Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 377. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I like this coin so much that I went and did something stupid... I set up a pool.

http://kdc.poolminewith.us

Nothing fancy, just bring your pick axe and start panning your claim.  We rough it out here... so new can't even afford fancy logos, giveaways, promotions or anything like that.  Can't say it's anything special or different, but it's an option.

PPLNS, 1% fee, Email verifications. 
(If your email doesn't come through in a timely fashion, check your spam folder)

I'll do my best to keep it going smooth, but I can't quit my day job yet until we hit the mother lode!

Cool. Its always nice having an extra pool. I've been wanting to set one up myself but cant find the help I need.

hope it works out for you

Thank you for the words.  I've had a bunch of server space sitting idle for the past several months trying to figure out what to do with it.  When I got around to mining KDC after the rest of the other crappy altcoins had already flamed out, I decided "Hey, KDC is for real."  Just wish I had more time back when KDC was fresh to help it grow legs back then.  Instead, now I'm just running "another pool".
Activity: 112
why on coinarmy pool i have this error  Huh Huh

Did you enter your username and passworld correctly?

yea

username.workername

i know but doesn't work  Huh
Are you sure you've created the workers?
xxxxx.user - password usually I think it is if you don't change anything and just create it!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well, it looks like I'm out almost 6000 KDC, Foodie123 tried to recover the wallet but it's toast!!  People backup your wallets!!!  Don't be a dumbass like me and lose all your hard earned KDC!!!  It was a very costly lesson learned!!

did you get the other two working tho ?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Well, it looks like I'm out almost 6000 KDC, Foodie123 tried to recover the wallet but it's toast!!  People backup your wallets!!!  Don't be a dumbass like me and lose all your hard earned KDC!!!  It was a very costly lesson learned!!
Activity: 70
CoinMarket.io status update:

We are working around the clock on this.
We do realize that this exchange has major potential to be the next big thing, so we are serious.

We are not going anywhere to buy that island Wink will re-open as soon as he have identified and fixed the problem.

A security audit is ongoing, but you have to understand that this takes time, we use local people from Europe and real life meetings.
This means that another 24-48 hours of downtime is not unrealistic.
We will be using this time to do multiple other things too, like moving the thing to a datacentre.

When we first open, markets will be paused and only wallets will work.

Opening the exchange's frontend right now, thus exposing a potentially insecure system to the public is not an option.
This is why we ask you to not panic.
People with large balances (and thus extra paranoid) can send withdraw requests via PM, they will be processed.

We will try to keep this thread posted on the updates as often as possible.

i dont see that message on twitter. Dunno where thats from but it should be nice if they could keep us updatd on twitter Smiley

It's not on twitter, does twitter even allow tweets that long? lol
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4772116

It's straight from coinmarket.io on this forum  Smiley
Activity: 70
im not to worried about coinmarket.io if its down its down, i think we will hit crypts this week, then thats when the real trading starts. iv already deposited my BTC into cryptsy so i don't have to wait to buy up more KDC. i cant wait for this coin to start reaching new heights!!
Activity: 602

We do realize that this exchange has major potential to be the next big thing, so we are serious.

We are not going anywhere to buy that island Wink will re-open as soon as he have identified and fixed the problem.

A security audit is ongoing, but you have to understand that this takes time, we use local people from Europe and real life meetings.
We will be using this time to do multiple other things too, like moving the thing to a datacentre.

Opening the exchange's frontend right now, thus exposing a potentially insecure system to the public is not an option.
People with large balances (and thus extra paranoid) can send withdraw requests via PM, they will be processed.

i dont see that message on twitter. Dunno where thats from but it should be nice if they could keep us updatd on twitter Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why on coinarmy pool i have this error  Huh Huh

Did you enter your username and passworld correctly?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 602
why on coinarmy pool i have this error  Huh Huh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
kdc.suprnova.cc - I cant seem to access "Edit Account" page to access my wallet address details for payout...Is this a scam pool???
Activity: 980
how about getting this coin added to www.crypto-trade.com ...
Site not working
working 100%
you just need to clear cookies in your browser

Turned out Malwarebytes was blocking it  Cheesy !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
News on CoinMarketio

https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio

Investigating a possible security problem. We cannot put the exchange back online until we are 100% certain that everything works properly.

This is 9 hours old news...

Coinmarket.io is really an awesome site, once he gets the bugs fixed it will be a premiere place to trade.  That being said, atm all this stopping and going is killing the buy traffic.  Nobody wants to leave their bitcoins on the site so how are you going to buy on impulse.  Everyday that the site is down is another day that bitcoins go into a different starter coin.  Say what you will but these coins trade on hype and momentum and the site going down did a lot of damage at the worst possible times.  We need to have an alternate site to trade so the action doesn't evaporate every time this one is down.  But yeah, once Coinmarket.io gets out of beta, it will be awesome.
Activity: 102
News on CoinMarketio

Investigating a possible security problem. We cannot put the exchange back online until we are 100% certain that everything works properly.

This is 9 hours old news...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
News on CoinMarketio

Activity: 102
I think that dev must get this coin to some serious exchange as soon as possible. How coin will reach 0.001 or even 0.0005 if not listed at some serious exchange? What is value of coin that is listed nowhere or at exchange with small traffic? I just hope that we will hit some big exchange before people lose interest for Klondike...
Jump to: