Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 462. (Read 554401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
To be honest as long as we main a healthy hashrate it is even better for the coin if some people mine other alts with the intention of dumping them and putting the btc from that into KDC, it's looking like we have a nice balance going on.

I am confident we will make it to cryptsy, i'd imagine they are waiting to make sure we are stable and follow through with our roadmap (which we will Cheesy).

I would however like coinmarket to come back up soon as i have been trying to buy another 0.4btc worth of kdc since last night Sad

I bought for .50BTC yesterday, and all the coins that are lower then 10000 i'm planning to buy, of course i need to check my limits too, but we are trading far below the price what this coin can be worth.

Any news on the promotion video?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was looking at CAT because they had some kind of some share structure as KDC, and it seems that there low was around 20000 and now moving higher to 30000, CAT was trading in the beginning at more then 100000. so i believe that KDC can also reach that high, if we are trading on cryptsy, because to be honest the current coin exchange that we are on is not really good for the long term, it is good to buy all the dumpers shares Cheesy but if we want to move foreward and being recognized outside then we need cryptsy soon.

+1 Would be great to have on Cryptsy soon. We need to get known!
Activity: 84
To be honest as long as we main a healthy hashrate it is even better for the coin if some people mine other alts with the intention of dumping them and putting the btc from that into KDC, it's looking like we have a nice balance going on.

I am confident we will make it to cryptsy, i'd imagine they are waiting to make sure we are stable and follow through with our roadmap (which we will Cheesy).

I would however like coinmarket to come back up soon as i have been trying to buy another 0.4btc worth of kdc since last night Sad
legendary
I went to chase the Fox for a little while but am now back on KDC.

I was on Earthcoin Cheesy because at this moment it is better to buy the coins then mine it. The prices that people are selling their coins is pretty low, so.... the money that i earn on Earthcoin i can double invest in KDC Cheesy
legendary
I was looking at CAT because they had some kind of some share structure as KDC, and it seems that there low was around 20000 and now moving higher to 30000, CAT was trading in the beginning at more then 100000. so i believe that KDC can also reach that high, if we are trading on cryptsy, because to be honest the current coin exchange that we are on is not really good for the long term, it is good to buy all the dumpers shares Cheesy but if we want to move foreward and being recognized outside then we need cryptsy soon.
Activity: 210
I went to chase the Fox for a little while but am now back on KDC.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Wow faucet is dry already?

We'll lower the payout and give it a little top up.

As for the gold bars, as much as i'd like to make them out of real gold i don't think thats going to happen any time soon Tongue They would be made out of a non precious metal and their value would be in the amount of KDC held in the wallet that the private key on the back behind a tamper proof label is associated with.

I like that. Would be awesome. I'm down to buy a bunch
We lost a lot of miners because MOON/DOGE/LOT jump a lot, so people are mining those coins for more profit, from the moment those coins drop again then we will see some miners returning back to KDC

Also because of the EAC 5x payout today. The effects of this are positive for Klondike atm (more coins for the true klondike miners, wich will be rewarded in the coming time)
Wow faucet is dry already?

We'll lower the payout and give it a little top up.

As for the gold bars, as much as i'd like to make them out of real gold i don't think thats going to happen any time soon Tongue They would be made out of a non precious metal and their value would be in the amount of KDC held in the wallet that the private key on the back behind a tamper proof label is associated with.
Just a thought, wouldnt it be good to add NO PREMINE in the thread title?

I think that the no premine is the most interesting thing about this coin Smiley

Edit: Next to an epic dev-team!

Added Smiley

Finished today giveaway. I think it was pretty succesful, bu a bit costlu though.

We have:

- Around 20 more votes in Cryptsy.
- Around 40 more comments on Cryptsy.
- Around 40 more comments on CoinedUp.
- Around 3 more vote up on CoinedUp (more upvotes but also more downvotes).
- Around 35 more followers on Twitter.
- Comments on main thread.

I'm not saying this numbers are all because of the giveaway, there are more members doing a lot of work and other giveaways but I'm pretty happy with results.

I spent 800 KDC for the giveaway. If you guys want to help me with funds for next giveaway, you can send to LGsAUpMGMZ4SgaVRb4HNdTJpGZYuKcNrUg

Cheers!

Thank you for your support, i sent some coin across Cheesy

We're looking at having physical coins & 'gold' bars made with wallet private keys embedded on the back (like the casascius coins for btc) Thoughts/opinions?

That would be SO SICK. "Gold Bars" Should be made with KLONDIKE Gold. How awesome would that be

I think that the no premine is the most interesting thing about this coin Smiley

Added Smiley

Finished today giveaway. I think it was pretty succesful, bu a bit costlu though.

We have:

I'm not saying this numbers are all because of the giveaway, there are more members doing a lot of work and other giveaways but I'm pretty happy with results.

I spent 800 KDC for the giveaway. If you guys want to help me with funds for next giveaway, you can send to LGsAUpMGMZ4SgaVRb4HNdTJpGZYuKcNrUg

Cheers!

Thank you for your support, i sent some coin across Cheesy

We're looking at having physical coins & 'gold' bars made with wallet private keys embedded on the back (like the casascius coins for btc) Thoughts/opinions?

We have:

Cheers!

100 KDC sent

Thanks!
legendary
We lost a lot of miners because MOON/DOGE/LOT jump a lot, so people are mining those coins for more profit, from the moment those coins drop again then we will see some miners returning back to KDC
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Awesome coin, love the name, love the dev teams work. I hardly found any new coin with such a development map.

Dont allow dumpers to dump, lets keep this healthy!
Activity: 182

We have:

Cheers!

awesome ...congrats....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

We have:

Cheers!

100 KDC sent

We have:

Cheers!

Activity: 182
i have some suggestion

redesign the website. website is being static from the day one.  it need to be dynamic

add twitter feeds
    add a block halving timer as in netcoin( http://netcoin.pw/) it dont need to be too big as in netcoin.pw
    add a option for chat  if possible
    change the logo in faucet also
Jump to: