Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 412. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
i wish i could buy 50,000KDC for 8BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 198
NEW KLONDIKE COIN DICE GAME

http://klondike.greendice.in/

CHECK IT OUT!

Thats the same exact one as the "Official Dice Game" from the Dev.

Sorry, I'll stick with that one.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey yo!
Finally done! I moved every other coin I had into Bitcoin and put it all into Klondike. Hopefully 8570 is enough to get me a nice spot on the moon. Still mining away with my 630k too.
Activity: 112

All of this hacking stuff scare the crap out of me!!  Can I just run another instance of the Klondike wallet on another computer so it will have its own address, then transfer the KDCs from the mining wallet to it then turn it off?  Is that considered cold storage?

no, cold storage means you execute a new Klondike binary on a computer not connected to the world. It generates a new wallet.dat and does not sync, but you have an address to send coins. Then you store the wallet.dat somewhere on a USB Stick, CDRom or whatever, several copies. If you once copy this wallet to your connected PC, the coins will be back.

That's my understanding. Plz correct me someone if I am wrong, I will try it tomorrow an let you know.

Hmmmm...So the block chain will figure it out.....Very interesting!!!!  Thanks much!!

Yeah, but you have to boot into a clean system with the unconnected PC. I actually have problems to run a linux live cd with an old PC.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I can't register on coinmarket.io....Keeps saying dup user name, email address?!?!?  What's wrong here folks???
Activity: 364
And yeah, I'm trying to contact the dev's but no one is replying.

He wrote on the message board here earlier saying that he would be gone for 10 hours and that Klondike deposits was not recommended during that time.  Be patient and find out what exactly happened.  If you let yourself get compromised, then surely there is nothing the owner of the site could have done to prevent this.  He even initiated email confirmation for withdrawals a few days ago, so that added another layer of protection for everyone.  If he was out to take advantage of investors on here, there would be no need for the constant improvements to the site.  He looks like he is in it for the long haul.

All of this hacking stuff scare the crap out of me!!  Can I just run another instance of the Klondike wallet on another computer so it will have its own address, then transfer the KDCs from the mining wallet to it then turn it off?  Is that considered cold storage?

no, cold storage means you execute a new Klondike binary on a computer not connected to the world. It generates a new wallet.dat and does not sync, but you have an address to send coins. Then you store the wallet.dat somewhere on a USB Stick, CDRom or whatever, several copies. If you once copy this wallet to your connected PC, the coins will be back.

That's my understanding. Plz correct me someone if I am wrong, I will try it tomorrow an let you know.

Hmmmm...So the block chain will figure it out.....Very interesting!!!!  Thanks much!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
just posted this to reddit but will here. the name remind of of cool toon episode of ducktales and ive found it online

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1228hu_ducktales-s01e58-back-to-the-klondike-full_shortfilms

give a tip to the man if you love ducktales! really not much tipping or giveaways on this coin sadly.

KvecaWcvxr45M3dPkb2aRNX4oVsnwH8Q2U

great find, deserves a tip. sent!
Hey yo!
Damn, it's taking FOREVER for BTCs to confirm!!!

Agreed, much slower than usual it seems.  I've been waiting on a wallet transfer for quite a while now.

Waiting an hour and half now...

Into wallet or out from wallet?

I had to send it from Coinbase to Cryptsy first, it finally got the 6 conformations and now its on its way to Coinmarket.
And yeah, I'm trying to contact the dev's but no one is replying.

DON'T USE COINMARKET!
I got hacked again!!!
Inception said I didn't have to change password since he IP-banned the hacker.
Now someone bought EAC for 1.5BTC and sold them for 1 tenth and bought them theirselves. I've got 0.1 BTC left.

5.2k KDC to hell. I'm gonna sue them tomorrow if I wont get my BTC back.

Sounds like someone has access to your computer or your accounts. So far I haven't been hacked on this exchage. *knock knock*
Well, he was IP-banned according to Inception (admin) and I didn't have to change password.
FUCKING HELL, there's all my money. ALL MY FUCKING MONEY. I can just go hang myself now I guess...

And any capable nefarious individual only EVER gets one ip address in his life?! Christ, how hard is it to use another shell for "hacking".
What would be the gain from such actions?
And PLEASE tell me that you dont use same password on your email account too?
I don't know but I trusted the admin and it's his responsibility since he gave me his word.

Ofc not, this is the only place I use this password, that's the fucked up thing.

He gave you his "word" on what exactly?
I'm sorry but if you, yourself personally think that banning 1 ip adress accomplishes anything? This seems a bit far fetched, and this individual doesnt have anything to gain from messing with your funds, there is no way to withdraw them without confirmation email, and the amount of 1 btc or whatever isn't gonna make anything go to the moon really. EAC is the smallest market with little movement overall.

I do understand its frustrating/annoying and everything personally. But saying you were "hacked" is kinda not the way i would angle this. If my account was compromised, that someone else had accessed it, i wouldnt trust that account and or password again, doesnt matter if you ban 1 million ips. If the password is known then you are not safe.
He said he was banning the IPs of that area, so I trusted him yeah.
He didn't withdraw them, read what the fuck I'm typing. Look at the picture, he bought EAC from himself for 1.5BTC and then sold back at a much lower price.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Agreed, much slower than usual it seems.  I've been waiting on a wallet transfer for quite a while now.

Got mine and buying!!!
Activity: 126

Into wallet or out from wallet?
Hey yo!

Activity: 126
DON'T USE COINMARKET!
I got hacked again!!!
Now someone bought EAC for 1.5BTC and sold them for 1 tenth and bought them theirselves. I've got 0.1 BTC left.

Sounds like someone has access to your computer or your accounts. So far I haven't been hacked on this exchage. *knock knock*
Well, he was IP-banned according to Inception (admin) and I didn't have to change password.
FUCKING HELL, there's all my money. ALL MY FUCKING MONEY. I can just go hang myself now I guess...

And any capable nefarious individual only EVER gets one ip address in his life?! Christ, how hard is it to use another shell for "hacking".
I don't know but I trusted the admin and it's his responsibility since he gave me his word.

Ofc not, this is the only place I use this password, that's the fucked up thing.

He gave you his "word" on what exactly?
I'm sorry but if you, yourself personally think that banning 1 ip adress accomplishes anything? This seems a bit far fetched, and this individual doesnt have anything to gain from messing with your funds, there is no way to withdraw them without confirmation email, and the amount of 1 btc or whatever isn't gonna make anything go to the moon really. EAC is the smallest market with little movement overall.

I do understand its frustrating/annoying and everything personally. But saying you were "hacked" is kinda not the way i would angle this. If my account was compromised, that someone else had accessed it, i wouldnt trust that account and or password again, doesnt matter if you ban 1 million ips. If the password is known then you are not safe.
Activity: 210

Activity: 364
DON'T USE COINMARKET!
I got hacked again!!!

Not to be a total ass, but it clearly states at the top Coinmarket page  "This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk."  When it shut down a few days ago, I thought I lost 3 btc in there and like, oh well.  Everyone that has any money on any exchange can lose all their holdings while they sleep at any time.  We are ALL gambling on these exchanges, none of this money is FDIC or SIPC insured LMAO.  Why, because risk vs reward.  Why don't you try attempting to work things out with the site owner before posting on here and trying to instill panic? It does nobody any good.  It sounds like yours is an isolated problem and the site owner seems like he is doing everything he can to improve the site.

DON'T USE COINMARKET!
I got hacked again!!!

> implying someone who hacked your account doesn't proxy ... lol
Well, admin wouldn't let me change password so yeah...

That totally sucks for you.  Obviously, someone hacked your computer and not Coinmarket.  Y don't you post up your Klondike address and maybe people will send you a few here and there.  You seem real.

On a different note, so thats who been dumping the Klondikes, lol sorry couldn't resist.

L9tSuDqMKc1v4ZyHK5NxkA7nqa6bdEgxu3

Thanks man, I really hope someone will!
Jump to: