Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 458. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
when is dif retargeting?

572 blocks from now to 4 ish - Difficulty drops to 1/2
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ooo yeaaa, dont worry
abut how many coins you can get now with 1000khs per day?

~ 180 if my math is correct

That should be right, but it will increase again in a few hours to 400 or so, little disappointed in the huge drop... of course a lot because of DOGE/MOON/LOT/EAC, but still...

Miners left when difficulty is too high for them...Until KDC becomes more successful and it will....Miners will come and go according to the difficulty and profits/day...No sweat!!!!
I know this is off topic, I apologize.  I sent 5k DOGE to coinmarket.io and it was while my wallet was syncing.  it deducted the 5k and still has 0 confirmations.  I just sent another 5k and it is confirmed and in coinmarket.io already.  Is there anything I can do to get those 5K back?
selling them obviously for KDC LOL

You may post it in their thread, owner is active there

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

maybe 10...
legendary
Activity: 1120

That should be right, but it will increase again in a few hours to 400 or so, little disappointed in the huge drop... of course a lot because of DOGE/MOON/LOT/EAC, but still...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I know this is off topic, I apologize.  I sent 5k DOGE to coinmarket.io and it was while my wallet was syncing.  it deducted the 5k and still has 0 confirmations.  I just sent another 5k and it is confirmed and in coinmarket.io already.  Is there anything I can do to get those 5K back?
selling them obviously for KDC LOL

legendary
Activity: 1120
I want to buy more KDC

I've put my order in place and suddenly 3 other people did the same. bastards Cheesy
Activity: 84
I also think this coin needs a diff fix. 24 hours to way too long from the looks of it. Diff is stuck way too high and with the miners leaving to other coins, were stuck finding really difficult block until the diff drops back down.

I'm still hashing away though.  I'll never give up on KDC. But maybe a diff switch every 6 hours or less would be good, if that's possible

I am throwing all I have at it now...Paves the road for future miners  Grin

When i first saw your hashrate (in the very begining of this coin) i didnt like you very much, but now I really like you Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Coinarmy shitty luck: 6 fucking valid blocks in one hour...  Angry
Awesome! Coinmarket.io has enabled e-mail verifications for withdrawal now!
Activity: 196
i will keep my little stash of 35,000 klondikes and polish them till they shine Smiley
wow you got almost 2%

well you have to love the people that sell so cheap i just bought them up slowly on coinmarket and mined a few as well... no more bitcoin though spent it lol

because i believe in this coin and a very dedicated dev team of 6 people
Activity: 98
i will keep my little stash of 35,000 klondikes and polish them till they shine Smiley
wow you got almost 2%
Activity: 532
The coin gets beaten on coinmarket Roll Eyes

And when it soars the sellers will be beating themselves.  Grin
Activity: 210
I like the fact that there are 6 developers working on the klondike project that is very good news
Activity: 98
The coin gets beaten on coinmarket Roll Eyes

Yes, the coin is doing really well, and I'm glad to see you have the foresight to see that the coin may need to be changed in future. We're all very optimistic about KDC, and its refreshing to see a dev actually buy his own coin. If you have faith in it, then I have in it for sure.

Smiley

Very well said!!! Grin
Jump to: