Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 454. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Upcoming Mandatory update

Just to update you all we have added a little bit of code which will change the difficulty re target to every 2 hours as opposed to the current 24. This change will be pushed live most likely at some point today (we just have to build the windows wallet and make sure everything is okay), the difficulty change will come into affect at around block 32,000 though we are still evaluating whether to make it a little later or sooner. This will be a mandatory update and download links + more information will be released soon.

We are releasing this to make us less susceptible to difficulty spikes caused by multi pools and people coming back every few days to take advantage of difficulty drops and ultimately make KDC a more sustainable, attractive coin.

Any feedback about the above is appreciated Smiley

You guys are awesome! Thank you!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
sorry for my poor programming knowledge. will changing block adjustment will create forked block chain?.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Very fast and responsive development team!

Isn't a adjustment time of 1 block even better?
Activity: 104
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Just to update you all we have added a little bit of code which will change the difficulty re target to every 2 hours as opposed to the current 24. This change will be pushed live most likely at some point today (we just have to build the windows wallet and make sure everything is okay), the difficulty change will come into affect at around block 32,000 though we are still evaluating whether to make it a little later or sooner. This will be a mandatory update and download links + more information will be released soon.

We are releasing this to make us less susceptible to difficulty spikes caused by multi pools and people coming back every few days to take advantage of difficulty drops and ultimately make KDC a more sustainable, attractive coin.

How about the network being able to decide to dump a block if the time needed to complete it goes over some threshold, like 1hr or something?  TAG currently has a block time of 837 hours thanks to multipool!!  Shocked

No idea if that's feasible.
Activity: 203
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

very good news, thank you for yours work
Activity: 856
Merit: 250

Good job. Will download new wallet (I suppose with new logo too) as soon as it's released.
Activity: 196
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Fantastic news DEV... QUICK decisive dev team working for a better klondike coin & to defend against the multipools thanks for the info
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

thanks. I think they fit the theme quite well  Cool
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Still, thanks very much for the offer, it's very kind. This community rocks!

+1. yes we are the num 1 crypto community

+1, and the nr 1 succesful no-premine Coin !

+1. yes we are the num 1 crypto community
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Yep, I got hacked and I used xtrapool. Fortunately I'm only mining on CPU so just lost 14 coins. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS GUYS!
What's your address? I'll send a few coins your way.

Thanks, that's very kind! I'd rather it went to promoting the coin though, it's my own fault for using the same password haha. Donate it to the faucet or a giveaway thread to get some new people interested in the coin Smiley

people can't be that stupid to actually click that link?
if anything he will steal your wallet instead

what a load of rubbish i am a good member of the community that is an ANTI keylogger made by an official company go google it

it seems to come from a real company. it is on cnet.com see http://download.cnet.com/Zemana-AntiLogger-Free/3000-8022_4-75789017.html.

but my advice, dont believe even companies, they may steal  you with their software

i thought it would help i have used it for quite a while

what a load of rubbish i am a good member of the community that is an ANTI keylogger made by an official company go google it

it seems to come from a real company. it is on cnet.com see http://download.cnet.com/Zemana-AntiLogger-Free/3000-8022_4-75789017.html.

but my advice, dont believe even companies, they may steal  you with their software
Dear Klondike friends..

Surfing through the inteweb i came accross http://www.zemana.com/product/antilogger-free/overview/

it works on 32bit and 64bit windows and is a ANTI keylogger so if someone puts a keylogger in a wallet or something it could help protect your valuable kdc

There is a FREE version

If you like the idea send any tips etc to the dev to support klondike giveaways

what a load of rubbish i am a good member of the community that is an ANTI keylogger made by an official company go google it read the thread i have enough kdc. I just though it would help the members of this community and maybe keep a few valuable kdc safe!
Activity: 210
Dear Klondike friends..

Surfing through the inteweb i came accross http://www.zemana.com/product/antilogger-free/overview/

it works on 32bit and 64bit windows and is a ANTI keylogger so if someone puts a keylogger in a wallet or something it could help protect your valuable kdc

There is a FREE version

If you like the idea send any tips etc to the dev to support klondike giveaways

Jump to: