Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 459. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Keep on trading, our volume has well surpassed USDe and we're gaining on DGB! Smiley

Go Klondike go!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
That's normal. My share rate is 0.08 with a little higher hashrate. Its shares per second
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Does anyone know why is my share 0.05 with 1.34 MHS :S ?
@coinarmy
Activity: 308
And we have 222 Likes on cryptsy:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923

I am still promoting  

Donate:L3A7PUYTZPDrTAk7A8irXMY59HnLfAKkjA

Thnx
Activity: 532
+1 on  Kimoto's Gravity better to change now before a big exchange takes us up...

really worked well on fox coin

This is absolutely something we are seriously looking into Smiley As well as other ways of making this better asap. Though currently this is making up for all those blocks that were fired out in the early days, think of it as you're repaying the blockchain for the extra coins Tongue

Keep on trading, our volume has well surpassed USDe and we're gaining on DGB! Smiley

Yes, the coin is doing really well, and I'm glad to see you have the foresight to see that the coin may need to be changed in future. We're all very optimistic about KDC, and its refreshing to see a dev actually buy his own coin. If you have faith in it, then I have in it for sure.

Smiley
Activity: 84
+1 on  Kimoto's Gravity better to change now before a big exchange takes us up...

This is absolutely something we are seriously looking into Smiley As well as other ways of making this better asap. Though currently this is making up for all those blocks that were fired out in the early days, think of it as you're repaying the blockchain for the extra coins Tongue

Activity: 167
could someone remove those small orders on coinmarket?
Activity: 196

I also think this coin needs a diff fix. 24 hours to way too long from the looks of it. Diff is stuck way too high and with the miners leaving to other coins, were stuck finding really difficult block until the diff drops back down.

I'm still hashing away though.  I'll never give up on KDC. But maybe a diff switch every 6 hours or less would be good, if that's possible

I am throwing all I have at it now...Paves the road for future miners  Grin
At the moment please be careful taking your funds out of CoinMarket.io  email auth is not working properly..

i got no email and coins vanished withdrawing to my own address i have emailed them and am awaiting a reply please be careful thanks

That's weird.  I withdrew about 20 minutes ago and email auth. worked brilliantly.

damn dunno whats happened then but i got no email wonder if its in an email Queue on the server

Tried it again with 1 coin same thing no email.....

COINMARKET WOW awesome people sorted the problem asap cannot ask for more than that sent me a cashout link brilliant
Activity: 112
I think this coin will have same problems as CAT, RPC and similar that have long diff retarget period. You can already see that, we had almost 1Gh/s yesterday, now we dropped to less than 300Mh/s...Once we lower the diff, hashrate will increase again to unhealthy levels, and on next diff retarget goes back down..ping-pong..to be honest, because doge and other coins, it only draw attention out from us, otherwise they would all mine here and the process I've described above would occur much faster..You should think about some kind of reward system for stable miners and not difficulty hoopers and implement it in the code...seriously, I've been for a while in crypto world, followed most of the coins in past 3 months and I can see the pattern everywhere.

+1

Kimoto's Gravity Well?

+1

I have to agree. History has a habit of repeating itself. If the multipool and coin hoppers join in, the difficulty will swing and there will be dumping. I'm not saying it will happen, but I hope dev would be able to produce a version of KDC with Kimoto's Gravity Well in advance, so we can have a quick and smooth transition. I won't say the F word (no, not that word, you know the one I mean), but the smart thing to do is be prepared.

Foxcoin recently released with Kimoto's Gravity Well and the whales couldn't even instamine it.  Cheesy

Kimoto would have been awesome! Would fit the gold rush theme as well, you have to be patient to strike gold!
At the moment please be careful taking your funds out of CoinMarket.io  email auth is not working properly..

i got no email and coins vanished withdrawing to my own address i have emailed them and am awaiting a reply please be careful thanks

That's weird.  I withdrew about 20 minutes ago and email auth. worked brilliantly.

damn dunno whats happened then but i got no email wonder if its in an email Queue on the server

Tried it again with 1 coin same thing no email.....
Activity: 198
I also think this coin needs a diff fix. 24 hours to way too long from the looks of it. Diff is stuck way too high and with the miners leaving to other coins, were stuck finding really difficult block until the diff drops back down.

I'm still hashing away though.  I'll never give up on KDC. But maybe a diff switch every 6 hours or less would be good, if that's possible

+1

eToken is very recent example...It's on life support now...Dev nowhere to be found...New window is not ready and they did a fork 1st?  What the heck???

I believe eToken has a team of 1 by the looks of it, we're a team of 6 and are very dedicated to the success of this coin Smiley (Much to the anger of our wives/significant others Tongue.)

Wow ... I did not know we have a 6 people dev team!!!

(i'm not Karl, he's not available at the moment so responding in his absence)

Donations aren't necessary we'd like to see the coin kept in the hands of our supportive users Smiley We've mined some and will likely be able to make some back off of future services. We do however need to buy a nice big server for the Facebook app so any donations for that would be gratefully received but aren't at all necessary.

LFuFZcEphSTDxgTjVqDMjtV9nRCaH6x95s

Sorry I thought you and Karl are the same!

1000 KDC sent to help with the Facebook App server just to piss you off   Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 210
At the moment please be careful taking your funds out of CoinMarket.io  email auth is not working properly..

That's weird.  I withdrew about 20 minutes ago and email auth. worked brilliantly.
At the moment please be careful taking your funds out of CoinMarket.io  email auth is not working properly..

It has been a problem for many coins and then, after the required hard fork, some of them just died.

It would be a very good idea to be prepared for this kind of situation.

+1

eToken is very recent example...It's on life support now...Dev nowhere to be found...New window is not ready and they did a fork 1st?  What the heck???

I believe eToken has a team of 1 by the looks of it, we're a team of 6 and are very dedicated to the success of this coin Smiley (Much to the anger of our wives/significant others Tongue.)

What fonts are used in the coin logo? I´d like to contribute with some e-commerce pics Smiley

I'll have a word with our designer and find out for you asap Smiley

Trading has resumed Cheesy and the cheaper coins i've had my eye on have been snapped up Sad Never mind!
Activity: 182
Hmm I have a problem, I have restarted computer and when I try to run KDC wallet I get right away pop-up with this

directory_apth../klondiklecoin-qt.exe is not a valid Win32 application

I've tried to redownload wallet and the same problem..anyone? Huh
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

@KlondikeCoin Karl

I feel the need to thank you for developing this awesome coin.  I am sending 1000 KDC to you as a token of my appreciation.  Better to send them now....I might have second thoughts if the coin becomes more succesful Wink

Feel free to contribute what you can...This guy deserves our love Grin

So what's your KDC addy Karl ?

Disclaimer:  I am not a big bag holder!!!
What fonts are used in the coin logo? I´d like to contribute with some e-commerce pics Smiley

If you (Dev) can come up with some other info to give us that enables supporters to further support your coin, pease do!

My future thoughts of this coin are very positive, and Im not alone on that one Tongue
We supporters would love to help you on the journey to 0.XXX BTC, give us the tools and lets go!

you should post useful information to supporters on the main page too Smiley
Jump to: