Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 464. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Net hashrate is prob lower because of the 5x payout of earthcoin today. Nothing to worry about.

No worries, be happy!

Yes, even though i'm pretty sure kdc is still more profitable Tongue

Now, we'll just keep plugging along and eventually USDe will crash and we can pick that power up too Tongue

P.s., since difficulty at EAC is more then 5x higher then normal, this 5x payout day GETS YOU LESS EARTHCOIN then a "regular" day.

My advice: Stick to KDC while you can still mine 150+ coins a day with 1mhash (=min $150,- in medium-term)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Net hashrate is prob lower because of the 5x payout of earthcoin today. Nothing to worry about.

No worries, be happy!

Yes, even though i'm pretty sure kdc is still more profitable Tongue

Now, we'll just keep plugging along and eventually USDe will crash and we can pick that power up too Tongue

No worries, be happy!
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
KDC is great coin with bright future.
Activity: 196
I suggest not leaving your KDC on coinmarket. Use it to buy them and as soon as order is processed transfer them to your encrypted wallet.

Good idea. > Make a trade and withdraw asap to avoid theft.

are coins getting stolen on coinmarket then?

I don't think so, I traded +10K yesterday and didn't get stolen. Probably people using same pass on all sites (included pools) got stolen. Can't tell you for sure.
Got 4k stolen, not using the same password everywhere...

ouch dictionary hack maybe?
Yeah must be... 10 accounts were hacked :/

Send me your address will send u some coins wont be lots but every little helps
Activity: 112
I suggest not leaving your KDC on coinmarket. Use it to buy them and as soon as order is processed transfer them to your encrypted wallet.

I don't think so, I traded +10K yesterday and didn't get stolen. Probably people using same pass on all sites (included pools) got stolen. Can't tell you for sure.

Yeah must be... 10 accounts were hacked :/

ah i always use different passwords on markets never the same as what i use on pools ....
Activity: 84

A couple of reports of it however i don't believe theres a large scale hack as we'd have seen a lot more thefts. I believe it will be passwords stolen from where they were used on pools or something. These thefts coincided with a few reports of thets from pools and a string of failed login attempts across accounts.

Nothing to worry about in my eyes, keep on trading. Just make sure you don't leave coin sat in the exchange (you should never do this anyway! Smiley )
Activity: 98

Activity: 308
I have some bad news guys...

Since I still have some KDC the price wont go up. It never does, something is doing so that I wont earn any money... This fucking misfortune... Everything I do is going to hell, so yeah... yay

hold it and you will make a fortune, KDC hit exchanges yesterday...
I bought 7.5k KDC yesterday, 50% of it was stolen. I sold all my LOT to buy KDC (LOT was just going down down down), now the price is doubled and 50% of all my money was stolen...
I held LOT for over a month...

I am sure KDC will hit $1 in 1-2 monts, just wait.
Hold it and wait all you need to do

Activity: 98
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Is someone using COINARMY?
I can't add my payment address since it requires to be confirmed by mail, but i never received the mail.... (tried something like 5-6 times)

I also try to contact them using their contact form but i always receive the error: There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Does someone knows how to contact them?

Thanks for any help

in the edit account section there is a blue "unlock" button, press that and you should get a confirmation email.

check the junk emails as well

will send you pm with email to the pool owner.

Yes it's what i did... many times....
Pressed the blue 'Unlock' button, waited a coupla of hours... never received anything (checked also the junk/spam) folder

thanks for the email!

Since I still have some KDC the price wont go up. It never does, something is doing so that I wont earn any money... This fucking misfortune... Everything I do is going to hell, so yeah... yay

I bought 7.5k KDC yesterday, 50% of it was stolen. I sold all my LOT to buy KDC (LOT was just going down down down), now the price is doubled and 50% of all my money was stolen...
I held LOT for over a month...

While you all wait for KDC to hit Craptsy go trade some Doge or EAC they are both on the rise and its pretty easy to make some money.

Jump to: