Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 466. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Faucet is very populair it seems:

This faucet is dry! Please donate.
Please donate to keep this faucet running:

L9YaWhnkUBMRAHpzutzozvVJFpF292YtuE

http://faucet.klondikecoin.com/

I will donate some coins when I get home from work Smiley

sent 100 KDC
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Very sad, all my KDC was  stolen , so your account and password to use the best never used.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
smalltimeminer has  temporarily suspended new registrations to help out the network, please show your support by spreading your hash rate to other pools. 
good work MysticDOGE.  i never seen such energetic crypto community except at KDC .
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

50 KDC sent
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Sent 100 KDC

Sent 50 KDC

You guys got it running again. Thank you!
Activity: 98

Sent 100 KDC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Sent 50 KDC
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

actually there is no big dumping here, no body going dump this very promising coin at cheap price. the price set at coinmarket is actually by them and changing up and down by them also. not to consider it. go with your mining ...
Well the completed orders says about 14 BTC worth at an average of .00007 per KDC and thats 200 000 coins almost 10% of all mined so yeah not too horrible since a probably less than 50% of them were just turned over. So only 5% +/- 5% lol

you must consider that there is also  buy orders in 15.81 btc volume. and remember the coin CGB which has value above 0.001 has only

network hash rate 53.02 MH/s and KDC already have 500+ MH/s. so people are interested in this promising coin. we have to wait. this coin is

not even one month old. wait.. wait.. wait.... and see the price
Activity: 140
actually there is no big dumping here, no body going dump this very promising coin at cheap price. the price set at coinmarket is actually by them and changing up and down by them also. not to consider it. go with your mining ...
Well the completed orders says about 14 BTC worth at an average of .00007 per KDC and thats 200 000 coins almost 10% of all mined so yeah not too horrible since a probably less than 50% of them were just turned over. So only 5% +/- 5% lol
coinmarket.io  UP  atm
then falls.  isn't it funny how people are selling this for so cheap.  Why bother mining this coin if you're just gonna dump it for relatively nothing, unless you think you're spiting people or something. blah blah blah pay bills blah blah blah
Easy to say if you aren't paying bills. I would expect that many of the people currently mining are only doing so because the coin is currently more profitable than Doge or Litecoin. They don't believe in the coin, nor will we convince them in the short term. Just think of it as a good buying opportunity.

That dump looked more like a hacked account than anything else - sell everything at any price, get BTC, run.
Totally possible. As well if you're willing to dump a promising coin like KDC that means you're desperate to get anything possible.  If you're running a crypto mining "business" then desperate dumps are not the way to get share prices up.  Unless of course you don't understand how a business can prosper by NOT flooding the market with their product driving prices down.  Why the stupidity?
we need more to KDC Network

hash rate litte slow now
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
coinmarket.io  UP  atm
then falls.  isn't it funny how people are selling this for so cheap.  Why bother mining this coin if you're just gonna dump it for relatively nothing, unless you think you're spiting people or something. blah blah blah pay bills blah blah blah
Easy to say if you aren't paying bills. I would expect that many of the people currently mining are only doing so because the coin is currently more profitable than Doge or Litecoin. They don't believe in the coin, nor will we convince them in the short term. Just think of it as a good buying opportunity.

That dump looked more like a hacked account than anything else - sell everything at any price, get BTC, run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
coinmarket.io  UP  atm
then falls.  isn't it funny how people are selling this for so cheap.  Why bother mining this coin if you're just gonna dump it for relatively nothing, unless you think you're spiting people or something. blah blah blah pay bills blah blah blah
just realized KDC volume is bigger than every other coin besides DGB on coinmarket and KDC is closing fast.  No offense to coinmarket.io but CRYPTSY!!!!!!  We need a safer place to trade.  But whatever his name is didn't get a big enough kickback or something.  We just want to be listed with such performers like... 42... cat?... wait a minute CRAFT!? lol
coinmarket.io  UP  atm
Activity: 102
Jump to: