Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 453. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Coinarmy is well over 50% hashrate now, Sharks and whales please move to another pool!
Activity: 84
what a news!!! CAT NOW BACK TO .001 at cryptsy  what will be KDC rate when we hit cryptsy .

Aaaaaand, it's down to 0.0005

Yay altcoins  Cheesy

Im being reserved about what we will trade at when we hit cryptsy. So far we've seen a steady uptake, steady growth in popularity etc whereas with a lot of.new coins you see a huge surge in interest and then a huge decline then they just get pump n dumped to oblivion.

Im anticipating a nice entry price and then steady climb from there on up with the usual dips you see in crypto Smiley
Activity: 104
Hi,

Regarding hacked accounts. This will be due to xtra pool stealing users passwords and using them to login to other pools. as previously warned:

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR POOL/EXCHANGE PASSWORDS IF YOU USED XTRA POOL.

Regarding the difficulty we are working hard to correct this and will be looking at pushing out an update in the near future.

Thanks for that.
Just logged into my Klondike cryptofountain account and found my payment address changed.
Did not mine yesterday so nothing stolen.  I changed the password and payment address.

I did get around 12,000 Doges stolen yesterday from nut2pools, 16 hours mining.

And I'm making enquiries into 0.2 BTC which I tried to withdraw from coined up about 7 hours ago and is missing. 

That sucks.  I also lost 15 hours of hashing to them so probably hundreds of KDC back in those days.  Gits.

Definitely use unique passwords in this world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
its actually good that the dif is getting lower,people are specially waiting for this moment so they can jump back in=thus making the coin more popular and there should be a increase in price as well from this. Look what happened at EAC a  day ago, same thing, those who already wanted to dump did that already before the reward change
Activity: 96
Hi,

Regarding hacked accounts. This will be due to xtra pool stealing users passwords and using them to login to other pools. as previously warned:

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR POOL/EXCHANGE PASSWORDS IF YOU USED XTRA POOL.

Regarding the difficulty we are working hard to correct this and will be looking at pushing out an update in the near future.

Thanks for that.
Just logged into my Klondike cryptofountain account and found my payment address changed.
Did not mine yesterday so nothing stolen.  I changed the password and payment address.

I did get around 12,000 Doges stolen yesterday from nut2pools, 16 hours mining.

And I'm making enquiries into 0.2 BTC which I tried to withdraw from coined up about 7 hours ago and is missing. 

not expect that with KDC, cat has a failure launch and some other problems, still it jump back to .001. then what will be KDC ?.
KDC will skyrocket -------------->

Agreed, the CAT launch was.... catastrophic (phnar)

That's why I'm still here.  Even the competition think's we're better than them (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407460.1320)
Activity: 102
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Upcoming Mandatory update

Just to update you all we have added a little bit of code which will change the difficulty re target to every 2 hours as opposed to the current 24. This change will be pushed live most likely at some point today (we just have to build the windows wallet and make sure everything is okay), the difficulty change will come into affect at around block 32,000 though we are still evaluating whether to make it a little later or sooner. This will be a mandatory update and download links + more information will be released soon.

We are releasing this to make us less susceptible to difficulty spikes caused by multi pools and people coming back every few days to take advantage of difficulty drops and ultimately make KDC a more sustainable, attractive coin.

Any feedback about the above is appreciated Smiley

Great news! But why not every block as some other coins?
Activity: 182

not expect that with KDC, cat has a failure launch and some other problems, still it jump back to .001. then what will be KDC ?.
KDC will skyrocket -------------->
what a news!!! CAT NOW BACK TO .001 at cryptsy  what will be KDC rate when we hit cryptsy .

Yay altcoins  Cheesy
Activity: 168
OK, so then it will be added when Gliss has the time to do it, usually within a few days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Vote here for Klondikecoin on coinmarketcap : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.1400
There's no need to spam that thread, just READ the opening post and do what it says and it will be listed:

"If you would like to request to add a coin, please fill out the request form."

After that it will be listed within few days
The form has already been submitted by the devs.
Activity: 168
Vote here for Klondikecoin on coinmarketcap : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.1400
There's no need to spam that thread, just READ the opening post and do what it says and it will be listed:

"If you would like to request to add a coin, please fill out the request form."

After that it will be listed within few days
Activity: 308
Activity: 196
Cant give anymre i am already hashing 10mh's for everyone to get the diff down
Activity: 308

1000 kdc for 1.5 bitcoin. Mark my words!

Vote for cryptsy here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923?page=1
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Need. More. Hash. Powerrrr

Current Difficulty    8.4929604
Est. Next Difficulty 3.77214532 (Change in 217 Blocks)
Changing from 24h to 2h won't change much...Hashrate will still come and go and diff change will happen like every 10h...seriously, we need something more complex or retarget every few blocks, like half an hour os something similar. I think CAT made some more complex changes, but prove me wrong?
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

1000 kdc for 1.5 bitcoin. Mark my words!
Activity: 112
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Upcoming Mandatory update

Just to update you all we have added a little bit of code which will change the difficulty re target to every 2 hours as opposed to the current 24. This change will be pushed live most likely at some point today (we just have to build the windows wallet and make sure everything is okay), the difficulty change will come into affect at around block 32,000 though we are still evaluating whether to make it a little later or sooner. This will be a mandatory update and download links + more information will be released soon.

We are releasing this to make us less susceptible to difficulty spikes caused by multi pools and people coming back every few days to take advantage of difficulty drops and ultimately make KDC a more sustainable, attractive coin.

Any feedback about the above is appreciated Smiley

Great work!  Cheesy
Jump to: