Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 472. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Anyone else had problems with KDC @coinmarket?

coinmarket.io. Cheapest prices for now.. Grin
Yeah I know... I've bought almost 8k there. Lost 4k somehow... they're just gone.

And I cant connect somehow
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

coinmarket.io. Cheapest prices for now.. Grin
Yeah I know... I've bought almost 8k there. Lost 4k somehow... they're just gone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
oh man, there i was buying up some more cheap coin and coinmarket went down Sad

Hows everyone getting on? Any issues that need addressing?

I believe that everything is going ok. You just need to wonder, now only miners are trading this coin, and selling is not big, what will happen when the outside world would know about this coin... is nobody want to sell? As it is saying the gold rush is on. This one will make a few people rich Smiley Remember BTC started small too, and look how big they are now. Outside marketing will be very important for this coin, either it will be a very good coin or a massive coin.

In order for KDC to become valuable it needs an economy. In my opinion, the biggest thing the dev could do right now is look at developing a small store that accepts KDC. With donations and community support it could easily pay for itself, and having somewhere to spend KDC would push up its value.

We had been looking at selling merchandise and stuff but thats not something we can do quite yet but will most likely appear on another phase of our marketing plan, we are as i hinted in another post shortly beginning development on something that should stand KDC out from other alts and attempt something that currently only bitcoin really does Smiley

The struggle for us setting up a store would be the supply chain because ultimately we have to 'dump' the coin in order to pay for stock - this would be solved by being able to pay suppliers in KDC, start up costs would also be a problem. I think we can overcome these and it is something we are seriously looking into.

We are talking to a metal worker about creating something cool for KDC Wink  So there's a start Smiley

I'm glad to hear there are exciting things ahead for Klondike Coin. It's what keeps me here.  Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
damm im falling behind only have 1k kdc!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
To you guys with 1k's in da wallet. What do you call a miner that believes in the coin, has only 800 KDC in the wallet and gives away 10th's at a time to each new member for free... ?
Activity: 84

I believe that everything is going ok. You just need to wonder, now only miners are trading this coin, and selling is not big, what will happen when the outside world would know about this coin... is nobody want to sell? As it is saying the gold rush is on. This one will make a few people rich Smiley Remember BTC started small too, and look how big they are now. Outside marketing will be very important for this coin, either it will be a very good coin or a massive coin.

In order for KDC to become valuable it needs an economy. In my opinion, the biggest thing the dev could do right now is look at developing a small store that accepts KDC. With donations and community support it could easily pay for itself, and having somewhere to spend KDC would push up its value.

We had been looking at selling merchandise and stuff but thats not something we can do quite yet but will most likely appear on another phase of our marketing plan, we are as i hinted in another post shortly beginning development on something that should stand KDC out from other alts and attempt something that currently only bitcoin really does Smiley

The struggle for us setting up a store would be the supply chain because ultimately we have to 'dump' the coin in order to pay for stock - this would be solved by being able to pay suppliers in KDC, start up costs would also be a problem. I think we can overcome these and it is something we are seriously looking into.

We are talking to a metal worker about creating something cool for KDC Wink  So there's a start Smiley
Activity: 98
The next difficulty is going to hurt...

Good!!! Very good!!! At least for the people that were in the coin a few days ago.
Indeed, I'm sitting on 11k atm. Feels good!
That will be 11k $ in a few months, a few beers atleast!  Grin

I feel ya! I'm creeping up on 50k. I'm not selling until $2-$5 each

You only need 100 people with 20k Cheesy to have all coins
Activity: 308

Good!!! Very good!!! At least for the people that were in the coin a few days ago.
That will be 11k $ in a few months, a few beers atleast!  Grin

Yeaah im holding now 5k selling it until ea $2-$5 too
4k KDC is gone from my coinmarket.io account?!

Just noticed it when I bought another 4k. I withdrew them now.

I really hope the support can contact me and tell me where my coins went!

http://gyazo.com/aaa39f0d28b2b749e76d73d9a611d9d4

http://gyazo.com/eddc04c7f971974e45c5e9b27d9151c0
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Should be a good idea to exchange a few LTCs for this right now?
Activity: 198

That will be 11k $ in a few months, a few beers atleast!  Grin

That will be 11k $ in a few months, a few beers atleast!  Grin
Activity: 67
who ever has the btc and is waiting for kdc to drop even lower on coinmarket will look back after difficulty change and wish they would of brought it
Im a poor goldseeker, but all I can spare goes here:

A list of your recent trades (up to 100), ordered by timestamp.
Type   Timestamp   Amount   Price   Fee   Total
Buy   Mon Jan 20 23:53:55   6.29165681 KDC   0.00007600   0%   0.00047817 BTC
Buy   Mon Jan 20 23:53:44   136.00161169 KDC   0.00007601   0%   0.01033748 BTC
Buy   Mon Jan 20 23:42:42   10.4381815 KDC   0.00007601   0%   0.00079341 BTC
Buy   Mon Jan 20 22:42:30   45.81660699 KDC   0.00007401   0%   0.00339089 BTC
Buy   Mon Jan 20 22:20:06   12.7869 KDC   0.00008000   0%   0.00102295 BTC
Buy   Mon Jan 20 22:11:47   10.998 KDC   0.00008004   0%   0.00088028 BTC

hope my doge upload quick to cryptsy. have been waiting 2 hours. all btc from that ill use to buy kdc!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Next difficulty is 11+. Embarrassed

The next difficulty after that one will hurt more.

Join the Gold Rush now, You can still make it before it hits diff 10 !
Activity: 67
wow if i had the btc i would buy up most of the buy orders right now, the difficulty is more or less gonna double, same with the price. even if i was a dumper i would buy them now sell them tomorrow or the day after  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Jump to: