Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 463. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Great developers! Keep up the awesome work!
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
this is the address that has been used to steal kdc from pools
L5Dx3dBFrshxGP9fC7smP4iyrafQqH9cMS
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
It is a great thing to have a coin as great has klondike in our life time.
Activity: 126
Klondike for the best alt-coin in 2014!
Activity: 42
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I finded this at the net:

Are this is original coin from Klondike?
Activity: 7
Gotta love this coin, thanks Devs. Smiley
Activity: 84
Hi!

The roadmap has been updated with some completed items:

20/01/2014 Roulette game released by JohhnyBravo (http://saloon.l8.lv)

21/01/2014 ABE Block Explorer - Block explorer up, will be skinned shortly (http://explorer.klondikecoin.com)

21/01/2014 Logo redesigned!

We have also removed the forums for now as we don't want to draw conversation away from here and end up with our own little circle where no one will find us Smiley. A development blog will most likely take its place instead!

Here is the new logo, OP updated and new wallet to be released further down the line. All feedback appreciated Smiley

Activity: 30
"KDC Roulette Game - As you can probably imagine its a roulette game for KDC! Will be released by end of Feb 2014.

KDC Lottery - As the name describes this will allow users to buy KDC lottery tickets for KDC - Winner takes all. Released January 31st 2014

KDC Poker - Play Poker with KDC - Released February 27th 2014

KDC Android Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 24th January 2014

KDC Metro Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 28th January 2014

KDC Windows Phone Wallet - Currently being developed. Launches 28th January 2014

KDC Forum - Currently being developed. Launches 22nd January 2014

KDC Merchandise Store - Buy Klondike Coin Merchandise with KDC. Launches February 2014"
 Grin Wink
This ANN thread has now topped 2000 posts! I think I remember someone else once saying that the amount of activity in the ANN thread is a major indicator of a coin's likely success. Am I right?
Activity: 196
Add the Freenode Channel #KlondikeCoin to the first page?? I bet its easier to communicate there then here Smiley

cheers
Activity: 98
Hmm trying to buy up the cheap KDC on coinmarket and the markets are paused, such a shame. Hopefully it'l be back soon, looks to have been off for a little while now but we still managed around 18BTC in our first 24 hours of trading even with downtime! I'd call that a success.

Whilst we are seeing less hype and activity than USDe and DGb i don't believe this is a bad thing, we're ticking over nicely and gaining momentum over time, typically coins that shoot up also crash back down again just as fast, we'll keep pushing out the features and doing some promo. You guys keep spreading the word! Smiley

Doing some giveaways at the moment to gather Cryptsy votes, twitter followers and some activity on this thread. Hope it helps!
Activity: 84
Hmm trying to buy up the cheap KDC on coinmarket and the markets are paused, such a shame. Hopefully it'l be back soon, looks to have been off for a little while now but we still managed around 18BTC in our first 24 hours of trading even with downtime! I'd call that a success.

Whilst we are seeing less hype and activity than USDe and DGb i don't believe this is a bad thing, we're ticking over nicely and gaining momentum over time, typically coins that shoot up also crash back down again just as fast, we'll keep pushing out the features and doing some promo. You guys keep spreading the word! Smiley
Activity: 40
Good coin, i think that Klondike has a great future!
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
100th Page.

$_$

We could celebrate by giving away 100 klondike coins to some1!

Hello.. i'am some1  Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 148
I'm a Klondike fan and I've been mining it for almost a week now.

I'm not mining it at the moment because I get more coins by mining doge, selling it and buying Klondike.

With my 3MH/, I would get around 600 Klondike per day with mining.

With Doge, I get 35000 per day which gives me 0.08 BTC. Then, I can buy 1100 Klondike with it.
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
people going to other coins because they won't realise KDC's potential.

In a year (4 x 3months) the coin reward will be 4.8125/block instead of todays 77/block
and imagine its value after 1 year. hold and
continuously

Well said!
Activity: 182
people going to other coins because they won't realise KDC's potential.

In a year (4 x 3months) the coin reward will be 4.8125/block instead of todays 77/block
and imagine its value after 1 year. hold and
continuously
Jump to: