Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 400. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I wonder why people are selling for 1/5-1/10 of real trading value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Alright lads, after some research i've decided to get on Klondike. I'm about to get myself a nice stash.

and might you tell us your research? on what value your buying and what value it will reach?  Smiley

I think if you've read most of what's been said in this thread, and done research based on that, I think it's easy to determine that KDC has a lot of potential. It's the conclusion I came to very early on, but I'm glad there are some smart people out there also who have come to the same realisation.

There's some big money in KDC right now. You know there's going to be movement when there's big investments.

yea sure but... tell me one coin thread where people doesn't think that her coin will reach the moon..  even nxt and quark is thinking that  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
too bad people are selling low.

Not a good day  Angry

a very good day, volume is what makes a coin valuable.

I wish I had some BTC on me now :/

You and me both.

I have some but I can't register to buy ...Don't know what's wrong...

I'm sure if you ask somebody with high trust, they'll buy for you. It's in our best interest anyway Wink
Activity: 168
you have to click on forgot password. you will get an email and then you have to change your pw. then it should be unlocked. the day you signed it at the pool, do you received an email from this pool ?

I did reset password, i got the link, i changed my password, it said "password changed please log in", i tried to login and it still gives me "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support." which still is saying "This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

try this link

http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform

thanks, i tried that
lets wait and see

i am unlocked now, however i am not sure what did it since i got no email back from the owner, maby there was a timeout after the password change or maby he was to busy to write an email after unlocking me.
anyway im unlocked.

big thanks for the suggestions

I´m glad it worked for you Smiley

i transfer 0,5 btc from mtgox to buy more kdc. after that im almost out of btc Sad
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Not a good day  Angry

You and me both.

I have some but I can't register to buy ...Don't know what's wrong...
Activity: 980
I can't even register on coinmarket to buy KDCs Undecided Cry
So I built a tiny rig last night to add more hash instead
Only 800K but every little bit helps...Even my work computer is
hashing away with its underwhelming CPU Cheesy
Activity: 532

Not a good day  Angry

You and me both.

Not a good day  Angry

You'll see walls crumble on both sides when a big exchanges takes on KDC.

They really should have noticed the coin by now, but the exchange owners probably don't have any KDC to dump, so I don't know.

Not a good day  Angry

Yep, KDC has volume. It's being held back by big players who want to reap the rewards when the price explodes. That's how you can tell the price will really go up. Figuratively speaking, it's like trying to hold a tightly wound coil in your fists. Eventually you'll lose your grip and physics dictates the rest.

You'll see walls crumble on both sides when a big exchanges takes on KDC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Not a good day  Angry

Activity: 196
Ha someone is driving the price down for this lol...

Price               KDC   BTC
0.00015500      34000   5.27

Yep. Someone is deff trying to hold this coin back from soaring.
Agreed but if you read deeper into that it means they really really want in on this coin for the long term Smiley

Or to drive the price up later but 34000 seems like an investment size

Price               KDC   BTC
0.00015500      34000   5.27

Yep. Someone is deff trying to hold this coin back from soaring.
Activity: 98

Not a good day  Angry

Price               KDC   BTC
0.00015500      34000   5.27
Overall, I'm really glad that I decided to mine Klondike since release up to now. I only wish that we'd had a couple more weeks of mining before the hashrate shot up.

Can't keep a good as coin such as Klondike under wraps for long. This thread rarely ever hits the second page now.
Activity: 826
Overall, I'm really glad that I decided to mine Klondike since release up to now. I only wish that we'd had a couple more weeks of mining before the hashrate shot up.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
you have to click on forgot password. you will get an email and then you have to change your pw. then it should be unlocked. the day you signed it at the pool, do you received an email from this pool ?

I did reset password, i got the link, i changed my password, it said "password changed please log in", i tried to login and it still gives me "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support." which still is saying "This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

try this link

http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform

thanks, i tried that
lets wait and see

i am unlocked now, however i am not sure what did it since i got no email back from the owner, maby there was a timeout after the password change or maby he was to busy to write an email after unlocking me.
anyway im unlocked.

big thanks for the suggestions
There's strong resistance at the .0002 pricepoint. Someone put a 1BTC buy order in.

Heh. Seen that old chestnut before too. It'll vanish if we get any big Klondike news soon.
There's strong resistance at the .0002 pricepoint. Someone put a 1BTC buy order in.

There's also a pretty big sell wall on .000265, though... We really need an exchange with bigger volume.
I think people also need to see what they call dumpers..

There are some people who are not as lucky as others who live in quite poor countries and 100 kdc is - at the moment to them 1-10 days work.

I think this is why we see the smaller selling. Its not so much dumping as needing Smiley

We are lucky to be able to afford such nice machines etc.. to be able to hold quite a few kdc Smiley
Jump to: