Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 376. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
They send that email to everyone who submits a coin. Problem is to be first on the list Cheesy

This is probably true but if we constantly spam them with requests for KDC to be added they will eventualy add them soon or latter.

Please do not spam them!

I agree.  Part of the "success" of KDC is that it's sort of a grassroots underground coin.  Remember LTC's history... nobody really cared about it back in the day, and nobody really "promoted" it either.  Just let KDC do what it's doing, otherwise it will become the target of pump and dump scammers and just end up joining the long and growing list of crapcoins that are already out there.

KDC has the metrics to stand on its own.  Just let it be.

+1

Constantly spamming them probably reduces the likelihood of getting listed.  They know the coin exists, they arent stupid. 

Remember, KDC doesnt have a premine or a large marketing budget.

There's more to getting listed than lowly paid shills Smiley
Activity: 196
They send that email to everyone who submits a coin. Problem is to be first on the list Cheesy

This is probably true but if we constantly spam them with requests for KDC to be added they will eventualy add them soon or latter.

Please do not spam them!

I agree.  Part of the "success" of KDC is that it's sort of a grassroots underground coin.  Remember LTC's history... nobody really cared about it back in the day, and nobody really "promoted" it either.  Just let KDC do what it's doing, otherwise it will become the target of pump and dump scammers and just end up joining the long and growing list of crapcoins that are already out there.

KDC has the metrics to stand on its own.  Just let it be.
Activity: 98
Two hours left to buy my Shovel at Klondike Mining Stores!
70% profit / 30% consolation
http://goldrush.l8.lv/

Plus it comes with
100KDC giveaway
150KDC to buyer
+1
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
WE NEED SOME MORE ACTIVISM

SOME SUGGESTIONS

THE WEB SITE IS STILL STATIC  FROM THE DAY ONE. ADD TWITTER FEEDS ETC TO MAKE IT DYNAMIC

SPEED UP THE ANDROID WALLET

WE NEED MERCHANT NETWORKS ALSO

THE MORE WE DYNAMIC , KDC WILL REACH $10 VERY SHORTLY

+1 The only thing I miss from KDC is some more action.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WE NEED SOME MORE ACTIVISM

SOME SUGGESTIONS

THE WEB SITE IS STILL STATIC  FROM THE DAY ONE. ADD TWITTER FEEDS ETC TO MAKE IT DYNAMIC

SPEED UP THE ANDROID WALLET

WE NEED MERCHANT NETWORKS ALSO

THE MORE WE DYNAMIC , KDC WILL REACH $10 VERY SHORTLY

Please do not spam them!
If you want to get added there,pretty much everyone on this thread should send them a message to get on their nerves so they would actually add it!

Let's do what devs say. Let's give them time, we are not in a hurry. They can't ignore us forever and they will end up adding us. They can't loose that amount of BTC volume for a long time.
Activity: 210

Please do not spam them!
If you want to get added there,pretty much everyone on this thread should send them a message to get on their nerves so they would actually add it!
Activity: 84

Please do not spam them!
Activity: 102

Edit: I just received mail from cryptsy support:
Thank you for suggesting this coin.
I have added it to our list of coins to be reviewed for inclusion into the
Cryptsy Coin Exchange Markets.

Sincerely,
Jim
Cryptsy.com

THAT IS A GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 322
Well, it looks like I'm out almost 6000 KDC, Foodie123 tried to recover the wallet but it's toast!!  People backup your wallets!!!  Don't be a dumbass like me and lose all your hard earned KDC!!!  It was a very costly lesson learned!!

did you get the other two working tho ?

One went to the dev but he doesn't sound hopeful.  Going to try moving the keys to an empty wallet tonight.  Also going to try a couple different programs to restore the wallet files.  I think on KDC though (the one I really wanted to recover), I screwed!!  

Yeah it's way too small to be intact, it's a partial file...
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Well, it looks like I'm out almost 6000 KDC, Foodie123 tried to recover the wallet but it's toast!!  People backup your wallets!!!  Don't be a dumbass like me and lose all your hard earned KDC!!!  It was a very costly lesson learned!!

did you get the other two working tho ?

One went to the dev but he doesn't sound hopeful.  Going to try moving the keys to an empty wallet tonight.  Also going to try a couple different programs to restore the wallet files.  I think on KDC though (the one I really wanted to recover), I screwed!!  
Activity: 182

Sincerely,
Jim
Cryptsy.com

THAT IS A GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 102
If we hit Cryptsy KDC will go to the MOONNNNNN

So everyone who not voted yet please vote now!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923/page/last#post-206036

Sincerely,
Jim
Cryptsy.com
Activity: 112

Judging by the latest addition (TIPS, wtf?), the coin needs to be seriously dying before it hits Cryptsy.
Activity: 112
where is polonex exchenge tread? I cant get back my 0.98 btc!

Well i think you have to withdraw 0.97 btc. Like there is some fee. Give it a try, by me that works.
Activity: 308
Activity: 195
where is polonex exchenge tread? I cant get back my 0.98 btc!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Two hours left to buy my Shovel at Klondike Mining Stores!
70% profit / 30% consolation
http://goldrush.l8.lv/

Plus it comes with
100KDC giveaway
150KDC to buyer
Jump to: