Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 399. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lets hope my mtgox account gets verified before the price shooots Cheesy want to buy so bad.

Thank you to all idioits selling at this rate Wink

i had to wait 3 weeks till they verified my account  Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Oh god I want to buy it up sooo bad.  Cheesy

something's up, I see similar walls for USDe, DGB and KDC, someone is daytrading the shit out of them, I think we have a player on coinmarket.io fucking with the prices. Smiley)) I'll post this in the other coins threads. this is a trap, weak hands will cry after today Smiley

EDIT KDC wall disappeared.
Activity: 308
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Oh god I want to buy it up sooo bad.  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Lets hope my mtgox account gets verified before the price shooots Cheesy want to buy so bad.

Thank you to all idioits selling at this rate Wink
come on guys dump this coin so everyone can buy a huge stack before it went crazy  Wink

don't worry USDe holders are falling for a bulltrap as we speak Cheesy , kdc's have already fallen for one, number two incoming.
Activity: 238
come on guys dump this coin so everyone can buy a huge stack before it went crazy  Wink
there seems to be some fear on both usde and klondike

i bought on fear

i can feel it coming

everyone mining any of those coins right now will see a day's work return of 0.1 BTC / MH ... heed my words Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wonder why people are selling for 1/5-1/10 of real trading value.

what would you consider is the real trading value then ?

I've said since early on that a value of 0.001 is not unreasonable, and while it is highly speculative, it is based on past experience of seeing how other coins have faired, and taking into consideration the hashpower, thread interest, continued development and coin rarity, I do not think it is too far off the mark in the near to short-term.

alright, fair enough

This is just my opinion. There as so many unpredictable market factors that all I can do is speculate based on what I know. I have a good track record of getting it right, though. I'm open to counter-arguments, but there's so many variables to consider that I don't think anyone can predit how will KDC will do. I am certain if Cryptsy list KDC though that you will see a big price jump. It seems like this is what everyone is preparing for.

As I said, Cryptsy seems to list coins based on their own interest. I wouldn't count on them listing this coin, unless they're sitting on Coinmarket right now and scooping the sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
there seems to be some fear on both usde and klondike

i bought on fear

i can feel it coming

I've said since early on that a value of 0.001 is not unreasonable, and while it is highly speculative, it is based on past experience of seeing how other coins have faired, and taking into consideration the hashpower, thread interest, continued development and coin rarity, I do not think it is too far off the mark in the near to short-term.

alright, fair enough

This is just my opinion. There as so many unpredictable market factors that all I can do is speculate based on what I know. I have a good track record of getting it right, though. I'm open to counter-arguments, but there's so many variables to consider that I don't think anyone can predict how well KDC will do. I am certain if Cryptsy list KDC though that you will see a big price jump. It seems like this is what everyone is preparing for.
Merit: 251
Giga

alright, fair enough

0.003 in 1 month...

somewhere between .001-.003 within the next week or so, definetly over .001 after hitting a big exchange, if that happens then it's impossible to speculate the value since it will only be dictated by demand/request.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

0.003 in 1 month...
Why are people selling and this price when USDE is a lot higher and only have a few hashes more?

People are forcing the price low to get more coins. There's a lot of money in KDC right now.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why are people selling and this price when USDE is a lot higher and only have a few hashes more?
Activity: 196
I think people also need to see what they call dumpers..

There are some people who are not as lucky as others who live in quite poor countries and 100 kdc is - at the moment to them 1-10 days work.

I think this is why we see the smaller selling. Its not so much dumping as needing Smiley

We are lucky to be able to afford such nice machines etc.. to be able to hold quite a few kdc Smiley

and the others messing with the coin are traders day trading the coin
Merit: 251
Giga

Activity: 602

its the first day, give it a couple. Same happened to klondike. Need some time to get stable value and volume
Jump to: