off until the exchange that they're traded on, coinmarket.io gets a little more reputation.  Looking at the thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4592671  it seems they are less than 10 days old.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

I have Pm'd bit john, i'd ask that noone else do this as it'l just overwhelm his probably already overwhelmed inbox Smiley They're well are of us and can see the support on our cryptsy feature request thread, these are all genuine votes unlike some who have pointlessly gone to the trouble of botting *cough* batcoin *cough*

regarding batcoin...

Sorry i didnt see the red text :S lol.... Because i had a pm from some random person offering me a cryptsy voting bot service for BTC and in his sig he was advertising batcoin, i looked at their cryptsy thread and saw over 400 likes... Seems suspicious Wink Its now way over that: "694 people like this idea "

Unlikely don't ya think?

Unlikely indeed  Angry
Activity: 84

regarding batcoin...

Unlikely don't ya think?
Activity: 196

I'm just a newbie and supporter of KDC, not a detective, so please don't hate me if i miss something  Tongue

We won't hate.  Klondike support is always good.
Activity: 89

regarding batcoin...

They send that email to everyone who submits a coin. Problem is to be first on the list Cheesy

This is probably true but if we constantly spam them with requests for KDC to be added they will eventualy add them soon or latter.

Please do not spam them!

I mean "spam" figuratively and i think if many of us send them msg they will consider to add KDC but i am probably wrong... Sad

Activity: 102
They send that email to everyone who submits a coin. Problem is to be first on the list Cheesy

This is probably true but if we constantly spam them with requests for KDC to be added they will eventualy add them soon or latter.

Please do not spam them!

I mean "spam" figuratively and i think if many of us send them msg they will consider to add KDC but i am probably wrong... Sad
yeah just what i dont like ASR and other premined scams pushing to markets and such great coin has to wait. Totally not fair

Yeah....I know we have been passed over many times...Definitely not fair!!
Activity: 210
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
yeah just what i dont like ASR and other premined scams pushing to markets and such great coin has to wait. Totally not fair

Yes they paid off coinedup i'd imagine, but then coinedup isn't loading so great at the moment

Just think about RPC.  Clean launch, no premine, no scam - just a guy who like Ron Paul and made a coin.

Doesnt look like any shenanigans involved to get to CoinedUp then Cryptsy, just takes a little more time when doing everything on the up-and-up instead of a backroom deal.

Better off long term though and there may actually be more people wanting to buy in than people lining up to dump todays crapcoin.

Exactly and the RPC thread was posted on December 28th, 12 days before our launch. Keep up the support and we'll hit cryptsy, the things we promised are in the pipeline but good things take time Smiley
Activity: 98

Yes they paid off coinedup i'd imagine, but then coinedup isn't loading so great at the moment

Just think about RPC.  Clean launch, no premine, no scam - just a guy who like Ron Paul and made a coin.

Doesnt look like any shenanigans involved to get to CoinedUp then Cryptsy, just takes a little more time when doing everything on the up-and-up instead of a backroom deal.

Better off long term though and there may actually be more people wanting to buy in than people lining up to dump todays crapcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

Please do not spam them!
If you want to get added there,pretty much everyone on this thread should send them a message to get on their nerves so they would actually add it!

Cryptsy is a business which makes business decisions Smiley They and their investors add markets based on a coins merits, whether or not it has any interest, potential trade volume, survival chances, whether it was pre mined.

Spamming them will not get us anywhere other than being one of those annoying coins, they won't add a coin because they are being spammed, thats what e mail filtering is for Wink.

WE NEED SOME MORE ACTIVISM

SOME SUGGESTIONS

THE WEB SITE IS STILL STATIC  FROM THE DAY ONE. ADD TWITTER FEEDS ETC TO MAKE IT DYNAMIC

SPEED UP THE ANDROID WALLET

WE NEED MERCHANT NETWORKS ALSO

THE MORE WE DYNAMIC , KDC WILL REACH $10 VERY SHORTLY

The android application is being developed by a member on here currently to lower the workload on us. We are working on features as fast as we can but dont want to rush things and bring things out at the wrong time, we also have to fit all of this around or full time jobs.

Merchant networks are unlikely to happen before we have a semi stable exchange rate and are on a reliable established exchange. We want to be added to coinmarketcap, coinwarz and other such sites but again are reliant on being added to an exchange with an api.

Cryptsy know about us and are fully aware of us, they will read this thread and don't need to be inundated with e mails Smiley They also appear to add coins in batches so we're dependant on waiting for that too.

Take a look at all of the other alt coins, mostly pump and dump scam coins, KDC is not one of these, we are in it for the long haul, please continue to be supportive, spread the word and have patience. When coinmarket is back up you have a place to trade small amounts to pay mining bills, theres no rush and when small amounts of people leave to grab a stake in a new coin they'll soon be back to KDC Smiley
Jump to: