Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 490. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
KDC is now listed at CoinMarket.io
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC

YES EVERYBODY GO DUMP! DUMP! DUMP!

Cheesy

Dumping already start, but maybe it is not so bad, then when we hit cryptsy there will be no dumping anymore, so...

Whats up with that price?

Who set the start price and at what price did it start at?

The market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cheesy

Dumping already start, but maybe it is not so bad, then when we hit cryptsy there will be no dumping anymore, so...

Whats up with that price?

Who set the start price and at what price did it start at?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Cheesy

Activity: 224
legendary
@ Placebo, please can you remove your example text as its misleading and users think we will be on their exchange then, we appreciate your enthusiasm but we don't want to mislead people Smiley.

Did it... but it is already on the exchange  Grin
Activity: 98

CoinMarket.io thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

Reminder for our dear users: Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software. Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.
Ofcourse we are doing our best to fix bugs quickly and improve the exchange, but no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
What just happened.  Huh
From Member I became Newbie just like that. Anybody knows ?
Activity: 84
@ Placebo, please can you remove your example text as its misleading and users think we will be on their exchange then, we appreciate your enthusiasm but we don't want to mislead people Smiley.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Again this is not guaranteed as it is in the hands of coinmarket now.
As its a new exchange it would be a good idea to limit the amount of coin you have on there at any one time,
I believe the exchange is perfectly legitimate, its just best to be safe.

Wise words!

The exchange is legit but hackers are always trying to get your coins...be safe!!

CoinMarket.io approves this message.
We are doing alot of work here, but hackers will always try to get your coins.
It is not a wise idea to hold large amounts of value on *any* exchange.

Having said that, we hope to see you soon on CoinMarket.io Smiley

If KDC is being launched on CoinMarket.io can you then please post something in a separate topic on all possible media forums? It would be nice to have somekind of timer. Something like

KLONDIKE GOLD RUSH START NOW HERE AT COINMARKET.IO BEEN READY START TRADING ON 01/24/2014 0:00:00 CET

good news~
legendary
Give all the miners the time to start promoting the launch of KDC on your exchange so that people know that we are traded at your exchange and that we can have plenty of buyers.

So from the moment you have a go, just give us a little time to promote it. Maybe a few days.
legendary
As its a new exchange it would be a good idea to limit the amount of coin you have on there at any one time,

Wise words!

The exchange is legit but hackers are always trying to get your coins...be safe!!

+1
Activity: 98

Wise words!

legendary
Just switched pools from Cryptofountain to Smalltimeminer. Works fine!

Interesting coinmarket.io news! Just signed up for a account and sold some of my Doge in order to have some BTC ready if there will be a dump (I don't think it will be though)

There are always people that dump a coin, it is part of the market... but if the difficulty increase again in the next 3 hours then the coins should be worth more, and more... When you know that there are only 20M available and when you know that most likely you will only be able to mine 200 coins per day then those coins most be worth something, no?
Activity: 112
Just switched pools from Cryptofountain to Smalltimeminer. Works fine!

Interesting coinmarket.io news! Just signed up for a account and sold some of my Doge in order to have some BTC ready if there will be a dump (I don't think it will be though)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is an iOS app for a KDC wallet in progress , if not is that a project that is currently being considered? It would add huge potential!

This is not something we are planning i'm afraid as Apple have a history of removing wallet apps (take bitcoin as an example).

Apple's policy of proprietry hardware/software will be the death of them.
Activity: 136
Is an iOS app for a KDC wallet in progress , if not is that a project that is currently being considered? It would add huge potential!

This is not something we are planning i'm afraid as Apple have a history of removing wallet apps (take bitcoin as an example).

yea i thought it was something to do with apple... well even a cydia app would be great!
Activity: 84

Jump to: