Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 457. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Warning: If you're mining on http://kdc.cryptofountain.com check your settings!

Someone activated the value for auto-payout to 1 and changed the address to "L5Dx3dBFrshxGP9fC7smP4iyrafQqH9cMS".

Could be a hack on my account or someone had access to the pool. I've send a mail to the pool-owner so he can check if that happens to other accounts too.
Lost about 300KDCs.  Angry   My fault. Shit happens... Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey yo!
Of course once I buy the price starts going down..  Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
Haters gonna hate. Dumpers gonna dump. 20 million total supply, halving block reward in a few months....

Are they crazy?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
infact, we are lucky that we have so many miners that stay mining, because with the re-targeting of 1 day, it can become 2, 3, 4 days...
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
i will keep my little stash of 35,000 klondikes and polish them till they shine Smiley
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

Their sitting idle until the price rises and they're called into action!
I should have 14k, but only have 10...

I love your shoes and I'm a cheap hooker. You would love to give me some cash eh? Wink

Maybe we need to keep a post with all the big baggers Smiley more then 10K or so. Smiley

I have 37000 KDC sitting idle too. No rush to sell. Right now buying from dumpers.
Activity: 112
Total supply atm, with 8k sat price is 160btc. Cool! Cool cool cool!
Ah okay, I was calculating with 35k=2%
I did think that was a bit too much...

Anyhow, 35k is almost 2% of all coins that is mined right now. Smiley
Activity: 98
i will keep my little stash of 35,000 klondikes and polish them till they shine Smiley
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

I love your shoes and I'm a cheap hooker. You would love to give me some cash eh? Wink

Maybe we need to keep a post with all the big baggers Smiley more then 10K or so. Smiley
Well I have 0.5% of all the coins with 10k, so I guess we should! We could talk about how we should make it bigger etc, since with 5-10% of all coins we have some power!
And if we make a giveaway we chose how many % of all coins we should give away and make it % of our stack   Roll Eyes Grin

No. You have 0.05%
There are 2 million coins right?
10,000/2,000,000=0.05
0.05*100%=5%

Else I dont know how 35k is almost 2%...

20 million total coins. 35k is not 2% but 0,2
Activity: 203
when is dif retargeting?

572 blocks from now to 4 ish - Difficulty drops to 1/2

I support KDC so I stay, but it is depressing to see that. (We're going to file a mining 559 block for the final win unless the person who will land when trouble will come down)

Luckily I love KDC and I think he has a future otherwise I would have gone for longtime .
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

Well I have 0.5% of all the coins with 10k, so I guess we should! We could talk about how we should make it bigger etc, since with 5-10% of all coins we have some power!
And if we make a giveaway we chose how many % of all coins we should give away and make it % of our stack   Roll Eyes Grin

No. You have 0.05%
There are 2 million coins right?
10,000/2,000,000=0.05
0.05*100%=5%

Else I dont know how 35k is almost 2%...
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

And if we make a giveaway we chose how many % of all coins we should give away and make it % of our stack   Roll Eyes Grin

No. You have 0.05%
Activity: 126
Should i buy kdc? 2 days ago i could mine 300 in 24 hrs now i can mine less than 100.
Do you want to get rich?
Activity: 49
Should i buy kdc? 2 days ago i could mine 300 in 24 hrs now i can mine less than 100.
Activity: 11
I know this is off topic, I apologize.  I sent 5k DOGE to coinmarket.io and it was while my wallet was syncing.  it deducted the 5k and still has 0 confirmations.  I just sent another 5k and it is confirmed and in coinmarket.io already.  Is there anything I can do to get those 5K back?
selling them obviously for KDC LOL

I just made the same!

Though I had a wallet.dat backup which I used and resent, now they are showing up.
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

And if we make a giveaway we chose how many % of all coins we should give away and make it % of our stack   Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

legendary
17K here, and trying to add another 4K Smiley

Interesting...

We already have a nice amount of coins.... searching for Gold will be sooo difficult Smiley
Activity: 198
wow you got almost 2%

I've got 50,000 Smiley

Jump to: