Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 471. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Talking with Inception.
The guy that withdrew my KDC is from the Philippines, he's been on 10(!!!) accounts. I guess atleast 9 of those aren't his.

DO NOT KEEP YOUR COINS AT COINMARKET.IO FOR NOW! Withdraw them to your wallet until they've added an authenticator.

I did not have an easy password, no one has ever figured it out before and the chance that I've gotten a keylogger that 9 other that uses coinmarket.io has is not high. So probably he hacked coinmarket.io somehow and got some account info!

But please, don't stop using coinmarket.io, they're doing a great work.

Btw, the IP is  180.190.227.223

How the hell do you cancel your orders? I can't withdraw.
Scroll down and see your orders, I think you can cancel them there!

But guys, don't panic. You can still buy and sell, but just don't let them lay there over night.

I was keeping coins there to prop up the 0.001 price, but given the risk, I didn't want to leave my coins sitting there if I never planned to sell them.

Withdrawals are lightning quick though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Talking with Inception.
The guy that withdrew my KDC is from the Philippines, he's been on 10(!!!) accounts. I guess atleast 9 of those aren't his.

DO NOT KEEP YOUR COINS AT COINMARKET.IO FOR NOW! Withdraw them to your wallet until they've added an authenticator.

I did not have an easy password, no one has ever figured it out before and the chance that I've gotten a keylogger that 9 other that uses coinmarket.io has is not high. So probably he hacked coinmarket.io somehow and got some account info!

Scroll down and see your orders, I think you can cancel them there!

But guys, don't panic. You can still buy and sell, but just don't let them lay there over night.
Talking with Inception.

You definitely haven't used the same user/pass on a mining pool? If yes please can you pm me which pools you have used?

We'd like to do what we can to limit any damage that could possibly be done if this is something bigger.
I'm not sure, the passwords I use are pretty advanced and I have several version of them with more and less numbers etc. But it's possible.
Coinarmy, hashwithme, dedicatedpool, hackshardgaming eh.. hm... and one more. But haven't used the same password on all of them either.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Talking with Inception.

Edit: nvm, sorted.
Activity: 84
Talking with Inception.

You definitely haven't used the same user/pass on a mining pool? If yes please can you pm me which pools you have used?

We'd like to do what we can to limit any damage that could possibly be done if this is something bigger.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Had 1500 KDC, just invested in 3000 more. Guys, please don't fail me Smiley

DUMP!

Nope, holding till at least 0.3mBTC per coin. Possibly longer.
Talking with Inception.

Activity: 98

DUMP!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
These coins are looking good. Switching mining focus over here!
Why did i not buy more  Angry Angry at 7
I was lucky enough to buy at 8.7 before it rised 5 min later! Smiley

Nice to see that a lot of people notice that this is a great coin and don't allow dumpers to dump their coins.!!!
Yeah but now I'm out of BTC and -3650 KDC because someone withdrew them from my account x_x

You did not withdraw it yourself ? check blockchain ?>
Nope... talking with admin @ coinmarket atm, he's checking IP.
I was gonna withdraw them when I got home from the hockey but then they were gone ._.

Nice to see that a lot of people notice that this is a great coin and don't allow dumpers to dump their coins.!!!
Yeah but now I'm out of BTC and -3650 KDC because someone withdrew them from my account x_x

You did not withdraw it yourself ? check blockchain ?>

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Anyone else had problems with KDC @coinmarket?

coinmarket.io. Cheapest prices for now.. Grin
Yeah I know... I've bought almost 8k there. Lost 4k somehow... they're just gone.

And I cant connect somehow
I really hope it was some kind of server issue so that the database has saved all my withdrawals, buy orders and sell orders. Then the coins should be laying around @ his wallet. God, 4k KDC is a lot of money for a poor student  Embarrassed
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
To you guys with 1k's in da wallet. What do you call a miner that believes in the coin, has only 800 KDC in the wallet and gives away 10th's at a time to each new member for free... ?

Klondike Junkee... Grin
Jump to: