Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 468. (Read 554401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So the explorer is down, the coinmarket.io is down, and a people have missing coins... Hopefully this turns around.

Dev stated that Explorer was going down to transfer to a new server
CoinMarket is HOPEFULLY down to FIX the Missing Coins issue.

Hopefully.... look you can all complain about cryptsy, but infact it is the best market place, but i will not complain, thanks to coinmarket.io i have added a few coins, and with the difficult increase that just happened it would take me 10 days to earn this amount of coins, so... i'm happy. sad story about missing coins Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will try to build tomorrow an ABE explorer if needed. Let me know if coin needs it.
I can make forums too if they are not already done.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
So the explorer is down, the coinmarket.io is down, and a people have missing coins... Hopefully this turns around.

Dev stated that Explorer was going down to transfer to a new server
CoinMarket is HOPEFULLY down to FIX the Missing Coins issue.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Talking with Inception.
The guy that withdrew my KDC is from the Philippines, he's been on 10(!!!) accounts. I guess atleast 9 of those aren't his.

DO NOT KEEP YOUR COINS AT COINMARKET.IO FOR NOW! Withdraw them to your wallet until they've added an authenticator.

I did not have an easy password, no one has ever figured it out before and the chance that I've gotten a keylogger that 9 other that uses coinmarket.io has is not high. So probably he hacked coinmarket.io somehow and got some account info!

But please, don't stop using coinmarket.io, they're doing a great work.

Btw, the IP is  180.190.227.223

omg!!!!
Activity: 574
We'll see what  happends tomorrow ! Good night  Grin
legendary
Best altcoin. Hope it gets to Cryptsy soon. Want to buy lots more!

Infact because of the high networkhashrate it is better to buy the coin and not mine it untill it drop again.. what can we do with our little installations to  the guys with 60000Mh/s. When i would mine now then i will only earn 100 coins, so then i can better buy 200 coins Cheesy, no?

Don't tell me, bought around 10k today on coinmarket!

Look at smalltimers : All anonymous, a few days ago i was second in the list, now i was even not in the Top 15, and then i know, it is time to find another coin to mine. Still i support this coin a lot, but for mining as a small player, nope, let the big players now take it over, and we will buy their cheap coins Smiley

Infact because of the high networkhashrate it is better to buy the coin and not mine it untill it drop again.. what can we do with our little installations to  the guys with 60000Mh/s. When i would mine now then i will only earn 100 coins, so then i can better buy 200 coins Cheesy, no?

Don't tell me, bought around 10k today on coinmarket!
legendary

Activity: 714
Skol!
so hard to mine this now. price will skyrocket i suppose

Yes, get on the train!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
I hope this coin goes all the way!!!
Activity: 168
Lets go Klondike!!!! I see a good future.. Dont miss the train!!!
Activity: 112
Going to bed now, I hope I have my fucking KDC tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't get to the Philippines to track that bitch down...
That's just where it bounced it's IP from
Actually I don't think so. This was no professional work, haha.
wow Coinmarket is blazing fast  Shocked Shocked

like in 1 second
Activity: 140
Going to bed now, I hope I have my fucking KDC tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't get to the Philippines to track that bitch down...
That's just where it bounced it's IP from
Activity: 112
Activity: 140
Fyi block explorer will be down whilst we move it to a new server.

I'd recommend everyone change their passwords on coinmarket to a new NEVER used one, complex asap Smiley Just as a precaution that is - we don't know what happened & will have to wait until the site admin to say but my best guess is a pool operator using stolen login creds.

I'd hate to see more coin fall into the hands of a thief.

Please also share TXid's so we can keep an eye on the movement of the stolen coin.

Cry  Cry all pretty sad, all does guys were mining for those coins, and putting their on money in it. Yes, never use the same passwords on different sites, as they know your username, and they try to login and they steal it. And for a pool operator it is very easy to know who he need to try, the guys that can earn a lot of coins and then moving downwards. Really sad, this should be a great day for KDC!!!! and honestly people losing money is not what we want...
As horrible as this is at least it's the exchange and not the coin, and there's been decent action on the exchange, meaning people are REALLY willing to risk BTC for KDC!
Activity: 198
Buying and still have 0.18136237 BTC left.

PM me KDC Offers. Don't trust CoinMarket right now

go go go
legendary
Fyi block explorer will be down whilst we move it to a new server.

I'd recommend everyone change their passwords on coinmarket to a new NEVER used one, complex asap Smiley Just as a precaution that is - we don't know what happened & will have to wait until the site admin to say but my best guess is a pool operator using stolen login creds.

I'd hate to see more coin fall into the hands of a thief.

Please also share TXid's so we can keep an eye on the movement of the stolen coin.

Cry  Cry all pretty sad, all does guys were mining for those coins, and putting their on money in it. Yes, never use the same passwords on different sites, as they know your username, and they try to login and they steal it. And for a pool operator it is very easy to know who he need to try, the guys that can earn a lot of coins and then moving downwards. Really sad, this should be a great day for KDC!!!! and honestly people losing money is not what we want...
Jump to: