Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 461. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

We're looking at having physical coins & 'gold' bars made with wallet private keys embedded on the back (like the casascius coins for btc) Thoughts/opinions?

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/13/5207256/casascius-maker-of-shiny-physical-bitcoins-shut-down-by-treasury

Scary!!

Yeah, saw this but not too worried as we aren't based in the US so aren't subject to the broken legal system Tongue

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think it's a good idea then!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think this coin will have same problems as CAT, RPC and similar that have long diff retarget period. You can already see that, we had almost 1Gh/s yesterday, now we dropped to less than 300Mh/s...Once we lower the diff, hashrate will increase again to unhealthy levels, and on next diff retarget goes back down..ping-pong..to be honest, because doge and other coins, it only draw attention out from us, otherwise they would all mine here and the process I've described above would occur much faster..You should think about some kind of reward system for stable miners and not difficulty hoopers and implement it in the code...seriously, I've been for a while in crypto world, followed most of the coins in past 3 months and I can see the pattern everywhere.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Just few ideas that popped into my brain that I like to share:

Who is able to setup a webshop where he/we can sell things like mugs with the klondike logo etc / tshirts. Ofc payment in KlondikeCoin.

Or somekind of KDC ebay?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did they give up trying to get it added at cryptsy?

Us? Not at all!

Its a waiting game with Cryptsy, they add coins in batches, i'd imagine they have the next batch already planned out before we became noteable. But i'm confident we will be on cryptsy in the near future and will continue to keep up the support on the request page.

http://imgur.com/A988tg6
Activity: 238
Did they give up trying to get it added at cryptsy?

We're looking at having physical coins & 'gold' bars made with wallet private keys embedded on the back (like the casascius coins for btc) Thoughts/opinions?

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/13/5207256/casascius-maker-of-shiny-physical-bitcoins-shut-down-by-treasury

Scary!!

Yeah, saw this but not too worried as we aren't based in the US so aren't subject to the broken legal system Tongue
Activity: 104
Does anyone have contact details for cryptofountain?  I think my account was part of the hacking spree and it's showing as locked - contact support, but of course there's no support details...

Thanks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Scary!!

nice banner Smiley

thank u.

the boast will be much higher than cryptsy, if a reputed merchant accepts KDC
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Mmm, we are really getting hit by the guys out in cryptsy or coined....

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=38000.00&sha256Power=500.00&sha256PowerCost=0.1000&scryptHashRate=1000.00&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=false&scryptCheck=true

When you check that at this moment you can earn $20 per 1Mh/s on Doge then i know where everybody went... so waiting for a big dump on DOGE to see those miners getting back in KDC. That is always the game, moving hashpower from one coin to another...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Only reason the estimated diff is sinking is because a bunch of other coins were pumped to high heaven over night. As soon as thing come back to reality, things will be back to normal. In 2 days diff will be back to 8-10.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 198
CoinMarket says trading will resume is less than 1 hour
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nevermind. i see the trades are still paused

Aww man Sad

Doesn't look like were getting listed on coined up (or want to be) any time soon, their site is so slow its almost unusable. I am going to look at contacting bter & coinex to see if we can get anywhere with them Smiley

coinex is nice, nice volume too.... bter, i don't know, it looks soo strange Smiley Yes, more and more people are dropping out, looks like it, it is all because of those big jumps that are happening now...
Coinex is a good one.

I feel like if we can get listed on at least one "decent" exchange, Cryptsy will follow.

Aww man Sad

Doesn't look like were getting listed on coined up (or want to be) any time soon, their site is so slow its almost unusable. I am going to look at contacting bter & coinex to see if we can get anywhere with them Smiley
Hey Dev, Coinmarket is back up.

Get that buy order in and get those coins out Wink
To be honest as long as we main a healthy hashrate it is even better for the coin if some people mine other alts with the intention of dumping them and putting the btc from that into KDC, it's looking like we have a nice balance going on.

I am confident we will make it to cryptsy, i'd imagine they are waiting to make sure we are stable and follow through with our roadmap (which we will Cheesy).

I would however like coinmarket to come back up soon as i have been trying to buy another 0.4btc worth of kdc since last night Sad

I bought for .50BTC yesterday, and all the coins that are lower then 10000 i'm planning to buy, of course i need to check my limits too, but we are trading far below the price what this coin can be worth.

Any news on the promotion video?

It's still a work i  progress, we will continue to update you all as we have more info Smiley
Jump to: